It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro 2016 : Wales 2 - Slovakia 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
58 years since their last game in a major championship Wales have just beaten Slovakia , Wales were deserving of the victory playing a good balance of attack and defence and taking the game to Slovakia for much of the 90 mins, a stunning free kick from Gareth Bale gave them the opener within 10 minutes with Robson-Kanu netting the winner on 81 minutes.
Well done Wales , come on England !!!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortexcmon wales i,ll support but england? not even kicked off and surprise surprise we have football riots,only trouble we,ve heard off. every single tournament they have to ruin it for everyone else.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

This is about the Welsh victory , I will support any of the home nations.

edit on 11-6-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex so will i but i will not support an england team that 3 nights in a row has caused riots,only english fans are being reported,no welsh or irish fans i,ve heard is involved,marseille must have pulled the short straw.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

so will i but i will not support an england team that 3 nights in a row has caused riots

The England team have not been involved in any riots.
There are other threads discussing the trouble , this is not the place.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
being welsh it fils my heart with so much pride to hear 30'000 fans sing the national anthem was a pretty tense last half hour hoew martin skirtle stayed on the field after that elbow in the face il never no i had a sneaky bet wen it was 1-1 they had wales at 5-1 so stuck £50 on happy days thursdays game against england will b the match of the tournament even a draw should see them through to the nex round

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
its not the english fans starting the trouble local french youths and russian fans are actively seeking out english supporters they still see england as top dogs and want a name for themselves to say theyve turned england over a reply to: sparky31

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
a reply to: gortex so will i but i will not support an england team that 3 nights in a row has caused riots,only english fans are being reported,no welsh or irish fans i,ve heard is involved,marseille must have pulled the short straw.

That's right because Rooney using that steel chair across someone's head and Jamie Vardy's Kung fu kick into the chest of that Russian supporter was disgusting. The England team involved in violent riots 3 nights in succession? Please proof read and edit where possible.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
1-0 to the boys right now.

Experience is saying don't celebrate until the last echo of the final whistle has blown.

Knowing England, we can be 2 down in the next five.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Knowing England, we can be 2 down in the next five.

How prophetic.

Typical England.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ukgaz yip its everyone elses fault,i expected that,3 nights in a row and its not england fans fault but everyone elses,only rioted cause we were provoked,only fans involved in fights but its everyone elses fault. don,t figure

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
the trouble inside the game last night was started by russian fans as you can clearly see from footage letting of flares and fireworks russhing and attacking engilsh fans the russians are going to be sanctiond by uefa al the troubles have been started by russians

top topics

join