It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit and Facebook censoring and deleting posts about Orlando Massacre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SKMDC1

I'm doing no such thing and this problem extends well beyond the censorship around the orlando shoottings. (God bless the families of the victims🙏)

Here is some more information thay states posts were deleted:

One user reported that he was banned from the /r/News subreddit after he posted a link to a news story detailing the FBI’s suspicions that the Muslim shooter, who attacked a gay nightclub in Orlando, had ties to Islamic extremism.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Both private. That means they that can do as they please. Don't like? Then don't use them or start your own.

Simple.
edit on 15-6-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

FB is publicly traded

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKMDC1

originally posted by: spmc215
a reply to: SKMDC1

...but when someone talks about muslims being involved in orlando shootings just to be deleted is wrong...

My point is... that statement is completely wrong. It's a lie. There is more to the moderation on Reddit than people saying muslims were involved. NO ONE HAS HAD A POST DELETED for that specific reason. You are spreading disinformation.

Are you a Reddit moderator?

A quick search will reveal the deleted comments. There are websites that cache them before mods can delete them. Many of them were deleted simply because they contained the word 'Muslim.' I peronally read through many, and the pattern was obvious. Self-righteous mods got overzealous and it spiraled out of control. The staff at Reddit have all but admitted this.

So were you lying, or just talking out your arse?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

FB is publicly traded

What difference does that make?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Sorry if im mistaken I thought you meant they are private companies. Even if that id so they are public platforms used by the public and should be accountable for their actions and not just a tool for TPTB

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Glad someone is seeing what im seeing, being called s disseminator of disinfo kinda stings when this is a topic that needs to be made public with raised awareness.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Sorry if im mistaken I thought you meant they are private companies. Even if that id so they are public platforms used by the public and should be accountable for their actions and not just a tool for TPTB

Who says they are a tool for tptb? Not everything is a conspiracy.

My point stands. They can do as they wish. Just like the mods on ATS can. Dont like it? Dont post.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Im sure the people running these companies would not be saying that 😂😂😂

top topics

<< 1   >>

join