It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

Published on Apr 6, 2016
The United West investigative team uncovered a story so disturbing Field Sutton of Channel 9 news in Orlando, FL broke the story on their newscast.

The Husseini Islamic Center, 5211 Hester Ave, Sanford, FL 32773, invited Sheikh Farrokh Sekaleshfar to speak at their Mosque. Dr. Sekaleshfar says the killing of homosexuals is the compassionate thing to do.

In a 2013 speech Sheikh Sekaleshfar said this regarding gays, “Death is the sentence. We know there’s nothing to be embarrassed about this, death is the sentence...We have to have that compassion for people, with homosexuals, it's the same, out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now.”

When Sheikh Sekaleshfar calls for the death of all homosexuals based on the tenets of Islam it can not be ignored, he is an expert on Shariah Islamiyya or Islamic Law.

Islamic Law also mandates a death sentence for blasphemers and apostates, does Sheikh Sekaleshfar and the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque advocate those legal rulings as well?

What’s equally disturbing is the response to this call for killing gays from Rev. Bryan Fulwider of the Interfaith Council of Central Florida. Rev. Fulwider said, “These issues around homosexuality and the decrying of it or denouncing of it by religion takes away, often, from our really important task of helping our community to be a better community...and wishes congregations would focus more on helping the homeless, poor , and abused instead of persecuting a group that can take care of itself.”

This tepid response from Rev. Fulwider is problematic because he refuses to denounce the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque for promoting a speaker who calls for the murder of homosexuals. Rev. Fulwider can’t even say that calling for the murder of gays is wrong. Fulwider concludes by adding insult to injury, saying don’t worry about the gays they can take care of themselves.

Equally as troubling is the leadership at the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque in Sanford, FL never condemn or disagree with the words spoken by their speaker about the killing of gays - silence is consent.

It would appear the hatred of gays by The Westboro Baptist Church has been eclipsed by Sheikh Sekaleshfar and the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque of Sanford, FL. Both of these supposed places of worship should be stripped of their 501c3 status and relegated to the dustbin of history.

This video as you can see was published on April 6, yet the speaker already announced in 2013 what Islam will do to gays. So in the US you have another culture oppressing their belief system on society, yet no one has stood up against this person to denounce his actions?

It is no wonder why this Orlando shooting spree happened at the club. It is as if society "asked" for this to happen, and yet everyone is just a bystander.

Bet you a Buffalo nickel if Mr. DJT were president this would have been condemned from the moment this speech was made. Lord have mercy on those poor souls who perished in the hostage taking. *rip*

Edit: Added video about Trump's backlash toward Obama and Hilary on the Orlando shooting "prediction"

edit on 12-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note and video

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Not all, but many.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't agree with what these guys propose and/or say, however we, as Americans who believe in the United States Constitution, should respect their right to speak freely as guaranteed by the First Amendment.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The thing about this that makes me wonder is that the guy lived over a hundred miles away from Orlando so he had to drive at least 2 hours to get there. His ex-wife said he wasn't very religious, but was very abusive and sort of crazy.

Did he visit that Mosque in Orlando? It would be worth finding out.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Yo, bro...ISLAMIST' DO NOT WANT FREE SPEECH! Can't you get it by now??? Hardcore believers in the Muslim faith condone free speech...and want strict order...that is why their culture is so different from others...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The thing about this that makes me wonder is that the guy lived over a hundred miles away from Orlando so he had to drive at least 2 hours to get there. His ex-wife said he wasn't very religious, but was very abusive and sort of crazy.

Did he visit that Mosque in Orlando? It would be worth finding out.

i highly doubt he would visit knowing his beliefs. I am sure he is VERY WELL connected to people in the US to do the work for him. He is most likely one of the, and I hate to say it, "masterminds" behind this attack. *barf*

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon
I don't agree with what these guys propose and/or say, however we, as Americans who believe in the United States Constitution, should respect their right to speak freely as guaranteed by the First Amendment.

Absolutely they should have free speech.

Especially when people like this set up the massacres.

The failures lie in the failed governments.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

yes lets talk about their rights to free speech, as they use that speech as a rallying cry that actually results in real deaths. We're at WAR, liberal, get it through your head.
edit on 12-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yes , by all means Freedom of Speech . Except there are laws in the US against hate crimes and hate speech . Plus , there are protected groups under those laws. This person should face charges of at least hate speech

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
*double post*
edit on 12-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: double post

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This person is living overseas in the middle east...so how do you propose the US press charges against him??? LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This was in the works for months. be it by ISIS or be they directed by the US government....this was orchestrated.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Bet you a Buffalo nickel if Mr. DJT were president this would have been condemned from the moment this speech was made. Lord have mercy on those poor souls who perished in the hostage taking. *rip*

Here's Trump's statement for those who can't watch the video.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yes , by all means Freedom of Speech . Except there are laws in the US against hate crimes and hate speech . Plus , there are protected groups under those laws. This person should face charges of at least hate speech

I think Austrailia, Canada, and the UK have laws against hate speech, but the US has no such laws.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yo, bro...ISLAMIST' DO NOT WANT FREE SPEECH! Can't you get it by now??? Hardcore believers in the Muslim faith condone free speech...and want strict order...that is why their culture is so different from others...

1. I'm not your "bro." (I'm a grandmother of six)

2. I don't care what they want. It's not about protecting their demented religious beliefs. It's about preserving OUR rule of law. Constitutional guarantees are inalienable, regardless of personal belief. Once you allow exceptions, it means nothing.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Here's Trump's statement for those who can't watch the video.

And here is the staple ending line that would seal the deal:

We need to protect all Americans, of all backgrounds and all beliefs, from Radical Islamic Terrorism - which has no place in an open and tolerant society. Radical Islam advocates hate for women, gays, Jews, Christians and all Americans. I am going to be a President for all Americans, and I am going to protect and defend all Americans. We are going to make America safe again and great again for everyone.

- Donald J. Trump

'Nuff said...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

1. I'm not your "bro." (I'm a grandmother of six)

2. I don't care what they want. It's not about protecting their demented religious beliefs. It's about preserving OUR rule of law. Constitutional guarantees are inalienable, regardless of personal belief. Once you allow exceptions, it means nothing.

Okay then...yo gran-mah...first off respect out to ya...

Secondly, how can a society preserve a rule of law when the governing body *cough*president*cough* keep make changes/amendments to the law without democracy?

The government is what is screwing everything up! Not the LAW itself!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

yes lets talk about their rights to free speech, as they use that speech as a rallying cry that actually results in real deaths. We're at WAR, liberal, get it through your head.

The tone of your "liberal" comment tells me that you don't want discussion, you just want to pick a fight because I don't share your beliefs. You say "We're at war." If you want to fight a war, I encourage you to join the military and go fight it. If things devolve to fighting, my family and I are all ready to stand in defense of freedom. (My husband and I, plus our two sons have a combined 68 years of active duty service.)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Liberal Thinking is what has gotten the West and Europe to where it is now

They who are responsible should be held accountable for where this is going.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I already have, 11bravo charlie 1-18 and served in 2007, you don't know me so don't act like you do. Yes i'm willing to have a conversation and basing this on tone is illogical, you are liberal I've seen your posts and that does play a factor in the side you take when our nation falls under attack which is unfortunate because that divides you and I.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join