It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Shooting False Flag Planned by the UN/Bilderberg ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Matafuchs found some compelling evidence of a private security companies connection, G4S to several mass shootings, including Orlando.

Over and over. I started to look at a few ties that could let someone or some entity have total access to allow certain events to occur. The best thing you can have to plan is HUMINT. I started to look where they are. I started with the latest terror shooting.

They are there...and do private security for government buildings.

They are responsible for security at NASA.

Washington Naval Yard. They, G4S provide private security.

The Orlando shooter. He worked for G4S.

Last one...where else does G4S have security?

Ft Hood......

There was a relatively unnoticed meeting at the UN from June 6-10 which focused on a global gun control agenda.

In 2011, G4S became a signatory to the UN Global Compact,

The Bilderberg group started to convene on June 9-12

It is my belief that some members left the UN meeting on disarmament and went to Bilderberg meeting with some ideas on how to further brainwash people using their emotion to react to a situation and argue for diminishing personal liberties. I believe someone, or a group of people came to the decision in private to initiate the false flag, and it just so happened on the last day they are meeting.

This was a hit ordered by Bilderberg utilizing an agent of a UN affiliated agency to hit a target that is currently a socially sensitive demographic to the American population due to heavy media exposure over unrelated issues.

Too many coincidences. Thoughts??

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Too many coincidences, I agree.

Terrible.

Oh how I wish these evil elites would get their comeuppance.

I wonder if the guy in Hollywood is related, and are there more operations pending?
edit on 12-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Of course it was set up, those in power have found the perfect scapegoat for pushing their agenda of divide and conquer in Islam.

The sheep lap it all up too, sowing seeds of hate in their hearts.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Without even looking at the "compelling evidence" I already knew. I see the theme and the pattern of conditioning. I can never really guess of course what happens next sadly.

I guess it just depends on the effectiveness of it all.

In fact, I'm quite certain this is what Michael Aquino really meant in his AMA regarding psychological warfare. Bump, "Set", Match. ;6
edit on 12-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The network and authorities responses tell me this one was NOT scripted

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thread reopened.

edit on Sun Jun 12 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Not sure how credible this is.

Instagram

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I agree here. I mean the media is pushing this as solely an act of terror by an Islamic extremist..They are not downplaying it as anything else despite what some members here are claiming.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
On the other hand, if this was orchestrated, I have a guess what will be next. An attack at an event for women of some sort in the midwest by 'ISIS.' This covers all regions of the US in these attacks and hits another sensitive group. Then Hillary gets elected. Zip bam boom.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: errck

I can see it being credible.. EVERY single time one of these attacks happens it is being heavily spread that there are multiple gunmen. Then all of the sudden it is over and the authorities claim 1 man did it all. I understand witness testimony not being credible, etc. But every single time? Seriously? It is always multiple attackers being talked about initially.

In this most recent case, I find it hard to believe 1 guy killed 50 people and shot another over 50 people. This in a club full of men as well? Unless this SOB had a truly automatic weapon this time - not an AR 15 "assault rifle," i find the numbers this time not too credible with a single shooter.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

The switch from auto to single shot is a small pin most of the time. In an AK the pin can break after thousands of rounds.

Listen to the videos of the incident. You hear one semi auto unloading at a rapid rate. Semi just means it fires as fast as you can roll your fingers

Also. Have you ever been to a nightclub on a weekend? It's packed. One guy in the Dj booth hitting a hundred people in a nightclub over the hour this happened is not unbelievable. It's just sick
edit on 13-6-2016 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

Plus of course in a packed crowd, how many people will a single bullet hit? I imagine an assault rifle at close range a single round has enough penetration to hit several victims?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

not a .223/5.56 . It usually flattens out like a quarter upon impact unless it has a steel tip. It was designed specifically to reduce over penetration. Move up to a 30 cal though (7.62, .308+) and you can get up to three targets with proper alignment and depending on what the target is wearing.

