It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Doesn’t Remember Signing NDA About Handling of Classified Material

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
In an interview with FoxNews, Hillary said she can't remember signing a non-disclosure-agreement when she was secretary of State !!!

GASP !!!

We have actually seen the document(s) posted on ATS.

My God.

This is really getting good.

Clinton Doesn’t Remember Signing NDA About Handling of Classified Material

Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton said Wednesday that she couldn’t remember signing a non-disclosure agreement as secretary of state that laid out criminal penalties for mishandling classified information.

In an interview with Fox News host Bret Baier the day after she declared victory in the Democratic primary race, Clinton insisted yet again she never sent nor received any material over her private, unsecured email server that was marked classified.

“Secretary Clinton, you said you sent or received nothing that was marked classified, but you did sign a non-disclosure agreement, an NDA, in 2009 that said markings don’t matter, whether it’s marked or unmarked. You remember signing that?” Baier asked.

“No, I do not

A Baker's Dozen all of a Sudden !!

Clinton can't remember signing non-disclosure agreement on handling of classified information

NO !!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I watched the interview tonight on the news....spit out my Kale Shake when she said it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
And again she still uses the same old memes....

“No, I do not, but the fact is nothing that I sent or received was marked classified and nothing has been demonstrated to contradict that,” Clinton said. “What you are seeing acted out is the desire of different parts of the government to retroactively classify material so that it is not made public, since I did ask that all my emails be made public, and this is not an uncommon process.”

As Baier pointed out, Clinton’s NDA she signed upon joining the State Department rendered that talking point moot. She wrote more than 100 emails on the server the government now says are classified.

She can't come to terms with the *FACT* that the SD had to mark the emails because they never saw most of them until she released them long after she left office !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
And while we are at it, let's look at one of the agreements she did in fact sign.

Right from the SD too !!!!! ...

The Real Deal

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
How asinine...Does she plan on saying someone forged her signature?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I mean, it's obvious to anyone that you must sign an NDA when handling classified material, right? I think she's has to sign it when she's cleared to have a clearance. So she's a liar. Even if you don't remember the exact day you know damn well you signed one.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hillary has completely lost her mind if she thinks people will actually believe her.

All it took was 1 day after getting the "presumptive nominee" status and kaboom.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
And IF she gets "elected" POTUS, what future agreements, treaties, and LAWS will she "forget" she signed? How is that a good excuse when seeking the highest office in the country? At least Ronald Reagan had an excuse in his last term. It was a medical illness, is she saying, prior to the election, she is having the early signs of Alzheimer's now?

SMH
SMH
SMH

edit on 6/8/2016 by Krakatoa because: mandela effect

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And while we are at it, let's look at one of the agreements she did in fact sign.

The Real Deal

And another good part of the document is....

somebody witnessed the signature !!!!!

That name has been "retroactively" classified of course !!!!!

link   

She is using the Regan defense...of course he actually had Alzheimers.

link   
Seriously. THIS is ALL anyone needs to see to KNOW she's guilty.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Oh c'mon, is she retarded (as Deepak Chopra would say)? She can't remember signing an NDA but she thinks she has the mental capacity to be president? WTF is wrong with this picture? I have everyone of my NDA's over the years and my security clearance paperwork all nicely packed away. I can't tell you the exact date of each one, but I can tell you the month, university/company/agency and the person who I was dealing with at the time.

It's just scary that this "thing" has a shot at being POTUS. What happens when she is, if she is? Oh, yeag, the red button, I don't know, did I press it? Is that why the Russian nukes are headed our way? Trump made me do it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Seriously. THIS is ALL anyone needs to see to KNOW she's guilty.

She is setting up her defense plea "proactively".

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I logged back in for the 1st time in months for just this...so let me get this straight...dragon woman, NEVER set up a .government email, EVER...right?

So she wants us all to buy her bold faced lie, that the Secretary of State...DID NOT RECEIVE ONE EMAIL, that was classified during an entire 4 year presidential cycle?

What a load of crap. The second most sensitive position in the USA, the most important diplomatic channel in government and not ONE SINGLE email was even presumed classified?

What a bunch of hooey. Lock this @#$%^$# the hell up, or at the very least, shut her the hell up, then shut her down...condescending viper.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
By defying that SIGNED NDA...INTENT to cover-up is officially established.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hey, what difference does it make now! Right?

The real tragedy is that her supporters either don't understand the seriousness of the act or understand and don't care. Pretty dang ridiculous for a presidential candidate and prior sec of state not understand/care about classified material; especially when it could have compromised an agent's identity!

I've seen careers lost over less

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Wow what a lady, She can't remember signing very important and sobering government documents, but she wants to convince people she is ready for the presidency.

"No Hillary, you are ready for a nursing home or even early Hospice care."

Her supporters don't mind, and that means they are as inept as she is in all categories.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Real Deal

I hope whomever that witness signature belongs to...doesn't end up 'suicided'.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
so, it sounds like that concussion she had a few years ago has caused memory problems,that`s not the kind of person we really want as president.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Shouldn't the Hillary defenders be addressing this? Hellloooooooooooo?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join