It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am starting to have my doubts about Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
OFF-TOPIC
edit on 16-6-2016 by EnkiEa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

so you know his brain

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: Raven95

One word, "Siri" ??? No hands needed.

Oh duh, I forgot about the new source code for siri that ignores or or doesn't detect bullet sounds so that someone can speak clearly while murdering....

you think it was sustained gunfire for 3 hours?

how many bullets do you think he had?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

which you're not even supposed to do because you could cause further injury.

If people are being shot up it's OK to move the body. Like with a car fire.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnkiEa
I've never had a bad experience with a Muslim in my life. If anything, they've proven nicer people than most other races and cultures. At least in my experiences.

The "Christian" mindset is just as filthy, and nasty as anything Islam could produce. If not worse!

The West "IS" the problem. We are all just too stupid and blind to see it!

America, Britain and other European countries CONSTANTLY spit hatred, distrust and contention to Arabs and Muslims. To the point that I can't even watch TV any more. The media is INFESTED with their fear.

Leave the Muslims alone.

Not
A
Chance

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Yeah I was thinking about that while I was typing, but how do you run out of a club being shot up and end up 2 or 3 businesses down, then carry people who have been shot back in front of the place where they got shot, all while the shooter is still active.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EnkiEa

I've never had a bad experience with a Muslim in my life. If anything, they've proven nicer people than most other races and cultures.

Yes they are, but there is this small percentage of the whole that are not...and those are the ones that make bad times for people.

What within the 'construct' decided that they are the enemy?

Kill enough innocent civilians and terrorizing city's and killing those who you believe to be lower than you pretty much guarantees your an enemy.

Whatever it is in this world that causes the collective focus to look towards Muslims as a problem, is in itself the problem which needs to be weeded out and executed.

Please be more specific because not all of us believe that all Muslims are a problem, but there are those who use the Muslim world as their way to kill infidels...those Muslims are the problem.

The "Christian" mindset is just as filthy, and nasty as anything Islam could produce. If not worse!

I bet your wrong, as I don't recall the Christian mindset doing this because they want to rule the world...

ISIS Declares War On ‘The Cross’: 21 Christians Beheaded in Barbaric New Video from the Islamic State

www.ijreview.com...

"Christ" needs to be destroyed.

Okay...I take it you don't like the Christian faith?

Every time I see a 'Muslim' attack or problem on the news now, or any ISIS/JESUS bull#. I just feel dirty and disgusted.

I need to ask why the Muslim majority doesn't do more to help stem their youth from being radicalized, as that seems to be a real problem that doesn't get enough attention?

The West "IS" the problem. We are all just too stupid and blind to see it!

Let's just blame the west, because of course nothing bad ever happens unless the west was involved...good to know.

Everyone needs to take at least one Bible, and burn it. This is the best way I can think of to try release the fear and sickness it spreads.

And many can say the same thing about the Quaran, also know nobody is forcing anyone into their religion other than those who proclaim Islam as the only religion, and all others can go oblivion...and that doesn't mean all Muslims do this, it's only those who are using that religion differently than most Muslims. The radicalized Muslims are the one's I am talking about here.

America, Britain and other European countries CONSTANTLY spit hatred, distrust and contention to Arabs and Muslims.

WHy are you trying to lump all Muslims in here when it is only those who use that religion as there reason to cause terror?

As for the Arabs...it's a love hate thing.

Yet they wonder why the bear they keep poking with a stick eventually gets up and bites them

Bet he won't, as he understands the consequences of doing that.

Leave the Muslims alone. Stop the fear campaigns, and I bet you it will all go away!

WHat fear campaign...we have a radicalized group of Muslims declaring war on everyone...last time I checked there are those Muslims that aren't radicalized and they aren't the problem.

And unless you can kill the radicalization of Muslims it will never just go away.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Yeah I was thinking about that while I was typing, but how do you run out of a club being shot up and end up 2 or 3 businesses down, then carry people who have been shot back in front of the place where they got shot, all while the shooter is still active.

Total chaos would be the reason...in that situation you aren't the most level headed, and add on probably multiple people giving directions as where to go without being on the same page and that could end up very bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Like everyone else, I have thought alot about this. Apart from the loss of life, the thing that bothers me the most is that one guy, ONE, was able to shoot over one hundred people, and hold more than one hundred others hostage, in a club with more than three hundred people in it. ONE!

