It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

Imams must die! Three for one!
That is Moslem rules, play by them!

!
edit on 13-6-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

No? I think you've lapsed on fact finding. A good place to start is the Wiki page on Christian Terrorism and then think about the War on Terror... maybe do some reading on that too because you probably don't realize how horrific the war has been for Muslims or how we keep creating more extremism by continuing, probably quite intentionally. All so much easier to swallow when Muslims are painted as being all the same, all extremists... all with the same exact tactics humanity swears over and over again that we won't fall for again.

Did you know that up until the recent past Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and Syria were secular, that Muslims and Christians co-existed? What happened? The US and Russia faced an energy crisis, Russia went about invading and we went about arming "resistance". After that when dictators arose if they played nice with US, gave us access to cheap oil or pipe lines they were okay but if they decided to play with Russia they were evil and had to be stopped which of course became our job in the world.

The only problem with removing dictators is that it creates a vacuum of power, it destabilizes, causes resources like food and water to become scarce... not to mention it's pretty easy to hate people bombing you especially when you lack the ability to look at the roots, the whole picture (we don't have that excuse, we're just too damn lazy or apathetic), extreme circumstances gives birth to extremism... opportunists prey on that hate and start recruiting a power base that becomes a terror network. The US MIC and Terrorism have become symbiotic, feeding each other from different sources of hatred.

Any who I've rambled a bit and left out other relevant stuff but I hope I've left some food for thought, something you'll actually explore rather than just shrug.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
And the Westboro Baptists have joined the fray.....

Westboro sings 'Shooters keep coming' as bodies still lay in club

Seems some Christians have the same low moral base as Islam.

#Disgusted

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Kali74

You're a woman right? How's Islam treating you? It's bizarre feminists and the left defend a religion that would silence them completely and give them a gang rape + stoning as punishment.

I agree it is I think a form of psychological disorder, if not a fully blown mental illness.

It's like the women who write to serial killers and violent murderers professing their love for them.

Maybe it makes them feel "special" if the violent murderer replies, I guess it makes them feel "safe" knowing they've got that in their corner, but they're forgetting that when they've fulfiled their role they too will have their neck on the chopping block.

The videos of the lectures of Yuri Besmenov outline exactly why this happens - they should pay heed.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

OK, I have had a chance to watch the video. It is clear that the cleric is inciting violence and murder.

Perhaps he would agree that we should 'compassionately' remove his tongue so that he cannot incite others to break Islamic and US law?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

How do you count zero? Because Islam has effected me in zero ways. I'm American and have never been to an Islamic country. Speaking of psychological disorders, what do you call your disorder and what's it like living under the delusion that there's a Muslim man around every corner waiting to throw a Hijab on western women and behead every western man?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

This "Christian" pastor isn't.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I know and it's not hard for a non-Christian like myself to say... so why is it so hard for people to say that the Imam in the OP isn't truly Muslim?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: Annee

Another religious Christian fundamentalist lunatic. In a perfect world, he would be staked next to the other religious Islamic fundamentalist lunatic and be publicly executed. Neither of them are exercising free speech. Both are espousing nonsense.

But on the one hand, I know many Christians who would not condone this type of sermon. They would be vocal, they would leave and share what they heard that pastor say. They would actively attempt to bring him down.

I'm not sure I can say the same for the Muslims.

Of course you can't. You don't know any. Well i know a LOT. And you are dead wrong.. but don't let me stop your muslim slandering.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: chr0naut

I know and it's not hard for a non-Christian like myself to say... so why is it so hard for people to say that the Imam in the OP isn't truly Muslim?

Because Fox news told them that that how all muslims think.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Kali74

You're a woman right? How's Islam treating you? It's bizarre feminists and the left defend a religion that would silence them completely and give them a gang rape + stoning as punishment.

but they're forgetting that when they've fulfiled their role they too will have their neck on the chopping block.

The videos of the lectures of Yuri Besmenov outline exactly why this happens - they should pay heed.

What utter utter tripe.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So after such a tragic event of mass deaths a man is allowed to praise the gunman and say it was the right thing to do?

Um... this man and his followers sound like a hate cult and need to be taken care of some how... some way.

Freedom of speech is one thing but there has to be a line drawn. When you use this freedom to talk about killing people the freedom of speech then becomes a threat to all people.

Intent to kill should never ever be tolerated nor construed as "freedom of speech". What a crock of $ht!!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
if the guy in the Vid is an Imam, I'm Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon
I don't agree with what these guys propose and/or say, however we, as Americans who believe in the United States Constitution, should respect their right to speak freely as guaranteed by the First Amendment.

Weren't you just arguing in another thread that not making a gay wedding cake is what lead to the mass murder by a Muslim?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

We would be saying the same thing if Christians were running around the world murdering, raping, and being at the center of almost every single conflict.

No you wouldn't because Christians get a free pass when it comes to terrorism. FBI studies show Christian commit more acts of terrorism than Muslims but we never hear about it do we?

How many people went out and murdered gays because of this speech? My guess is none.

That is something you will never know. It takes time for the seeds of hate to grow into violence.

The guy should face the same punishment, encouraging people to murder isn't free speech.

Cool so can we arrest this Christian for trying to pass a law making it ok to kill gays? You support this of course.
Lawyer In California Proposes Killing Gays With 'Sodomite Suppression Act'

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I know, im spoiling the "bash mulsims" party you guys on ATS like so much, but here is a list of Christians calling for gays to be killed:

www.advocate.com...

indy100.independent.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

metro.co.uk...

www.patheos.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And lets not forget Ugandas (a very religious christian country) anti gay laws

en.wikipedia.org...

I can find more, but i have to get back to work.

So, will this silence the muslim bashers? Sadly not...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

No you wouldn't because Christians get a free pass when it comes to terrorism. FBI studies show Christian commit more acts of terrorism than Muslims but we never hear about it do we?

Because you're FOS.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I don't agree with what these guys propose and/or say, however we, as Americans who believe in the United States Constitution, should respect their right to speak freely as guaranteed by the First Amendment.

Absolutely they should have free speech.

Especially when people like this set up the massacres.

The failures lie in the failed governments.

The failures lie in your mind, if you think Muslims are setting up these massacres. Did you know this nightclub just did a "drill" 3 days prior, for the same EXACT type of "attack". Interesting that all these false flags have the calling card of "drills" left behind in the rubble. lmfao hahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

originally posted by: xuenchen

Absolutely they should have free speech.

Especially when people like this set up the massacres.

The failures lie in the failed governments.

The failures lie in your mind, if you think Muslims are setting up these massacres. Did you know this nightclub just did a "drill" 3 days prior, for the same EXACT type of "attack". Interesting that all these false flags have the calling card of "drills" left behind in the rubble. lmfao hahahahahaha

Got a source for that?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Charges via drone..a real big charge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join