It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigating Orlando Night Club Shootings as terrorist Attack, Obama Says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Did Obama mention "Islam" today?

If not why not.

We are at war with ISIS afterall.

Why all the side stepping?

Possibly because we are at war with ISIS (actually attacking a terrorist group, you can;t really declare war on something that isn't a country-that would give ISIS too much credit) and not with a religion? That is being accurate, not side-stepping.

We are NOT at war with a religion.
edit on 12-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

If not why not.

Because Obama and his master Valerie Jarrett are fools

She doesn’t want him to be a war president

Look a president DOES WHAT HE HAS TO DO

NOT WHAT HE WANTS TO DO!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

If not why not.

Because Obama and his master Valerie Jarrett are fools

She doesn’t want him to be a war president

Look a president DOES WHAT HE HAS TO DO

NOT WHAT HE WANTS TO DO!

We do more than enough attacking to show that statement is false.

(post by Domo1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Trump: 'Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism'

I wonder what that clown thinks he was right about? The terrorist was American born and apparently no overt signs of having been radicalized. Does he think he was right to suggest that Americans need to accept losing their freedom of religion?

Where's the outrage over Trump politicizing this tragedy the same day it happened? I mean he couldn't wait 12 whole hours?
edit on 2016-6-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: kaylaluv
So he said the word terrorist? So much for the predictions that he wouldn't.

No.

He was very careful to do just as was predicted. He called it an act of terror and an act of hate without the slightest inkling of connecting it to anyone, whether it be a religion, or terrorist group.

Not so. He said exactly what he should say. He said 'act of terror'. It is the FBI's job to describe what they are investigating it as. As far as I know, Obama is not an investigator. He stated what the FBI is investigating it as and also said every resource would be given to not just the FBI, but DHS and other law enforcement agencies.

The FBI has not definitively linked this to anything. They stated how they were investigating it. They made no conclusions, either. Therefore, it is an ongoing investigation, that has JUST started.

Read the title of the thread.

My reply was to kalaluv and not to your op. I fully understand your thread title. kalaluv was under the impression that Obama called him a terrorist when he in fact did not.

I agree with you that he said exactly what he needed to say about the shooter as no one really knows all the facts at this moment as much more needs investigated.

edit on 6 12 2016 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: reldra

So these savages are going to keep killing innocent Americans and other people all over the planet

Look a war is always bad but its necessary when you’re attacked

It’s just that simple

Either he does it or the next president will

what happens when they get a nuke?

link   

originally posted by: [post=20844659]Informer1958

Now the government can move forth with their gun control agenda so we all can be unarmed and killed by terrorists.

If all Americans were armed I guaranteed, most of these people would be alive today.

Well, maybe gun control is what you people need. Okay, this was a terror attack - and likely a lone wolf effort - but America isn't teeming with people looking to kill innocents. It just isn't.

At the end of the day, this incredibly serious and tragic act is simply the latest (and most deadly, tbf) mass shooting event. It's one of thousands that occur in your country every year. Whether it's committed by an Islamist or just some Joe Six Pack who got fired, the result is exactly the same. Islam/losing a job/being disrespected is just an excuse for an angry man to go on the rampage.

Gun control will never happen in America, but you people need to realise that it's the reason that this kind of nonsense does happen. It also happens elsewhere now and again, but seldom with the ferocity or lethality of a good old fashioned, bi-weekly American gun rampage. I'm not disrespecting your country, but the rest of the developed world literally despairs at what happens within your borders in this respect. You'll all jump to point to Brevik, but you'll struggle to find other examples that compare to a 'normal' American mass-shooting event.

Guns are cool, we really do get it - but it isn't Islamists or liberals that are your problem, it's people who think a loaded gun is something that should be in the bedside cabinet drawer or glove compartment.

Bloody hell. We're here again.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Now the government can move forth with their gun control agenda so we all can be unarmed and killed by terrorists.

