It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am starting to have my doubts about Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

THE police admitted they possibly had collaterals...of course THAT is what happens when you fire into a crowded building.

(post by stonerwilliam removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

took me 15 seconds to find this page on you tube....
www.youtube.com...

I watched the video in question, however it does not answer my question.

Is there anymore videos taken from other customers while inside the club?

I also noticed there are more videos calling Orlando shooting a hoax then the official News video?

(post by Informer1958 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Im an EMT...and though we're not supposed to move an injured victim due to spine etc potentially paralyzing further injury...I assure you. In this shooting case...we would grab anyone we could and run like hell with them to:

1.Avoid them dying
2.Keep them from bleeding out
3.Keep them from getting shot again.

All my disaster ER response triage assessment Im qualified to make...even if I do triage say... six people with just the basics...if I can get any of them out and moving to save their lives...I will.

We'll worry about other injuries later after they survived.

Example? A car crash, man trapped behind wheel, car is on fire. Im cutting his seatbelt, dragging and pulling him out the window and dragging him out and away....

Tough call...but sometimes...we just gotta go...right now

MS
EMT/ERT
Advanced Disaster Life Support
edit on 16-6-2016 by mysterioustranger because: splckr

(post by RockCapstone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gamez
a reply to: Sometimes

Lol...I'm in canada

Last week a Canadien at a waffle house threw sizzling maple syrup into my face for overhearing me say it tastes like salted rubber. I know he was Canadian because "How aboot dat ey? Talkn # aboot Canaada gets your ice melted."

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Raven95

Well, from what little we know about him the only conclusion I can come up with is he was mentally ill and confused. As far as belonging to ISIS, I doubt it. Apparently he claimed alligence to Al Quaeda, ISIS, and Hezbollah. If you know anything about terrorist groups Hezzbollah and AQ/IS are polar opposites and enemies. Hell, even IS and AQ are enemies, yet he claims to belong to all of them.

With regards to the treatment of other Muslims, sure. But when it come to America I think they all agree on the same thing..

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on 16-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: editing

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: gladtobehere

"Where are the pictures and videos from inside the club?"

This is a very good question.

No it's not.

Because if there was more of it you'd all be saying, "As if you would take pictures/videos in the middle of being shot at!"

And you'd still postulate your conspiracy theory based on it.

"Manufactured, nobody would do that."

Convenient.
edit on 17-6-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What about that Video where the guy with Red shoes is being carried towards Pulse instead of away from it and then near the end they set him down seemingly in the middle of nowhere by the Dunkin Donuts next to pulse and he's standing and they're all laughing and dancing and stretching out? What about that?

this one

www.youtube.com...

Why would you walk a wounded person from a nightclub shooting towards the front door of the night club where he got shot? Why would the police let him? If you do a google map search, logistically it makes no sense to carry wounded people out the back of the pulse club all the way around a couple of blocks and down the street past the donut shop towards the pulse night club. There are other video clips of people being carried towards the club.
edit on 17-6-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I understand this is the age of smart phones with cameras. What I will never understand is thinking "oh, I'm in a room with gunfire. I think I'll take the time to video it instead of just #ing RUNNING!" If I am ever in a situation like this, I will not be making any videos. At best maybe, possibly if I already had video going when the action started my camera would be suddenly videoing the inside of my pocket.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

My understanding of the situation is as follows. Gunshots ... running in whichever direction was the easiest egress. After getting away realizing that the hospital is in the opposite direction of my current direction. In order to get to the hospital, turning around and going past the area of shooting. What were the time stamps on these videos? Had the situation been resolved and there was no more danger in going towards the hospital? Were the videos with no ambulances in the area being taken while there was still an active shooter? If so then maybe the area was cordoned off and ambulances could not approach. I don't know the answers to these questions. Until I do, I'm not going to speculate about conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I understand this is the age of smart phones with cameras. What I will never understand is thinking "oh, I'm in a room with gunfire. I think I'll take the time to video it instead of just #ing RUNNING!" If I am ever in a situation like this, I will not be making any videos. At best maybe, possibly if I already had video going when the action started my camera would be suddenly videoing the inside of my pocket.

Excellent observation. Call it the age that really doesn't understand consequences of and the reality of whats going on around them? My generation, many of us, saw a lot of death out on the farm, what gunshots mean and what they can do......not a movie when your at the mall and you hear gunshots.
edit on 17-6-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
As I have stated before, paramedics will stage their ambulances away from a dangerous scene until it is declared safe by the police.

Where I worked, paramedics would stage down the street for a fist fight.

So for an active shooter I would imagine paramedics staged block(s) away.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Is there anymore videos taken from other customers while inside the club?

So reports are that the lights went out.
How and why I don't know.

Are you going to light up your phone and attempt to video the perps ?
Not me.
If I am far enough away from the shooter and I see an exit I'm out of there.
If I'm close to the shooter I'm playing dead.

I'll watch the dead guy's video on the news.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
For those that believe the spoon fed properganda Lame stream media.

First thing, I do not believe anything the media says and the hard cold fact is mainstream media is a properganda machine and nothing more.

This alleged shooting and how it was reported has all the hall marks of the Boston Bombing, Sandy Hook, and the Oklahoma Bombing.

The fact is, it stinks of CIA, FBI of being behind all of these Terrorist attacks.

Another fact is the mainstream media is a tool that the FBI, CIA use often to spread disinformation to sway viewers from the truth.

Television News is something I turned off over 12 years ago, after I did some online research about many events and found out mainstream media was covering up, and spreading out right lies to fool the television viewers.

Yes, even the internet is being controlled by paid keyboard Op's. There are many factual reports on the internet that proves what I am saying is true. Just google them.

Think about this, something is missing in the Orlando shooting story, and media story, let's see how many ATSers can figure what it is?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

took me 15 seconds to find this page on you tube.... www.youtube.com... it shows the clips you seem unable to find

Except it isn't Pulse...

It is from another club shooting at the Glitz Ultra Lounge in Orlando.

aintaboutthatlife.com... -graphic-content

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Even more alarming is that information is now being suppressed or in some cases deleted by Google,Facebook et al,Duck Duck search engine still appears uncomprised but the censorship is starting to ramp up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join