a reply to: HoldMyBeer
At first I thought this might be a precognitive dream. But, upon contemplation, I think this is a personal message for you alone.
I'll give you the symbolism meanings first, then put them all together to give you my interpretation. You may have a different interpretation based
on your personal situation.
1) - Road---This represents your direction in life. Take a look at the road in your dream. Is it straight, crooked, rocky, uphill, downhill? Is
there a fork in the road? Yours is made of dirt and veers off to the right.
2) - Trees---This is representative of your life's development, both earthly and spiritually. Take a look at the trees in your dream. What kind of
trees were they? Were they full and leafy or just beginning to leaf out. Family matters can also be indicated by the presence of trees.
3) - Fence---This represents boundaries, or being fenced in or out. Are there animals behind the fence? What, within you such as your primal
energy, is being contained?
4) - Vehicle---This represents your physical self. What condition is the vehicle in? Yours is a big beefy gray truck with darkened windows. What
are you not willing to see?
5) - House---This is a symbol for both your physical self and your spiritual self. What is happening in the house symbolizes a reflection of your
6) - Cat---This represents your intuitive self or your feminine essence. We all have some female/male energies, receptive and intuitive, or creative
7) - Ponies---Horses usually represent power or grace and beauty. Native American shamans believed that the spirit of the horse enabled one to travel
to the inner realms. You saw three and essence of the number 3 is the threefold nature of divinity: mind, body, spirit.
8) - Dog---Loyalty, friendship, protection, and service is symbolized by the dog.
So, one possible interpretation: You are walking down the road of life learning and developing and growing intuitively, spiritually, socially,
philosophically, and in all other ways that life teaches us.
Now that road takes a turn to the right. You hesitate. You aren't completely sure of what this leads to in your life's direction. Things aren't
exactly clear. You are having trouble seeing things clearly. You feel apprehensive and a bit uneasy.
But, your intuition (cat) tells you to go there. The ponies (mind, body, spirit) follow your intuition. Your loyalty (dog) is a bit uncertain and
wishy washy, but it, too, gets behind your intuition and your whole self, and trots faithfully with the others.
Hope this gives you a bit of insight. This is one of those dreams that demand examination. I love those kinds!!