It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd animal pics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Found these on a weird/funny pic site. They claim it is a man/dog, but I am a bit skeptical. Can anyone offer suggestions on what these are?

......and

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
looks like a cow that took a sip from the green pond.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That looks like a dead octopus or squid. I cant tell the 2 apart.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I dont think so Croat its furry, although it does have an octopus shape. Im think a deformed calf featus. I think i see hooves.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Looks like something that have been decaying in water. Probably just a dog that has been sucking up water, by laying in a little pool/lake or something.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh my god that thing looks horrifying, something out of a nightmare. I would have to say it is some sort of calf mutation. I can see the cow ears and hooves. Why would they keep something like that alive? It looks like the guy is trying to nurse its health. It won't survive long if it is real unfortunately, they should end its pain. But it may just be photo-edited, who knows.

But if it is real, the strange part is that the head is the shape of a human head. Weird.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Looks like a hydrocephalic cow fetus. Most likely still born.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
either a deformed still born underdevloped cow fetus or possible a deer with the same condition, note the coloration of the hair and appearence of its texture.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It looks like a mutation definitely, but of what G-d only knows. I have never seen anything like it. I agree it looks like something that didn't fully develop.

What other Chimera's are coming up in this world. With the level of radioactivity and toxins that affect fish dna; whatever, will it do to human dna.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Found these on a weird/funny pic site. They claim it is a man/dog, but I am a bit skeptical. Can anyone offer suggestions on what these are?

......and

looks like something that was passed threw the ass of an elephant.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Poor creature...

That is, if its real of course. It looks sort of...uhm...dead to me...I cant make out any facial features.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
At first I thought it was a bad Photoshop job on a pile of dirt and some rocks..

Then I thought it might be a deer born with an enormous, enlarged cranium, like some sort of mutant deer/human..

Then I thought, was this in Texas? Could it be they're mating with dogs now?

It also could be a taxidermy project gone horribly wrong, either accidentaly or intentionaly. I've known some taxidermists, you should see the stuff they make for fun.

My only advice would be for someone to download it and go over it pixel by pixel. If there is any alteration it should be detectable. I don't see any reason why someone would spend money to get a professional alteration performed, not just for a giggle, or whatever it was they got from passing that around.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear god that is nasty looking

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
its not an animal. its a huge Root. Looks like a huge vegetable type root. it resembles something that was once alive but it's not

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It looks like something that passed thru my friends horse o.o...

I doubt its a man/dog, if it was it would have silver hair and furry ears

Like so

but I really doubt thats what it is...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think some hill Billy had a close encounter with a cow and by close incounter i mean cow sex

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Cow sex...interesting theory....

But I think its just an over grown and really ugly Yam o.o...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the texan/cow hybrid theory is as good as any. its a poor pic to close up and not all of it is shown. it could have legs, tenticles or anything bellow.

taking to the texan/cow theory into account this thing is likely to have an IQ of just under my ATS points divided by 10 and probably carries a shotgun for "squerl huntin' ". while shouting in between MOO!'s about crop dustin'.

No offence to any Texans here

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Terra Bane]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
it looks what would happen if someone had it on with a sheep

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A Calf cut from the stomach of a large alligator near a bayou in mississippi around 1990.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join