It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Secondly, how can a society preserve a rule of law when the governing body *cough*president*cough* keep make changes/amendments to the law without democracy?

The government is what is screwing everything up! Not the LAW itself!

What do you propose we do? The last democrat I voted for was for Carter in 76. (I learned from that mistake) I didn't vote for this guy either time, nor will I support Clinton this fall.

The government has problems, however whining about it doesn't fix anything. Get active. Throw out useless representatives. Work to elect people that represent the values that YOU believe in. Fight for what you believe in. That's how our democracy was meant to work.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

If things devolve to fighting, my family and I are all ready to stand in defense of freedom. (My husband and I, plus our two sons have a combined 68 years of active duty service.)

Times have changed from when you first entered service ma'am...The US is a lot more culturally diversified since Nazism or Hiroshima eras....it looks like there is a storm brewing towards Islam by way of ISIS...so how do you expect current service personal to deal with this issue in a total politically correct brainwashing system???

YOU CAN'T!

This would be the third war via Trojan Horse method. Like a submarine, you will never see the torpedo hit ya until it is too late

edit on 12-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If another man can spew racial slurs toward blacks freely, or deny them service, or a presidential candidate has the right to say a mexican descent judge is incompetent solely based on race, or white extremists and supremecists have their own websites, political affliations, or businesses deny services to people based on skin color, then that moron cleric has the right to spew the same hate.

Or is this a 'snowflake effect' (not to be confused with 'butterfly effect) or is it too soon to mention or bring up how when hate speech its from whites toward minorities, we call people against them 'sjw' .

If the last debate of racial slurs at campaigns is freedom of speech, how is this different.
edit on 12-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Secondly, how can a society preserve a rule of law when the governing body *cough*president*cough* keep make changes/amendments to the law without democracy?

The government is what is screwing everything up! Not the LAW itself!

What do you propose we do? The last democrat I voted for was for Carter in 76. (I learned from that mistake) I didn't vote for this guy either time, nor will I support Clinton this fall.

The government has problems, however whining about it doesn't fix anything. Get active. Throw out useless representatives. Work to elect people that represent the values that YOU believe in. Fight for what you believe in. That's how our democracy was meant to work.

Simple, don't vote democrat!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Radical Islamic Terrorism - which has no place in an open and tolerant society.

That sounds great, but what do you think that statement actually means?

How would Trump manage rid us of it?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I don't agree with what these guys propose and/or say, however we, as Americans who believe in the United States Constitution, should respect their right to speak freely as guaranteed by the First Amendment.

Enticing people publicly to kill go out and offensively kill other people is where free speech ends and criminality begins.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Radical Islamic Terrorism - which has no place in an open and tolerant society.

That sounds great, but what do you think that statement actually means?

How would Trump manage rid us of it?

Correction...how would a Christian or someone who believes in Jesus Christ, deal with it?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

This person is living overseas in the middle east...so how do you propose the US press charges against him??? LOL

There are ways....Need I say more ?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Is that a riddle?

Are you saying you don't know how Trump plans to accomplish such a lofty goal?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
Better research the hate crimes laws and how they have changed.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Changed from what? Don't tell me to do some research because I will just think you are blowing smoke.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

This person is living overseas in the middle east...so how do you propose the US press charges against him??? LOL

There are ways....Need I say more ?

Oh do tell...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Everyone dies. It's how nature works.

Did the cleric call for the death of gays or were they merely stating an observation?

(Apologies but I don't have time right now to review the video).
edit on 12/6/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And as if it were planned, the sheople divide along party lines regarding this tragedy. What a shame.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Nice try. Thats a white male. Its note hate, its freedom of speech.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I don't agree with what these guys propose and/or say, however we, as Americans who believe in the United States Constitution, should respect their right to speak freely as guaranteed by the First Amendment.

Sure and free speech comes with a responsibility. While he is free to give speeches on hate and murdering people, if his mindless godless followers act then he should be held just as accountable as the mindless morons who pulled the trigger.

Think conspiracy.

Secondly feel free to put together a speech calling for the killing of the US President and see how far that free speech goes.

Why is the President protected from this speech and others are not?
edit on 12-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Death to gays to show them compassion how very Abrahamic of him..in his very low creepy voice that makes me want to throw-up!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Can't wait for the excuse for that one.

Yes, I can.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hmm.. Maybe all the straight parents should be put to death for having gay kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join