It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Secretary: Right-Wingers Pose Same Threat As Islamic Extremists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Gryphon66

Some of the documents and public speeches out of the current WH imposter's admin--particularly DHS--SAID SO--often rather brazenly, plainly, straight-forwardly.

They targeted Vets, Constitutionalists, Anti-Federalists etc.

I don't recall if such docs were purged from the gov site, or not.

Okay, can you link what you're talking about?

I'd love to see your source.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
But haven't most of the recent shootings/bombings been done by Democrats?

Hey, don't be muddying the waters with facts! Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I definitely agree. Hypothetical Right wing extremists are very violent, and pose the same threat as Islamic terrorists. I am here to say though, left wing extremists are just as violent, and pose the Same threat as right wing extremists. We are in a lot of trouble here in the U.s.with all of the threats coming from every direction.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Folks we are neck deep in treason of truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Probably could. If they haven't sanitized the gov website.

However, it's not enough of a priority for me to bother.

Those interested in such facts will search them out on their own.

I know what I read more than a few times.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Please ignore me if you choose to ignore all my questions answering one is not good enough for me amswering at least 4 is acceptable, I do not think I am asking much for such a well informed stance and claim.

You only asked 4 questions, so saying answering at least 4 of them, is asking to answer them all.

Second, read below.

Have you ever met a claimed right winger or a claimed islamic extremist?

I have read what the DHS, and what the SPLC, and in general the Obama administration see as "right wing extremists"... It includes Americans who believe in the Second Amendment... It include American veterans... It includes anyone who happens to disagree with any of Obama's policies, such as immigration... It includes anyone who fears communist regimes... (Tell that to the millions of people like myself who was born and grew up in communist regime...) Fear, or do not like a One World Government, among other issues which the Obama administration has deemed as "possible right wing extremists/possible terrorists"...

If not how do you know the difference outside of what you read on the internet?

Because for one people like me are not violent, don't incite violence, and don't belong to any racist group or movement, yet the Obama administration has deemed my beliefs as a cause for a "possible extremist/possible terrorist" simply because I detest communism, do not want a One World Government, I believe in the Second Amendment and in the United States Constitution, i believe American veterans need our respect and help not to be demonized and shunned, i don't agree with Obama's immigration policies, etc....

If you have please elaborate?

Already answered above.

To be simple what is the difference in your opinion?

Are you seriously asking this?...

Islamic terrorists only want to murder or subjugate everyone that does not bow to their religion.

Islamic terrorists strap bombs on themselves and murder innocents, as well as use children as suicide bombers.

Islamic terrorists enslave women, and use women and children as sex slaves.

The majority of the American people that the Obama administration has labeled as Americans who are "possible right wing extremists/possible terrorists" do not do any of these things, or any other thing that Islamic extremists, or any other extremists do...

edit on 16-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

edit on 16-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Some of the documents and public speeches out of the current WH imposter's admin--particularly DHS--SAID SO--often rather brazenly, plainly, straight-forwardly.

here is one such source

PDF of the full report is linked in the article.

“Rightwing extremism,” the report said in a footnote on Page 2, goes beyond religious and racial hate groups and extends to “those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely.”

“It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration,” said the report, which also listed gun owners and veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars as potential risks.

edit on 6/16/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/2016 by atomish because: Quote

ETA: The PDF link in the article is not working for me but I know I've read it elsewhere. I will try to find a working link when i get to a computer unless someone else chimes in first.
edit on 6/16/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

Full report PDF here
edit on 6/16/2016 by atomish because: Added PDF link

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

The link works for me.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: atomish

The link works for me.

Oh ok, thanks! It must be because I'm on mobile right now.

I added another source for direct download anyway.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Nothing new there - this administration has been pushing that claim for a long time now. No evidence, and they don't even care. Of course, you realize that mentioning this means you are "one of them".
How insecure the government must be, that they would label any opposition as "terrorists"!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

The same type of narrative has been used by Cameron to attack free speech by aligning 911 conspiracy theorists with radical Jihadi terrorists and then announcing that they will be no longer tolerated just for expressing an opinion.

Basically the concept is to shut up any form of dissidents by labeling them extremists and for the twisted Globalists in America who have false flagged America into wars based on deception this means conservative Christians or patriot constitutionalits as they are the ones most likey to see through the criminal anti American tyranny and stand against it.

Dangerous times we live so let's tell them all to GTF.

