It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando shooting survivor says he held door shut, trapping victims inside.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

She's an actress. She's into ice figure skating and Tae Kwon Do too.

So?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
In the video the guy talks about the captions over people's faces. Have you ever heard of patient dignity??? Look at any fire department page where they post pictures of accidents. The patients faces are blurred out. The people walking toward the night club?... Multiple triage places. Also, have you ever seen what panic looks like on patients. They prob saw a triage spot or the ambulances. Ambulances will no not be staged in plane view of where the shooting will occur. I'm hesitant about posting screen shots of the text messaging between my buddy on scene telling me every thing at 7:30am. Another thing about the guy being carried. There is a thing called "start triage". Basically we walk into a MCI. Check out every patient for thirty seconds. We determine what color they get. Black means your dead, red means needs help immediately, yellow is needs some help and sometimes the walking wounded. Green means you have no life threatening injuries and you can prob walk. I'm sure they said if you can walk, move to a certain area. The most injured patients were taken to the ER's are quick as possible. The EMS system was already strained. As why some cops were transported the injured in their patrol cars.

edit on 16-6-2016 by Irishtruckie83 because: was typed on my phone, grammar errors

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
So?

So, i find that to be potentially meaningful. And other people do, too.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

www.google.com...=orlando+talent+agencies

Googles search results for orlando talent agencies. There are tons of actors and models in orlando. A lot work for the theme park. The last email I got from my agents was for a Disney commercial. Again, If this happened in LA would you make them being actors a big deal? Say a shooting like this happened at a restaurant in LA... most of the staff are aspiring actors. If there was such a thing as a "crisis actor", Why would they ever hired people that want to be actors. Think about it. People do it for a passion of the arts and love the attention. Why would they sacrifice that to be seen one time in a "fake/ false flag"?

The guy in the video also talks about people know a person, that knew a person that knew another person. My best friend was on scene. Another friend of mine since 1996 had 6 friends die. I have multiple other friends on facebook that have lost friends. Orlando might be big but people know a lot of people from different backgrounds. If this is all fake, then the Government got to my friends 15 years ago and had it planned out all along. I don't think the Government told my friends 15 years ago, "hey, you will become a firefighter, work at this one department, leave that one and start in Orlando fire department and in 15 years, were going to call on you to make stuff up about a shooting. Or "hey, we need you to become gay and say you lost 6 friends.

I've always had a open mind on things I've read on here over the years. But when it happens in my backyard and I personally know people affected. Makes me think half the people on here are crazy. You all jump to conclusions way to fast not knowing certain things or understanding certain things. I personally hate the whole "where are the ambulances at?" All these topics on the orlando shootings and reading what people have said made me, Finally talk on here. I use to come to this site before it was even a forum. They only had articles to read. I even had to make a new user name because I couldn't remember my user name. I think before all this I had 3 posts over the years.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishtruckie83

I don't care how many people you know on the scene. It's not like I am saying these murders didn't happen. I just think they were orchestrated by our own rogue federal government and I don't put it past them to murder innocent U.S. citizens.

And if there was more than one person carrying it out, THEN that is why I think actors could be the 'victim-faces' the media is pushing most to drive the narrative.

AND, of course, two of the witnesses showing up most in the media are actors. One of them (Luis Burbano) already has holes in his story:

There does seem to be at least one major discrepancy between Burbano's story and those that were locked in the club.

Witness Janiel Gonzalez told ABC News that it was the exit door to the outside, and not the 'employee's only' door that someone slammed shut.

If that's the case, then Burbano's excuse that he was trying to protect from overcrowding in the hallway doesn't line up.

Link

By the way, people can still go on to act afterwards -- it doesn't mean their acting careers would have to end.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't know about you heartless bastards, but my idea of self preservation is running as fast as possible. Using Cover whenever and If possible, NOT heading for a crowded alleyway. not throwing others to the dogs to save my equally worthless ass. I haven't seen this patio, but even if I broke both my legs I'd keep running. (I crashed a car at 18, broke both my legs and stomped on the hood of the car until the horn turned off, then walked like 20 yards before collapsing) also holding a door shut while running away from a shooter only puts less ground in between you and him. News flash boyo, I don't know if you realized this at the time but AR-15's or SIG Sauer MX-Whateverthe#s can SHOOT THROUGH DOORS. A "Shane" strategy won't work here. He's not a zombie. His goal is obviously the death toll.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

And if the "I feared for my life" excuse won't work for his wife, it shouldn't work for him.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

LGB kind are self serving and very cowardly. I have no doubt, he held or blocked a door for his own "safety". There is a reason these mentally ill were not allowed in the military or other government service before it became PC. They don't understand self-service for the good of the orderor society. It's all about them.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Cowards and heroes come in any form.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

- later on he tells, that he saw "a bullet sticking out of a guy s leg" he describes the bullet as about 5 cm long (after being shot).

Eyewitness testimony is commonly inconsistent from witness to witness and often not completely accurate. Shock, fear, "fog of war", and ones own subconscious are all factors that come into play with regard to how an eyewitness or victim remembers their encounter.

A 5.56 bullet, just the projectile, is approximately 2.5-2.75cm in length and would fragment if it struck something solid like bone and most likely pass through if just hit soft tissue. What is possible is that the round struck his friend, shattered the bone, and he saw a bone fragment sticking out. Gruesome, I know...but I'm trying to illustrate that he may in fact have seen what he says but misinterpreted it in his mind. I don't think that immediately discounts his account. Just like the survivor who continually used the words "shotgun going off". Clearly, in his mind, he connected the sound of gunfire to a shotgun even thought we know the perpetrator was carrying a Sig MCX.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join