It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What goes on in the REALLY Above Top Secret forum?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What do they talk about in there that is so private? Anything good that you guys can give up?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't think we're supposed to tell you but a mod did post a screenshot a while ago in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You shouldn't of leaked that info man......... now they will "punish" us.....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
how do you get access to it?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Pledge allegiance to the NWO, thier Reptilian Overlords and the almighty Moloch.....

Or.....

Save up the points and purchase access via the member centre, whichever works best for you!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hahaha,
I worked so hard trying to get enough points to get in when it was still 3000, now its 5000...next week 10,000. I give up. Dang it, i'll never get in .
But that does'nt mean i'll ever stop trying

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Someone tried to infiltrate a few months ago - this letter is all that was found of him.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Pledge allegiance to the NWO, thier Reptilian Overlords and the almighty Moloch.....

...and then you have to agree to get 'chipped' so the mods can track you if you ever violate your vows of allegiance or release secret information.

After you are chipped, you'll have to lay in a coffin and divulge your entire sexual history to the Moderators for two hours. (oh wait, the last one is Skull and Bones)

[edit on 16-1-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Someone tried to infiltrate a few months ago - this letter is all that was found of him.

LOL Pisky.

If I were a mod I'd give you applause for that one

[edit on 16-1-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Poor Pisky. I heard they make you pay now on a regular basis if you manage to get into RATS, I never realized the price was so high. Maybe one day the price one pays won't be quite so horrific.

edited note: The horrific cost I was hinting at involved the blood stains found on Pisky's note, but I don't want to say too much. I mean I don't want someone coming after me.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by orionthehunter]

[edit on 16-1-2005 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Its only 250 a month, but you need to stump up that initial first deposit......

i think its 5000 points and your soul....I will have to check....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

What do they talk about in there that is so private? Anything good that you guys can give up?

One critical requirement is the ability to keep one's mouth shut. It is a very simple process of evaluation. NSA's Echelon systematically scans each poster's entire internet posting history, via all registered aliases and email accounts. How often do certain keywords match across postings?

Incidentally, we can neither acknowledge nor deny the existance of any posts in the Really Above Top Secret Forum.

The choice is yours

MK

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Lol..Pisky, you and i would get along really well...

You're the master

By the way whose blood is that at the bottom of the memo?

[edit on 16-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
By the way whose blood is that at the bottom of the memo?

I think its the poor bugger who tried to infiltrate RATS. I heard that he was sacrificed to the Great Gray - but don't say that I told you so or I'll be beaten with a pixy stick

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Damn I missed the Blair Hanging again, well at least Ill catch Armitege in chat

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I splurged the points and got on RATS and found it to be pretty much a waste of points. There isn't alot of activity, and most of the stuff that is covered on RATS ends up on the regular forum eventually. I love ATS, but that is one aspect of this site that I never really understood. I would rather spend the points to get a teeshirt or a coffee cup or something.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ive been privy to the RATS. not to much going on in there. the kennedy assasination wasnt solved. didnt find out where bin laden was. no videos of the grays. just more than normal levels of paranoia. and now its 5g? plus monthly fee? think ill just try to accumulate points and wait for something. what? i dunno, but ill wait. ( plus i gotta get out of the negatives!, sorry mods!)

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Actually we have been talking about you quite a bit lately.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

One critical requirement is the ability to keep one's mouth shut. It is a very simple process of evaluation. NSA's Echelon systematically scans each poster's entire internet posting history, via all registered aliases and email accounts. How often do certain keywords match across postings?

Incidentally, we can neither acknowledge nor deny the existance of any posts in the Really Above Top Secret Forum.

The choice is yours

MK

The government looks at our copmuters anyways, it wouldn't be anything new.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
hopefully it stays at 5000. Its hard to get there as it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join