And the SPLC, which the Obama administration states helps them fight "extremism", has done the same thing.

Ron Pauls New Organization Reportedly Stacked with Extremists
by Ryan Lenz
April 26, 2013

And just who are the far-right luminaries helping guide Pauls new endeavor?

One is Lew Rockwell, Paul’s former congressional chief of staff who now heads the Ludwig von Mises Institute, an Auburn, Ala., think tank with deep ties to the neo-Confederate movement. Theres Judge Andrew Napolitano of Fox News and journalist Eric Margolis, both 9/11trutherswho suspect that the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks may have been orchestrated by the government.

www.splcenter.org...

Ludwig von Mises Institute/s are Austrian institutions, including the one in Auburn, Ala, as far as i have read, which is also a libertarian organization.

The Ludwig von Mises Institute (LvMI), often referred to as the Mises Institute, is a tax-exempt libertarian organization located in Auburn, Alabama, United States.[5] It is named for Austrian School economist Ludwig von Mises (1881–1973). Its website states that it is dedicated to advancing "the Misesian tradition of thought through the defense of the market economy, private property, sound money, and peaceful international relations, while opposing government intervention.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't agree with everything that Judge Andrew Napolitano has said, but he has done a lot to inform Americans of the things the Obama administration has been doing which are unConstitutional.

The Obama administration and the SPLC are labeling anyone who disagrees with their views as "right wing extremists"

edit on 16-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 16-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
To compare either the left or right to Islamic extremist is patently absurd. Both have pockets of problems, but to suggest this is outrageous.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Fear the government that fears your guns.. [liberty]. The "left" (wherever that is) would like to believe and for you to believe, the guberment is there to protect you. The government is only worried about selfpreservation. Your on the stove...but the on back burner. Look at Orlando. When the SHTF.."law, order and security " are minutes away! But now it's the "guns" fault and "high cap magazines". Jeh Johnson thinks like an emotional woman.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

It is not time to come down on gun owners just yet. But when they do, we will be attacked in the media and demonized, and we will appear no different than muslum terrorists, because we will be made the bad guys by the media. The media will twist everything and control the narrative. If you doubt their power, look no further than the war on terror, or vietnam, or any political scandal ever. North Korea really demonstrates the amazing power media has over a nation.
Even their weakest stories and excuses stand their ground with enough repetition.
When they do finally come down on gun owners, it will come down hard, swiftly, and there will be no question about whether they are persecuting us. They will be painted as righteous, and we will be violent extremists devoid of reason, just like the muslim extremists, and there is no arguing with the media. We gun owners have the same problem as ordinary muslims: some of us are criminals, but they dont define us, and then there are events orchestrated by intelligence agencies made in our names to frame us and give a reason for the long arm of Washington to come smite us, and any of us that resist will be seen as terrorists, whether muslim or NRA. And high profile events will periodically be done in our names lest the people forget the reason Washington is smiting. Their flimsy ass stories will hold, and stand the test of time if the people are stupid enough, and if they repeat it enough. Maybe one day in the distant future, we too will become a conspiracy theory

edit on 6162016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Probably could. If they haven't sanitized the gov website.

However, it's not enough of a priority for me to bother.

Those interested in such facts will search them out on their own.

I know what I read more than a few times.

It's good to see you have respect for the forum to back up your wild claims.

Pointedly, nothing that you claimed was a "fact." If it was, you'd be trumpeting it.

The fact that you "can't be bothered" is telling.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

here is one such source

“Rightwing extremism,” the report said in a footnote on Page 2, goes beyond religious and racial hate groups and extends to “those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely.”

“It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration,” said the report, which also listed gun owners and veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars as potential risks.

ETA: The PDF link in the article is not working for me but I know I've read it elsewhere. I will try to find a working link when i get to a computer unless someone else chimes in first.

Full report PDF here

Violent extremism on the right exists. VIolent extremism on the left exists.

FBI - Domestic Extremist Groups

There is not now nor has there ever been any claim that all folks who are right-wing, or conservative, or even "anti-government" are extremists.

IN fact, this is explicitly stated on the FBI page:

It is important to note that it is legal to have hateful or extremist beliefs as long as you don’t commit crimes or violence based on those beliefs.

However, there are right-wing extremists and they do pose a threat of domestic terrorism.

The claim that I requested backup for, which was brushed off because there is none, was that the Obama administration has targeted vets, constitutionalists and (LOL) Anti-federalists (apparently, the Obama Administration has a time machine.)

