It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Professional 9/11 Truther (And I Gave It Up)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'll give you 35 on personal problem.

Love you too Phage

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

oxford dictionary - What in the hell is happening here? So is it a personal problem with the OP?

1) : characterized by or conforming to the technical or ethical standards of a profession (2) : exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the wor

I only ask this because of the tone associated with telling a native English speaker that they don't know English.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I only ask this because of the tone associated with telling a native English speaker that they don't know English.

Um..that's not really an invalid implication.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Haha, that's sad many do not understand the word "prospered" ouch, well I hope this isn't devulging into the realms of communication breakdown, my point was that, it can be considered rude, and it especially looks worse when you are wrong about the definitions.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Here he jokingly claims to be a Mossad agent.
On another occasion he jokingly claimed to be a British Intelligence provocateur. He was seen to associate with a man I can't name but was suspected of being his paymaster. And he had the usual permission to fund himself through begging.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
So, this article is from Cracked, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Meh 9/11

Building 7

Freefall

Carry on lil soldier.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The thing that bothers me about it is the flight that crashed in Shanksville and building 7. Where is the wreckage?? And why did building 7 fall? Seems like someone was expecting something that crashed in PA to crash into something that was OBVIOUSLY professionally demo'ed in NY. That tidbit right there tells me something is very wrong here.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

but this does not equal a fully blown government conspiracy to me.

I have to disagree with you on that. Because if you dont believe that fully blown government conspiracy then you would believe the official gov version of it.

That's wrong but typical. It amazes me how black and white some people view a situation. The truth lies between the two.

IMHO : The event happened as described BUT the authorities ommitted to mention that they knew of an impending attack but dismissed it as not credible. Their assessment of "credible" was based on arrogance.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I was the same, i remember at the time of the attacks I believed it was a inside job right away, I can even recall reading the news paper putting it down and declaring to my family "I think the Bush government was behind this". I then started doing quite a bit of research into the conspiracies, this was in the early days. In 2005 I saw lose change for the first time and i was convinced it was a false flag.

It was not until i went into higher education and i joined unofficial conspiracy group i really started spending loads of time researching 9/11 but I became more and more interested in Al-Qa'ida and that lead me to start researching the other side of the conspiracy coin. I started realising that quite a lot of conspiracy claims were not quite a concrete as people were claiming, some stuff just didn't add up and so on.

Before lone my interest in 9/11 shifted from being a "truther" to being much more interested in debunking the conspiracy claims and looking at why people believed the conspiracy theories.

Also much like yourself OP i don't quite believe the official story at face value, for example I believe that the Saudi state had a massive role in the attacks that was subsequently covered up by the American political elite, I also believe that the ineptitude of American intelligence was also glossed over.

Its unfortunate that in your OP you talk about being a "professional" because you have given those who don't like what you have to say a off-topic snippet to derail your thread. Its also unfortunate you mention Charlie Vietch, truthers hate that guy, you might find this video of him discussing this interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

but this does not equal a fully blown government conspiracy to me.

I have to disagree with you on that. Because if you dont believe that fully blown government conspiracy then you would believe the official gov version of it.

Why does it have to be one or the other?

I have yet to see anything showing an absolute truth in either direction... It could have been they were aware of the probability and let it happen so they could accomplish other things they wanted to do.

It doesnt mean they had all 3 buildings professionally prepped for demolition, (pros still use wires... where were the wires that nobody saw) I have no doubt that there is more to the story than has been admitted to... but I seriously doubt thousands of US agents/troops participated in an elaborate cover up, to kill thousands of innocent Americans.

The more complicated the lie the more likely someone screws up and spills the beans.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Then explain builing seven falling at freefall for no explainable reason mr "professional truther"

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rustydog

Almost all of Flight 93 was recovered and is currently stored in Iron Mountain.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Didn't look like any plane crash I've ever saw, but in the grand scheme of things I haven't saw that many plane crashes. But I still believe the perpetrators of this were planning on that crashed object crashing into WTC 7, which was then pro demo'ed, tho no plane struck it. I will Google Iron Mountain fit 93, but I'd imagine that's well covered if true, never heard this tho, thx.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I know your pain. People believe what they are told to believe. Evolution, flat earth, over population and the list goes on. Trying to educate people is almost impossible. They cannot unlearn and relearn. Sadly, most people live this way and are happy living in their own fantasy.
edit on 20-6-2016 by TheSorrow because: Typo

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Then explain builing seven falling at freefall for no explainable reason mr "professional truther"

So exactly how fast did it fall??

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Just keeping an open mind on ATS has allowed me to disavow most conspiracy theories. Traveling down the "rabbit hole" is all fine and good, but don't be surprised when you come out the other end and everything is the same as before you entered. Too many people can't handle that fact.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rustydog

Most crashes occur at low speed during takeoff or landing, and the pilots are trying not to crash, resulting in large pieces of wreckage that are recognizable. High speed, high angle impacts like this one leave very small pieces of wreckage, with usually only a few pieces recognizable.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: dashen

So exactly how fast did it fall??

Hella fast.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't want want a video I am just curious how fast did wtc7 fall.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join