It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Will NOT Be Terrified Into Submission". Why Does Netanyahu Get IT But Obama Doesn't?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I don't think it is a matter of 'getting it'.

I think it is a matter of whose side Obama is on.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Obama showed compassion for the victims as well but I doubt he moved a notch up on your ladder like Netanyahu did though.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Are you talking about the Orlando Pulse shootings?

That was not a planned terrorist attack, he was homegrown meaning that he attacked his own kind (Americans) but only related to terrorist. It was all his plan. He shouted "Allahu Akbar" bc he relates to Isis, this is NOT an ISIS planned out attack, just a crazy person's whim.

I am not saying that we are not in danger of ISIS and real planned out Terrorists attacks, we are... however, this was just a crazy guy who related to ISIS, ISIS probably also adores these kinds of crazies, however, it was not a planned out terrorists attack.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sounds like code that they will not buy into fear and enter into submission or agreement with those preaching submission as a path aka those practicing Islam in the land that was designated to the Jewish as a homeland to share with Palestine... it appears that that experiment has failed to bring peace to the two sides where they can live and integrate harmoniously in a melting pot of both religions and ethnic cultures living together in peace... it has been dividing line after divide line one chunk of land at a time in local domination.

Of course outside influences have played their various hands... in this experiment even less of a melting pot than the US is with all its various forms of people from around the world and ideologies of culture and ethnicities.

Of course drawing personal lines of bias looking at the local and world stage to keep separation or root for equality... has made people choose lines individually and in groups based on limited personal experience in comdemnation of others and trying to justify such irrationailty as rationality using past as a reason... but doing so only perpetuates that problem forward in generation after generation.

I moderated a forum for motorcycles at one time... and there was a lot of nationalist hate for the Japanese so strong people wouldnt even ride a Japanese motorcycle but they loved motorcycles right? Well when some ride them with ideologies of hate as the seat then thats the difference. Of course being the newer to the forum mod picked even after being a member for roughly 2 years already... I got the social poriah of being the Japanese mod, I took it upon myself to change as many minds possible and help legitmize that riding a Japanese or other foreign bike was ok... some were even against Brisih made motorcycles so American cycle in their nationalism.

Odd thing of course but I learned a whole lot and so did everyone else... by the time mopeds started be accepted for the next generation of chopper enthusiasts and mainstream commericalism came on board and the purist underground split off from that... it was time for me to go as acceptance and the mission statement of the sites founders was harnessed and realized... ride bikes and have fun. It didnt say ride American, Asian, European... but a persons bias did. A bit less by the time I left hampered by a DMV statute trying to discriminate myself and oh so many others despite it being against 5 federal laws.

Sticking me in a place of protest for everyone affected instead of bending over and accepting that corruption trying to legalize discrimination and well its the same trying to do the same with bathroom laws so Ive taken that up as well because discrimination is illegal despite what some extremist that have ceased state power say... so keeping up the good fight until something gives has been what ive been doing stuck between the rock and hard place knowing as state law and federal law, this state doesnt have the proposition system it has the petition system... that officals just throw out and can put of being heard no sooner than 2 years and this can continue every time it comes up.

Mr. Netanyahu is protesting for Israels continuing to assume land and power and wanting the US to fund it and holding out on the funds for more... when the UN has recognized Palestine as a statehood. This of course has raised tensions on the entire world stage no different than such local state divisions here in the US as mentioned above into extremes not only at home but abroad in everyone that has chips or livelyhood or way of life they wish to conserve or protect and preserve as whatever ideology...

This happens at both ends of this Bi-poll spectrum and well the balance is of course supposed to come from the very politicians themselves to follow what not only the people want but what te rest of the world agrees as a pathway forward using the UN and its recommendations to get there. Allowing Israel to whip on Palestine further only allows discrimination against thhe now recognized and protected state of Palestine... choosing sides in that is a very very bad idea.

Obama needs to step back remove all its chips as it is increasing pressure on all other UN members including very very close allies. Yes quite a few countries have neuclear arms including Israel, Pakistan, Iran etc so at this point it would be better to step back and check UN recommendation to avoid a looming disaster when seeing Mr. Netanyahu's message. However veiled and needing interpretation... clear message doesnt code words veiled ones do and this was a threat.

It is clear that the UN does not agree with Israels non itegration policy as it is becoming ultra nationalist in nature, when it caled Palestine a statehood it meant it needs to be preserved and protected... not funded to continue the march toward ultra nationalism or extremism in its take over.

We know from history what that does and its not good... it leads to another North Korea and if other countries follow and destroy themselves and each other cutting off all trade it becomes a world prison abroad and at home under martial laws and police states where ever that is one happens to live in a world of chaos... I dont suggest lighting that fuse and if its lit snuff it out and side with the world or UN policy.

This is the result of bi polar or bi polled extremism of the far right and far left both no different in the eyes of controlling others in various extremes... of course the difference is... one side is heavily armed and the other is not. So the gun control issue is the divide between extremist and militant... totalitarianism and egalitarianism towards equality and peace.

Just a voice from the middle ground and I hope both sides Ive pointed at take heed... a little less than 8 years ago Mr. Metanyahu was calling for war with Iran and if Mr. Romney had won he said very clearly he was going to give them that war Mr. Netanyahu was calling for... that would have been world war 3. The far right was trying to pretend Iran was no different than Iraq meaning no Neuclear weapons when indeed they do have them... hedging their bets that the American public was dumb enough to buy it.