The clear implication is that these groups in their entirety were "targeted" and that is simply not true, or at least, has not been proven here to any extent.

The word used is extremists. And whether you like it or not, conducting military training to overthrow the government of the United States IS an example of an extremist act and treason, even if you do agree with it. As is planning to bomb abortion clinics, not to mention, assassinating doctors.

Not to mention, blowing up buildings.

edit on 16-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Being a huge WWII buff, both my grandfathers fought in the war, my moms' dad landed at Omaha beach, my dad's father fought in Africa and Italy, I have studied the tactics and propaganda utilized by the Nazis and especially Joseph Goebbels. What you see happening and have been watching unfold for some years now is the Joseph Goebbels 6.0 propaganda and indoctrination program. What comes next? The need to "find" a final solution in dealing with all the "undesirables" and the result will once again be genocide. When it's all said and done,I wonder how many Americans who willingly goosestep in line will be just like so many Germans were, claiming, "we hated the regime." Nice try. You are guilty.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

here is one such source

Full report PDF here

Violent extremism on the right exists. VIolent extremism on the left exists.

FBI - Domestic Extremist Groups

There is not now nor has there ever been any claim that all folks who are right-wing, or conservative, or even "anti-government" are extremists.

IN fact, this is explicitly stated on the FBI page:

It is important to note that it is legal to have hateful or extremist beliefs as long as you don’t commit crimes or violence based on those beliefs.

However, there are right-wing extremists and they do pose a threat of domestic terrorism.

The claim that I requested backup for, which was brushed off because there is none, was that the Obama administration has targeted vets, constitutionalists and (LOL) Anti-federalists (apparently, the Obama Administration has a time machine.)

The clear implication is that these groups in their entirety were "targeted" and that is simply not true, or at least, has not been proven here to any extent.

The word used is extremists. And whether you like it or not, conducting military training to overthrow the government of the United States IS an example of an extremist act and treason, even if you do agree with it. As is planning to bomb abortion clinics, not to mention, assassinating doctors.

Not to mention, blowing up buildings.

No offense but what is this garage propaganda site you sent me? Titled Dont Be a Puppet with a link to download and print the following certificate ?

I'm sorry but you take anything this site says seriously?

That aside, I DO see your point but we will have to agree to disagree on the subtleties of our government's message. I agree that violent extremism exists on the right as the does in any extreme of any position. My problem is with what our very government deems suspect in such reports as the one I linked. If they are making similar sweeping generalizations against the left, I take the same issue with it. (Why they even mention anti-federalists and such is as much a mystery to me as it is you, but it is listed.)

And now with Johnson claiming these so-called right wingers are just as much a threat currently as radical islamists, I'm not convinced yet.

But thank you for the thoughtful response. I am bummed to see that I am the only one that stepped forward to try and support my positions claims. While I may not like the source you listed and I may disagree in a broad sense, I do think you made your overall point very well and we are probably a fair bit closer to complete agreement than not.

Happy to discuss such things with you at any time, friend.

edit on 6/17/2016 by atomish because: Correction

edit on 6/17/2016 by atomish because: Double correction, stupid brain ^_^

edit on 6/17/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/17/2016 by atomish because: Sigh

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
And this...my friends...is why the RIGHT will NEVER allow gun laws that could be used against us. The left would be very happy to get a law that says "you can't own a gun if you are a suspected terrorist" or "you can't own a gun if you are mentally challenged".

Their plan (in this case) is to classify (for example) members of the NRA as extremists and thus...potential terrorists. Classify Christians as having mental issues and take their guns, etc.

The right better be smart enough to understand how these liars operate and DON'T GIVE THEM AN INCH!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
PS: Not sure if you believe that? Think of the level of thought that went into this plan.

1. Write a law that generalizes "extremists".
2. Allow partisan politics to define who has a mental issue or is a danger.
3. Keep guns away from these individuals.
4. Force those opposed to the gun laws by pointing at gun crimes and blaming them.
5. (Possible) Allow potential killers to execute their plans unobstructed and then give speeches about how those opposed to gun laws are responsible for the murders. Orlando anyone?

If you look at the history of the left...Reid (for example) lying about Romney and then being proud of it...Benghazi...Fast and Furious...Sandy Hook...etc. it is pretty easy to understand that American lives, even children are expendable to these people as long as it furthers their agenda.

In my opinion, the chance that this is true is about 85%...and growing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join