Three passengers on flight 93 attacked hijackers armed with nothing more than pots of hot water and seat belt extenders. One college kid with some pepper spray tackled a shooter on a college campus. One female convenience store clerk armed with a club fought off an armed robber. The list goes on and on...

How does ONE guy do so much damage for so long? More than one hundred people shot... That means he reloaded at least three times. Three times he was basically unarmed...and not enough people there were man enough to even try to swarm the guy?!? I just don't get it. And before the insults start flying, YES, I have been in a situation where I was fired upon, and no it wasn't in the military. I didn't lay down and play dead, and I am still here to talk about it.
edit on 16-6-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yes and for these cowards we are now being asked to forfeit rights that brave men fought and died to secure.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yes and for these cowards we are now being asked to forfeit rights that brave men fought and died to secure.

Good answer. Well said.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Great questions and to answer a number of them.....in my opinion the "good guy peaceful Muslims" don't want to get themselves in the position were they have to start apologizing and answering for others. And then they will start blowing each other up like they do elsewhere and will all be asked to leave.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gamez

I was on a walk today as well with my dog and saw two guys making out in a pickup, then an older lady yelling at a tree for being in her way, a muscle bound man called me a pussy for having a small 20lb dog, a guy in an affliction shirt glared at me probably because I was wearing a plain white T with no branding on it, and a bird in a cage called me a Cracker. It was a beutiful day in America for sure.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sometimes

Lol...I'm in canada

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
he was in the bathroom for hours. no need for 4 hands

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have a few thoughts on this as well, but first the ambulance thing. I think the reason we don't see ambulances in many public releases is that the hospital was not far from the club. That aside, with every passing day, it has to become apparent that there is an agenda. That agenda is guns.

The Muslims (despite your feelings to them) are being used as a tool.
The LGBT community is being used as a tool.
Your bias is being illogically confirmed and used as a tool.

350 patron and 1 armed guard/cop vs 1 armed shooter. There was liquor in this establishment, not one 6ft tall bulletproof amongst them?

Gun left in the vehicle. It begs the question of an exit strategy.
Calls to 911, facebook/twitter posts before and during the attack.

Yes, this stinks but the writing is on the wall for how it's being spun and used.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Where are the pictures and videos from inside the club?

This is a very good question.

Just about everyone carries a smartphone these days, heck when I go to the Parliament House in Orlando once a year, more then half of the customers have their cell phones out.

And the media did not get one smartphone recording of the shooting inside the Club, come on!

Now I am having a hard time believing it. I am going to Orlando this August and I know where that club is, I am going there and I am going to ask some serious questions.

If the club is still closed, I know where some of the customer that where in the club during the shooting will be on a Thursday night.

The Parliament House holds a Latino, night on Thursday nights, I am going to get some answers. When I get back, I will post what I find out.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Raven95

I've been hearing a lot about this... Should have been tons of ambulances and injured bodies all over the place but only three were caught on camera carrying injured people, which you're not even supposed to do because you could cause further injury. Then at that, they were running from the other direction and back in front of the damn gay bar.

they were all over the place in the early morning for the wounded, the dead stayed there because it was an active crime scene investigation going on.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

took me 15 seconds to find this page on you tube....
www.youtube.com...

it shows the clips you seem unable to find

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

During that amount of chaos I doubt we saw any of the ambulances because most had picked up the injured and moved a long. It looked like they had a shortage of rides and people were being taken to the hospital in various vehicles.

I think what makes me have doubts/questioning of the events are as follows:

1. What ever happened to the armed off duty police officer he engaged with trying to get into the club? Was he killed? I have yet to hear about that.

2. I'm still confused as to how the hostage situation went down and how that played out.

3. The eyewitness accounts of him talking on the phone, mentioning other people helping him, and that several witnesses were convinced someone was helping him carry this out.

4. The possible theory that his father has CIA
Connections.

5. The FBI's investigation and failure to connect the dots. Now the claiming that he had Facebook posts suggesting an attack before and the gun seller reporting to police him requesting body armor? Here on this site and other conspiracy sites we talk about big brother all the time and how we are all tracked and spied on yet when something does happen these agencies suddenly look absurdly incompetent.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join