It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google works closely with Hillary Clinton to promote presidential campaign: Julian Assange

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

And his credibility is?

More than yours?

Are you going to claim now that whistle blowers have no credibility at all?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

BTW - - I am supposed to believe Julian Assange because?

Because many of the governments of the modern world are afraid of him, and that can only mean it is because he exposes them, which governments do not want. Then you won't be as likely to be so easily brainwashed much longer, and governments don't like that!

In your case though, I don't think the government needs to worry about losing you from their "sheeple list"

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

BTW - - I am supposed to believe Julian Assange because?

Because many of the governments of the modern world are afraid of him, and that can only mean it is because he exposes them, which governments do not want.

Not necessarily.

I do think they want to know what he thinks he knows.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

And his credibility is?

More than yours?

Guess I'd first have to see in black and white what he actually has.

Speculation has no credibility.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

And his credibility is?

More than yours?

He released the Wikileaks cables which is not speculation.

The United States diplomatic cables leak, widely known as Cablegate, began on Sunday, 28 November 2010[1] when WikiLeaks—a non-profit organization that publishes submissions from anonymous whistleblowers—began releasing classified cables that had been sent to the U.S. State Department by 274 of its consulates, embassies, and diplomatic missions around the world. Dated between December 1966 and February 2010, the cables contain diplomatic analysis from world leaders, and the diplomats' assessment of host countries and their officials.[2] According to WikiLeaks, the 251,287 cables consist of 261,276,536 words, making Cablegate "the largest set of confidential documents ever to be released into the public domain."[3] Today, more recent leaks have surpassed that amount.

Wikipedia

Even Hillary addressed about the cables.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

And his credibility is?

More than yours?

He released the Wikileaks cables which is not speculation.

Well, yes.

But, I haven't read there was any information that was earth shattering.

Seems to have been a lot of hullabaloo about very little.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
More evidence of Googlespiracy ....

lots of pictures..

Here Are 10 More Examples of Google Search Results Favorable to Hillary

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Google is well known for it's biases and it's Pro-Establishment slant. They're one of the largest providers of personal information to various western governments. They will fall in goose step behind whatever ruling western politician asks them to do.

They stopped doing it for the Chinese recently, and were ejected from the country as a result.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You used to be cool Annee.. I remember when you were all about the love and the light, now you're always shilling for the establishment no matter what... what happened to fighting the New World Order and ascension and all of that? We were gonna vibrate higher and bring a new era of justice and peace to the World remember? You've changed..

(They totally switched her with a clone.. the shadow government had to stop her tsunami of truth somehow)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Google has algorithms that remove offensive or disparaging terms when searching for people's names.

I suggest you try it with Trump and see what you get...

ETA: Having said that I just tried this from Google.com.au..

edit on 10/6/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

You used to be cool Annee.. I remember when you were all about the love and the light, now you're always shilling for the establishment no matter what... what happened to fighting the New World Order and ascension and all of that? We were gonna vibrate higher and bring a new era of justice and peace to the World remember? You've changed..

(They totally switched her with a clone.. the shadow government had to stop her tsunami of truth somehow)

I must have been agreeing with you about something.

There's the energy world of Pleiadians, Crystal Children, White Brotherhood, Starseed, Lightworkers - - - and then there is the physical world (computer game) of strategy.

Basically, we are in both worlds. I am a Globalist. I suggest everyone watch Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" at least once a day.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: xuenchen

Google has algorithms that remove offensive or disparaging terms when searching for people's names.

I suggest you try it with Trump and see what you get...

ETA: Having said that I just tried this from Google.com.au..

The results when you search in google.com are not the same for everybody thou, just search "Hillary Clinton" and nothing disparaging about her comes up, but if you type "Donald Trump" there is disparaging terms against him.

Just used the regular google.com and this is what comes up about hillary when doing the same search you did.

(had to resize the original several times so you can read what it says.)

edit on 10-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 10-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct picture.

edit on 10-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Google Hillary censoring is unique to U.S. IP addresses I suspect.

"trump cri" shows criminal here.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Now see what happens when we search on google "Donald trump cri" like I did with Hillary's search.

See the difference? No disparaging of Hillary Clinton and a lot of disparaging against Donald Trump
edit on 10-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I don't know if any of that makes any sense... but sure.. ok.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Just sayin..

Oh and the auto completes for Trump, none are disparaging, except maybe cries, but not really.

edit on 10/6/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I am sorry, what in the world does Charles Manson have to do with Donald Trump?...

"Donald Trump cri" search on google.com turns up...

"Hillary Clinton cri" search on google.com turns up...

If you are trying to compare Donal Trump with Charles Manson you really are messed up in the head.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Um, just that Charles Manson is an infamous CRIMINAL, yet Google doesn't autocomplete criminal, it backs up what I say about the non-disparaging algorithm Google apparently has.

And again, none of those for trump are disparaging.

Oh wait, don't tell me you think Donald Trump Crippled America is?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I stopped using google a while ago, but had to go into the google settings to delete a lot of the searches I had done for years. There are still years in there of searches I have done. Google can stick it's profiling software where the sun don't shine. Yeah I know the NSA still has all that information, but don't have anything to hide. (still don't like it thou) But the bs google, and facebook among others are pulling?...

Barely use facebook anymore, and only to get in contact with family, or friends which are all over the world, but don't post anything personal in there anymore.

I don't think I have ever used them on the systems we have right now. I specifically block their cookies as well, because they circumvent the standard settings for most browsers. Got really tired of their cookies, when I didn't visit their sites, and had the settings for no third party ones to be allowed! I don't use FB much myself, maybe once ever month or two, just to check on family, and even that isn't needed, because my sister is there daily, and will keep me posted. No personal pics, next to no data, not much of anything. Deleted a lot, too!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

I don't know if any of that makes any sense... but sure.. ok.

There are many perspectives thought can come from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join