If all Americans were armed I guaranteed, most of these people would be alive today.

You can't be serious. In a crowded nightclub, in low light and strobing lights, everyone armed would have made the death toll higher. Inability to see the target, ricochet.

Are you calling this a false flag to further an agenda?

Are you forgetting, rel, that the perp engaged a police officer who was acting as security for the club outside in front of the club. No reports have surfaced yet about the safety or condition of the officer, yet. If someone else had been armed during this, there maybe 49 less dead.

link   

The irony is that Obama’s failure to act might help Trump win!

Trump soon will be all over the place saying

See. I told you so

To act how? please share your ideas.

Very simple, as I posted way back...

At the first sign of the ISIS victories, what now over a year ago....

Obama should have led....A WORLD COALITION OF AT LEAST 100,00,TROOPS INCLUDING ARAB AND SYRIAN TROOPS IN A MASSIVE EFFORT TO WIPE ISIS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

Now its only going to get worst or now the US might really overreact when they should have acted a long time ago big time

And how does he go about forcing this leadership plan upon the world? And how easy do you think it would be for him to get ground troops for this? You seem to have no idea about how all of this works.

link   
DP. lag
edit on 12-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Keep it civil...please

we aren't each others enemies

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

[snip]

edit on 6/12/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed quote from deleted post

(post by Domo1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
So he said the word terrorist? So much for the predictions that he wouldn't.

No.

He was very careful to do just as was predicted. He called it an act of terror and an act of hate without the slightest inkling of connecting it to anyone, whether it be a religion, or terrorist group.

Not so. He said exactly what he should say. He said 'act of terror'. It is the FBI's job to describe what they are investigating it as. As far as I know, Obama is not an investigator. He stated what the FBI is investigating it as and also said every resource would be given to not just the FBI, but DHS and other law enforcement agencies.

The FBI has not definitively linked this to anything. They stated how they were investigating it. They made no conclusions, either. Therefore, it is an ongoing investigation, that has JUST started.

Read the title of the thread.

My reply was to kalaluv and not to your op. I fully understand your thread title. She was under the impression that Obama called him a terrorist when he in fact did not.

I agree with you that he said exactly what he needed to say about the shooter as no one really knows all the facts at this moment as much more needs investigated.

True.

but terror/terrorist? Almost the same. He's probably waiting a bit for more info as you say, but obviously the one who commits terror is a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So these savages are going to keep killing innocent Americans and other people all over the planet

Look a war is always bad but its necessary when you’re attacked

It’s just that simple

Either he does it or the next president will

what happens when they get a nuke?

If you think it is that easy, you should run for President and then convince Congress. See how that goes for you.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The irony is that Obama’s failure to act might help Trump win!

Trump soon will be all over the place saying

See. I told you so

To act how? please share your ideas.

Very simple, as I posted way back...

At the first sign of the ISIS victories, what now over a year ago....

Obama should have led....A WORLD COALITION OF AT LEAST 100,00,TROOPS INCLUDING ARAB AND SYRIAN TROOPS IN A MASSIVE EFFORT TO WIPE ISIS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

Now its only going to get worst or now the US might really overreact when they should have acted a long time ago big time

And how does he go about forcing this leadership plan upon the world? And how easy do you think it would be for him to get ground troops for this? You seem to have no idea about how all of this works.

It’s called diplomacy...ability to communicate and persuade others to the wisdom of destroying ISIS in a timely fashion.

Something the first Bush did in the first Iraqi war

It’s that Obama is just unqualified…he doesn’t have the capacity to do that

Its easy to order a drone to kill someone.

It takes wisdom, and diplomatic ability to form a coalition.

With ISIS murdering people all over the place it could have been easy at first…now its too late

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Yes Reldra needs to check herheslf

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I didn’t say it was easy

But if you are going to be president one should have the capacity and be willing to do what’s difficult

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Obama should be impeached for not protecting the American people

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join