Now we have a canditate that is so extremist in his speeches of bigotry and fanning so many flames one would hope that it is simply show just to oust the whole extremist right wing party and move towards something a bit more peaceful and stable and the that had called make America great agin may not be lying. Because bigotry and discrimination was never meant to be part of America on its founding... that came later for more immigration and people becoming peacekeepers, law markers and politicians under their own brand or ideology changing the entire face of what America was founded on...

Unfortunately that became genocide, slavery, and manifest destiny using the moral pander of supperiority and not equality...

Well thats the entire current political spectrum... I urge people not to divide on an ethical basis but come together in understanding and dispell any ignorance that stems from hate and any greed that cant share with the rest of the world.

Since Religion is often pandered as a reason and excuse for all of these various agendas as an excuse and since the US over whelmingly gets called a Christian nation despite separation of church and state that has crept into politics replacing the language of the consituation politically and ideologically...

To do a search on a paper called: A Good Man Went to Heaven.

If theres no time... a quick synopsis is people in heaven and hell are both bound at a table at the elbows in heaven people feed each other... in hell people only feed themselves. Heaven or hell on earth is a choice whether one believes in it or not some eat and some do not in this extremist back and forth called right now... The beauty is that right now changes constantly with every single individual choice... it would be a good idea to ask who are you feeding and if one does become full are you only then trying to feed the one you identify as a friend sitting next to you?

Thats how curruption in society and politics works... perhaps one day we can tream up and everyone eats at once... no need for a prayer because if that ever occurs, that would be a blessing itself.

not
's

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Of course leave it to a leftist to politicize SOMETHING GOOD!! But i'm not surprised its the way your mind works!! Any opportunity to take a "dig" you are gonna go for it!! The left have no principles or morals to stand Hell, even if they knew the difference between good and evil, they would choose to follow evil!

To be honest with you, I would rather be a sheep than a STONE COLD GOAT!! Take your pessimism and hopelessness else where!! People are sick of it!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You've really bought into the whole left/right thing haven't you? Generalizing the entire left as evil is pretty dumb. How would you feel if someone said the same about the right? I'm sure you would think they've drank the koolaid. Well here's a mirror for you.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

so sad, I thought you were so pretty and loved your post about astral travel now you are just being ignorant and spewing hate

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
That was pretty damned inspiring, I have to admit. Simple, to the point and direct. Wish this would go viral just to contrast with our own weak kneed 'leader'.

if that is your opinion, then you are ignorant of what Obama has said publicly, or done militarily.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You've really bought into the whole left/right thing haven't you? Generalizing the entire left as evil is pretty dumb. How would you feel if someone said the same about the right? I'm sure you would think they've drank the koolaid. Well here's a mirror for you.

their leader trump,just the other day in one of his "beer hall" speeches, implied that Obama sympathizes with the terrorists

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This man is very happy whenever a so called 'muslim' does a terrorist attack.
He knows it is good for his agenda. This speech is written for him, he's reading it.
He doesn't give a flying f* about LGBT, just about his agenda and you are all falling for it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Obama showed compassion for the victims as well but I doubt he moved a notch up on your ladder like Netanyahu did though.

Obama took this opportunity to say "This massacre is therefore a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school, or in a house of worship, or a movie theater, or in a nightclub. And we have to decide if that’s the kind of country we want to be. And to actively do nothing is a decision as well."

And to also attack Trump for wanting to ban an entire religion form the U.S.!! Which Trump NEVER said but leave it to Obozo
to exploit a horrific tragedy to further his own political agenda!!

Talking about NOT wanting to call terrorist embracing IS " Radical Islamist"!! Which is exactly what they are!! Saying this was a partisan "talking point" No, this was not an impassioned speech, this was a chance to attack and further divide the country!!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

edit on 6/16/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

hat was not a planned terrorist attack, he was homegrown meaning that he attacked his own kind (Americans) but only related to terrorist. It was all his plan. He shouted "Allahu Akbar" bc he relates to Isis, this is NOT an ISIS planned out attack, just a crazy person's whim.
I never said it was a planned large scale attack involving many who belong to IS! But of course there was planning involved otherwise it would not have happened!!

And what exactly does "relate to ISIS" mean?? Perhaps you meant embraces IS

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

How exactly am i spewing hate? I simply posted a video of Netanyahu and his condolences to the LGBT community!

I was attacked and called ignorant and a sheeple for supporting Trump! I defended myself against a "typical" left wing attack! and now i am spewing hate?

Hillary Clinton is a criminal..the woman is as evil as the day is long! All people on the left are not evil!! ...but that WITCH is!!

I apologize for confusing people and making my statement seem like i meant the entire left party! I simply meet her!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

He understands because he's there, he's in it, he's living it, these liberals should be glad men/women with similar outlooks and understanding are tirelessly working to keep our society safe, so whilst these liberals wonder if the recent Isis attack was a gay guy or not, or as liberals focus on making boys less boisterous, there are still a few good men left, and obviously a few good women and you're one of them.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yeah, you made it look like the entire left was a "STONE COLD GOAT". Maybe you just don't know any progressives?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

ummm...thanx?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Netanyahu lives it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: seeker1963

This topic isn't about Obama! It's about the Netty!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join