Also, Obama declaring June LGBT month may have been the signal to get this OP going. I am still trying to find the list of the delegates from the member nations who took part of the UN delegation on the Plan of Action.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I pasted a quote of yours I just found (searching if drugs inc was fake or not) . What you described below, especially the part about rental cars sounded eerily similar to a bunch of events that happened to me about a year or so ago. A lot more happened that was more than coincidence and I've been searching since it all happened and your description is the closest thing I've found . I am not paranoid , or on drugs etc (ppl like to use that when I've tried to talk about it) and I tottally understand what you mean by looking at things in a 'primative' way. I'd like to talk to you if possible and hear what happened to you and compare what I saw. I've tried to go back to 'normal' life after what was basically some revelation level shocking can't beleive this is real # happened and I cant. It's like I know I was just scratching the surface with what I was experiencing and not much is keeping me very happy or content.

'And when you start to tell people about it, they follow you in Verizon vans that dont seem to be doing any work orders and surround you on the roads with servicemen who are always available from an unlimited pool of thug labor and following and monitoring your day to day activity. Sometimes its military tags, or marked patrolmen. Other times they use a telecom vehicle, probably equipped with tracking hardware to follow your personal tracking device (GSM, CDMA). Then you start taking pictures of them and they change the tags and start using rentals.'

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hey guys, haven't looked too deep into the Orlando shooting. You could say I've become desensitised to mass shootings but I basically just chalk them up as false flags as they happen and move on. Have spent plenty of time reading articles here and elsewhere, listening to podcasts and watching videos on mass shootings and false flags.

Switched the telly on this morning and the US tv show 'the talk' is on, the one with Roseannes daughter and Sharon Osbourne + other women that have either passed or never reached their prime. I honestly don't mind watching it sometimes, its good for a laugh but you can also get insights into how the media and elites try to mould the sheeples thoughts and feelings on all sorts of topics. They began talking about the Orlando shooting and basically summed it up as a terror attack on the LBGT (or whatever the bloody acronym is) community.
This made me look a little into it and literally the first fact I found sent off alarm bells for me.....

I'm from Australia and down here we are all super proud of how we gave up plenty of our gun rights after our first major mass shooting. The port Arthur massacre where Martin Bryant 'supposedly' shot dead 35 people and injured 23 others happened 20 years ago. Of all the false flag shootings this is the one I'm most familiar with and I believe has the most inconsistencies. The best evidence I've found and the one that I always point out when I go on about this particular case (it's about the same time my friends begin to role their eyes!) I think it relates directly to the Orlando shooting....

So here it is the crux of my post (about time).
It all comes down to the kill to injury ratios. Very basic I know but it's very striking when you look into it. The Orlando shooter achieved a ratio of pretty well 50:50. These ratios are incredibly rare and (according to reports I've read on the port Arthur massacre) can only be achieved by the worlds very best marksman. One report said the top 1% of marksman would struggle to achieve what Martin Bryant managed. Sure a nightclub is fairly enclosed and crowded so a few rounds fired by a semi auto could easily get lucky and kill a whole bunch but unless he's wandered around and spent time knocking off people one by one as they hid or played dead I'd be very surprised if he was able to pull this off.
I am a bit obsessed with the port Arthur massacre and I'd like to just leave this here.....After Bryant shot 50 people in the cafe in less than a minute while shooting from the hip with an AR-15 rifle, he has then been cornered in a ranch style home for over an hour. He had several rifles available to him and fired over a hundred rounds at the police surrounding him. This bloke (who moments earlier broke world records with his shooting abilities in the cafe) wasn't able to make a single hit with these 100+ rounds fired from the rifle. I believe that Martin was in the house but not the cafe.

I must apologise for my general ignorance about the Orlando shooting case as I've spent very little time looking into it. My claim might be dismissed with a single sentence and I can only welcome that. If these events are actually taking place with lone gunmen going over the deep end then my heart goes out to all the people who have ever been affected.

Enjoy your day
edit on 24-6-2016 by Stuckenfoned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

First thing is your UN meeting was about ways to keep the illegal arms trade from many war torn countries from getting worse....It had nothing to do with purchasing or owning legally purchased weapons.

Just usong someones thread for a source doesn't help when that thread gets what the meetimg was for wrong also. Conspiracies are fun, but some research should be used if you want to get it right.

Secondly the Bilderburgs are nothing but hype brought on by Alex Jones...not exactly the most credible of people

new topics

top topics

join