It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am starting to have my doubts about Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
First on CNN the during the massacre. CNN and other news media outlets claimed the following.

1.Omar Mateen during the massacre that he was pledging allegiance to the leader of ISIS on the phone.

Journalists on the social media and elsewhere have said that there is a list of ISIS and Omar Mateen has not even joined the group at all.

2.Now the media claims that Omar Mateen searched for Facebook updates during rampage, ranted about 'filthy ways of the West'

So News Media which one is it?
He couldn't have done both unless he had four hands.

edit on 16-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

Better yet, how in the hell does one have time to post on FB while on a killing spree?

(post by khnum removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix
Indeed and if he had a iphone lol trust me you could have not done something like while your holding guns on your hands.

I have a iphone and typing is just hard as it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

One word, "Siri" ??? No hands needed.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The entire thing went on for about 3 hours so it's not that hard to believe he had time to tweet

He was talking to the police over the phone for some time before they decided to go in

If he had time to talk with the police, he had time to do other things on his phone

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I've been hearing a lot about this... Should have been tons of ambulances and injured bodies all over the place but only three were caught on camera carrying injured people, which you're not even supposed to do because you could cause further injury. Then at that, they were running from the other direction and back in front of the damn gay bar.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It was definately a media event. ..for and by the media. Started on social media...covered by commercial media...responded to with dancing and parties once again created for the media....just turn off your tv.
I took a walk today and I couldn't tell any bodies sexually orientation by looking at them. There were no hate filled muslims or rioting right wing Christian groups. There was no bigotry or hatred or white privilege. There was no discrimination..racial profiling...or any other media trigger words.
Just people...going about their day.
The media is the cause of all these ills.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
The entire thing went on for about 3 hours so it's not that hard to believe he had time to tweet

He was talking to the police over the phone for some time before they decided to go in

If he had time to talk with the police, he had time to do other things on his phone

Only if he turned on battery save mode and turned brightness all the way down. I know I couldn't complete a hostage siege with my iPhone without needing to charge it halfway through. I can barely poop without needing a charge after.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: khnumHow do you know he was gay? A couple of witnesses say they saw him in the club.
Let me give you this scenario. What if it was just that, a out and out religious based massacre? Would that sent shockwaves through the US. A Muslim killed loads of people because it was against his religion and he was morally offended by gay people.
Now, what a better way to shut that scenario down than claiming he was gay afterall and it was not religious based and you've just answere3d my question with the statement"he was mad a closet gay".

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Siri is useless in a noisy area, just like OK Google or Cortana, loud = no use.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

school friends said he was gay,his wife said he had gay tendencies but we cant admit that struggles with ones sexuality can cause severe internal confict that doesn't fit the narrative does it

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gamez

The media is the cause of all these ills.

The same news media that wants us to hate and fear Russia the same media that lied about the Iraqi war. The same media that lied about Syria.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Starting?

Heres what I got, please correct/answer/address.

The father was apparently a DC insider and a possible CIA asset.

The shooter was assigned informants or "handlers" by the FBI.

Why did the police allow the rampage to continue for 3 hours uninterrupted?

Where are the 50 bodies or images of them)?

Where were the tons and tons of ambulances, EMTs and first responders?

Why didnt people call 911 for help instead of posting on twitter and facebook?

Where are the pictures and videos from inside the club?

How many of the "victims" were shot by police?

Why were exits locked or "latched"?

edit on 16-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: VivreLibre

Only if he turned on battery save mode and turned brightness all the way down. I know I couldn't complete a hostage siege with my iPhone without needing to charge it halfway through. I can barely poop without needing a charge after.

That's why you need to make the switch to an LG G3, or whatever the newest one is. I take it off the charger at 6:30am and like you, I use it on the toilet (Candy Crush Soda Saga), and music to and from work (1 hour without traffic), and sometimes it's still on 75% when I go to bed. I've had it for almost 2 years now, should be getting the crappy battery time by now but I'm not.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well, from what little we know about him the only conclusion I can come up with is he was mentally ill and confused. As far as belonging to ISIS, I doubt it. Apparently he claimed alligence to Al Quaeda, ISIS, and Hezbollah. If you know anything about terrorist groups Hezzbollah and AQ/IS are polar opposites and enemies. Hell, even IS and AQ are enemies, yet he claims to belong to all of them.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yup and Hezbollah in Syria are fighting ISIS and Al Quaeda.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Kind of a pointless assertion considering there was a 2-hour hostage situation where police were trying to negotiate with Mateen over the phone.

Also, the argument about battery life on your phone.... you need to get a new phone if your battery can't make it 3 hours without a charge. Mine damn near lasts 3 days.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

One word, "Siri" ??? No hands needed.

Oh duh, I forgot about the new source code for siri that ignores or or doesn't detect bullet sounds so that someone can speak clearly while murdering....

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Starting?

Heres what I got, please correct/answer/address.

The father was apparently a DC insider and a possible CIA asset.

The shooter was assigned informants or "handlers" by the FBI.

Why did the police allow the rampage to continue for 3 hours uninterrupted?

Where are the 50 bodies or images of them)?

Where were the tons and tons of ambulances, EMTs and first responders?

Why didnt people call 911 for help instead of posting on twitter and facebook?

Where are the pictures and videos from inside the club?

How many of the "victims" were shot by police?

Why were exits locked or "latched"?
And the hospitals were on lockdown...No visitors, no media...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join