It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What goes on in the REALLY Above Top Secret forum?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Personally I think we should get like a sneak preview bfore we buy access. Like 2 hour preview and then you have to but it if you like it so then you wont waste points on something you don't like. But I guess thats why I don't have power at ATS. WEll that and because I'm worthless

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
Personally I think we should get like a sneak preview bfore we buy access. Like 2 hour preview and then you have to but it if you like it so then you wont waste points on something you don't like. But I guess thats why I don't have power at ATS. WEll that and because I'm worthless

This has been brought up before in DISC and we are still working on changes to RATs, we wil keep you all inform

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

One critical requirement is the ability to keep one's mouth shut.

MK

So its pretty much practice for the FBI. lol

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

WEll that and because I'm worthless.

I need to ask that you stop being abusive to yourself as we have rules that forbid it on ATS. This includes calling yourself "worthless". If you continue to treat yourself in a hateful manner further steps will be taken.

By using this message board, you agree to the following:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What goes on in the REALLY Above Top Secret forum?

Well, tonight is goatskin pants night... We don Bhaal masks and sacrifice a virgin or two, and basically just get wasted....

That isn't every night though....

Sunday night is Bingo! night....

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
we've got that special post tonight Gazrok, ive got that interview with the head of the illuminati

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

WEll that and because I'm worthless.

I need to ask that you stop being abusive to yourself as we have rules that forbid it on ATS. This includes calling yourself "worthless". If you continue to treat yourself in a hateful manner further steps will be taken.

By using this message board, you agree to the following:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But its true my mommy even says so
but in that cause can I attack things?
It's a true show of power on your part you power hungry monster. You can never silence me! Well unless you ban me

[edit on 3-6-2005 by 9890]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join