It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Secretary: Right-Wingers Pose Same Threat As Islamic Extremists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Jeh Johnson epitomizes everything that's wrong with ... well ... 'them'.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Jeh Johnson + Obama + Hillary + most of the Administration are cultural Marxists.

That's the agenda they follow and execute.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I think that pretty much covers everyone since they also labeled OWS as "terrorists".

No, they dont wanna take our guns, not at all.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ahhhhhhhhhh . . . yes . . . the new Hitler has identified his targeted group to devalue, marginalize and eventually exterminate.

What an unsurprise.

What a faithful oligarchy stooge marching so reliably to the beat from hell.

edit on 15/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Your quoted texts makes the clickbait headline incorrect. He didn't say "same threat". He said "just as real as".

I have no reason to argue with that. They are "just as real as" islamic terrorists. Maybe not the same threat....but real, nonetheless.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Orange jello is "just as real" as ISIS.

0_o

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Your quoted texts makes the clickbait headline incorrect. He didn't say "same threat". He said "just as real as".

I have no reason to argue with that. They are "just as real as" islamic terrorists. Maybe not the same threat....but real, nonetheless.

I see... So, first you want me to change the article's name simply because you want to, even thou we are not supposed to unless the title is too long.

Second, you don't take it in the context that the Obama administration sees who are "possible right wing extremists/possible terrorists". You want to forget that the Obama administration has even labeled people like Judge Napolitano, and even lumped Ron Paul together with right wing extremists, and instead just want to call that evidence as "clickbait"... Really?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I see... So, first you want me to change the article's name simply because you want to, even thou we are not supposed to unless the title is too long.

No, I don't what you to change anything. Please note that I didn't reply to you. I posted a comment in general about the information shared in your OP. Calm down slugger.

Second, you don't take it in the context that the Obama administration sees who are "possible right wing extremists/possible terrorists". You want to forget that the Obama administration has even labeled people like Judge Napolitano, and even lumped Ron Paul together with right wing extremists, and instead just want to call that evidence as "clickbait"... Really?

Im taking this in the context of a media that can only get viewers by screaming obnoxiously while flailing their hands about like a windsock.

The articles title attributes one set of words to the DHS secretary. It turns out that those words were not what was said. Seeing this rather egregious oversight, I believe that ill rank the authors (and the organizations) credibility rather low. A quick Google search of Mr. Hasson only reinforces that perception.

But none of that is you. So im puzzled why you are so bent out of shape here.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

0_o

Exactly.

Im not saying that any of the crap that was being said in that meeting isn't horsepucky. The Arecibo is agenda driven, and plays the Austin political game as good as any of them. But, Republic of Texas was doing some rather aggressive campaigning over the past few years, and "Secede!" sentiment is rising.

Add to this the rather quick gains made by various aryan folks, and thei partnership with whoever wants to run meth, and its possible that they are seeing what they are terming "right wingers" (i.e., militant white people) as a problem out in East Texas.

The rather rapid implosion of Sinaloa has dramatically effected the landscape in Texas over the past couple of years.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I think that one . . . (maybe more, LOL) of the very significant differences is

1. the numbers of such clusters of truly radical types. There aren't that many.

2. the radical groups are seriously looked down on and marginalized by other conservatives and Christians.

3. imho, the oligarchy's WH stooge is, like Hitler did with a very tiny fraction of unscrupulous Jews triggering the label for all Jews, lumping all conservatives and Christians into a group with a very very TINY fraction of the whole and implicitly or out-right accusing the whole of being as dangerous or very similar to Jihadi's etc.

In any case . . . in terms of oligarchic tyranny . . . history HAS SHOWN how this progresses. That much is clear for any who care to research it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

0_o

Say WHUT?

Somehow, I am not getting your point. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

OK. That helps to see the context you're writing out of.

Certainly those groups are a hazard.

However, do you really fail to see the glee and quickness of the olgarchic WH administration to blackwash any and everyone they can remotely get away with toward the tyrannical goals they have for such major chunks of society?

I have heard some of such claptrap in their own words making asinine pronouncements against value orientations I hold very dear to my heart. They have done it brazenly and repeatedly on prime time TV etc. DHS is certainly among the worst.

Then there's that rumor from 20+ years ago about the senior FBI official who came across the red, blue and green lists . . . and discovered, that as a Christian, he was on the red--to be exterminated list.

Some of this should be as no surprise as it has been declared decades ago in the writings and speeches of the oligarchy's leaders very brazenly and arrogantly.

What we see from the WH is "merely" the walking out of those goals and strategies long held dear to their evil-black hearts.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

They did it before Obama, too. I remember Clinton and his follies.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'll bite on the implicit bait.

So, most of the thread thus far have been those who are in agreement that "those on the left" are evil, stupid, fascists, etc.

Is it your greatest hope that the tides turn and you're able to root out and defeat all these enemies via a change in the White House?

Is that the game plan?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"Winning" is all that matters. What that means, or looks like, is irrelevant. They say drowning is like a warm, wet hug. I think this politics thing is kinda like that.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

a reply to: BO XIAN

They did it before Obama, too. I remember Clinton and his follies.

Absolutely. The current imposter in chief/traitor in chief is merely the latest super stooge of the oligarchy in their top stooge slot. Even Reagan had to march to their tune.

However, the current one has a glee in destroying the Republic, neutering our military and invading with Jihadi's that's likely to only be surpassed by the evil maniacal glee with which the gritchy one would take up the utter destruction-of-the-Republic baton from her former boss.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

"Winning" is all that matters. What that means, or looks like, is irrelevant. They say drowning is like a warm, wet hug. I think this politics thing is kinda like that.

What a precise and cogent description of politics. Although at times, more than warm and wet, it seems more like cold and grainy quicksand.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Not in my case.

I have no delusions that a good guy in the WH would make much difference.

Though the gritchy one there would make a significant difference in WORSENING the rate and devastation of the destructions to our Republic and way of life. She is super vengeful, vile, spiteful etc. by testimony of a long list of former co-workers and employees.

Besides . . . the clueless idiots on the left will suffer their own demise at the hands of that which they helped with so much work to establish--when they begin to reap what they have sown so willy nilly and mindlessly.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'd think of it more like being hugged by a thorny prickly pear.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Not in my case.

I have no delusions that a good guy in the WH would make much difference.

Though the gritchy one there would make a significant difference in WORSENING the rate and devastation of the destructions to our Republic and way of life. She is super vengeful, vile, spiteful etc. by testimony of a long list of former co-workers and employees.

Besides . . . the clueless idiots on the left will suffer their own demise at the hands of that which they helped with so much work to establish--when they begin to reap what they have sown so willy nilly and mindlessly.

Here's the funny-not-funny thing ... the "clueless idiots on the right" will see the same outcomes because we're actually all in this together.

And the bit more insightful thing: focusing on the truth rather than the false dichotomy of right-left is really the only thing that has even the barest potential to save ANY OF US from what seems to be on the way.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join