It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google works closely with Hillary Clinton to promote presidential campaign: Julian Assange

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Published
07/06/2016

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange claims Google is directly engaged with Hillary Clinton’s election campaign. The editor-in-chief of the whistle blowing website has been living in the Ecuadorian embassy in London for more than three years.

Assange appeared via video link from the Ecuadorian embassy in London as part of the 'New Era of Journalism: Farewell to Mainstream international media' forum in Moscow.

He said: "Google is directly engaged with Hillary Clinton’s campaign" and claimed the technology giant used the US State Department on a "a quid pro quo" basis.

"Of course when she is in power… she is a problem for freedom of speech. We know what she is going to do. And she made the chart for the destruction of Libya, she was involved in the process of taking the Libyan armoury and sending it to Syria."

Read more
Google works closely with Hillary Clinton to promote presidential campaign: Julian Assange

Assange reiterated his claims that Clinton is a "war hawk" that "seemingly" wants to start wars.

"[ b]What we have with Clinton is someone who is a hawk but who has the tools of legal interventionism, a rhetorical cover to start wars, and someone who seemingly wants to start them… From WikiLeaks’ perspective Hillary Clinton is a problem in terms of war and peace."

He also pointed out that former Google CEO Eric Schmidt is now heading the Pentagon innovation board.

"Google is heavily integrated with Washington power, at personal level and at business level. Google, which has increasing control over the distribution channels,… is intensely allying itself with the US exceptionalism.

"Through five experiments in two countries... biased rankings in search results can shift the opinions of undecided voters by 20% or more, sometimes even reaching as high as 80% in some demographic groups.

"If Google tweaks its algorithm to show more positive search results for a candidate, the researchers say, the searcher may form a more positive opinion of him or her."

So Assange is stating that google is working closely with Hillary Clinton, and since they are working together "google could be changing it's algorithm to show more positive search results for a candidate", in this case in favor of Clinton of course.

Assange also said the following about Hillary Clinton.

A vote today for Hillary Clinton is a vote for endless, stupid war
by Julian Assange

Hillary didn't just vote for Iraq. She made her own Iraq. Libya is Hillary's Iraq and if she becomes president she will make more.

I have had years of experience in dealing with Hillary Clinton and have read thousands of her cables. Hillary lacks judgement and will push the United States into endless, stupid wars which spread terrorism. Her personality combined with her poor policy decisions have directly contributed to the rise of ISIS.

Pentagon generals objected to destroying the Libyan state. They felt Hillary did not have a safe post-war plan. Hillary Clinton went over their heads. Libya has been destroyed. It became a haven for ISIS. The Libyan national armory was looted and hundreds of tons of weapons were transferred to jihadists in Syria. Hillary's war has increased terrorism, killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians and has set back women's rights in the Middle East by hundreds of years. Having learned nothing from the Libyan disaster Hillary then set about trying do the same in Syria.

Hillary publicly took credit for the destruction of the Libyan state. On hearing that the country's president had been killed by her handiwork, she became wild-eyed and gloated "We came, we saw, he died!". In the momentary thrill of the kill, she had aped, of all people, Julius Ceaser.

Hillary's problem is not just that she's war hawk. She's a war hawk with bad judgement who gets an unseemly emotional rush out of killing people. She shouldn't be let near a gun shop, let alone an army. And she certainly should not become president of the United States.

__._

(ATS is not letting me put a link to the wikileaks article.)

edit on 9-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

edit on 9-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

edit on 9-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why in the world can't I post a link to the original article, or to wikileaks? Tried using the conventional way, and ATS cuts the end of the link so when you click on it it says "page not found". But the article is up. Same for the wikileaks link. puting the articles within (with brackets of course) doesn't work either.

edit on 9-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Why in the world can't I post a link to the original article, or to wikileaks? Tried using the conventional way, and ATS cuts the end of the link so when you click on it it says "page not found". But the article is up. Same for the wikileaks link.

Could it be violating T&C's?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Wikileaks is not allowed to be linked to on ATS. I think it is copwrite issues.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Humm, had no idea that was happening.
And what about the belfasttelegraph link which is also being cut by ATS?( nvm it's working now. Apparently it couldn't be too close to the [/ex] for some reason.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This wouldn't be a shock in the least. Google is one of the largest companies in the world and due to it's popularity and name recognition, is more influential than the Beatles and Elvis combined. (that one may be a stretch)

It is very possible that people are shown what they want you to see based on your demographic, to which they have a profile on everyone. Why do you think the first five results are always ads with the title you searched for in it?

With the gentleman from South America proving that elections can be rigged, and that social media and other public outlets can be subverted, why can't Google jump in on the political bandwagon?

Tin foil hats of the world unite, $hillary is here, so sayeth Google.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Humm, had no idea that was happening.
And what about the belfasttelegraph link which is also being cut by ATS?

That link seems allowed, but the url is wrong within link or that site is having problems. That link does get ou to the site itself.

belfast site
edit on 9-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

That works.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Got that link fixed. Had to move it away from the [/ex] at the end of article for some reason.
edit on 9-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

Got that link fixed. Had to move it away from the [/ex] at the end of article for some reason.

Oops, I just saw you fixed it.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thank you Hillary of all the mess you have caused to ME and Europe.. makes you wonder where is her conscience.. deaths of thousands and more.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

In regard to the Google issue, I haven;t seen many results with hillary Clinton at all. Probably because I don't ever look.

Google can use demographics, they can take paid spots to push other results further down. They are a business, but if more people knew, they might use sites like duckduckgo more often to search.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is a dino, your argument is invalid.

Seriously though, looking at things from outside the US gives me a very clear picture. Most news outlets are promoting her using the comparison technique with Trump and the overt disdain and disrespect newsreaders and commentators show Trump whilst promoting Hillary is quite telling vis-a-vis the control and dissemination of global propaganda.

She has the power of the military / industrial complex behind her painting her as the savior of the world from Trump - that's going to be her new campaign policy - mark my words.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Not at all surprised! Google has no respect for people or privacy or freedom, so it makes sense they'd support the person who agrees with them in that regard.

Who still uses it, honestly??

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Google can and is titling articles, pictures, everything to do with Hillary.
In fact, they are deep into this, and part of her campaign.

qz.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

LOL, try just to google: Hillary Clinton

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I was wondering why my phone told me Hilary won the Primary but I didn't get one about Trump....

Makes sense. Of course she works closely with someone who runs a bunch of servers that monitor people...maybe she should ask her good friend how to properly operate her own personal server....oh wait....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I stopped using google a while ago, but had to go into the google settings to delete a lot of the searches I had done for years. There are still years in there of searches I have done. Google can stick it's profiling software where the sun don't shine. Yeah I know the NSA still has all that information, but don't have anything to hide. (still don't like it thou) But the bs google, and facebook among others are pulling?...

Barely use facebook anymore, and only to get in contact with family, or friends which are all over the world, but don't post anything personal in there anymore.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
BTW - - I am supposed to believe Julian Assange because?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
For anyone doubting what Assange knows: search for(sorry, can't share here due to copy-write) Wikileak's" Google Is Not What It Seems by Julian Assange "

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
For anyone doubting what Assange knows: search for(sorry, can't share here due to copy-write) Wikileak's" Google Is Not What It Seems by Julian Assange "

And his credibility is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join