It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Doesn’t Remember Signing NDA About Handling of Classified Material

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't think she is good enough at covering her corruption to be in any high level of government.

The US holds it's leaders to a higher standard of corruption cover then this level.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cause they haven't a leg to stand on

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
She probably can't remember exactly why it was that Foreign Governments donated so much money to the Clinton Foundation.

Where is the Law that exonerates Criminals with Selective Memory?

She has even infected her Staff with this Selective Memory/Compulsive Liar problem.

Cheryl Mills testimony was full of "I don't recall"/Not Telling You obfuscation.

"I can not tell a Lie" Honest Abe.

"I can not stop telling Lies" Crooked Hillary.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Shouldn't the Hillary defenders be addressing this? Hellloooooooooooo?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The only way she gets around this is that she says Cheryl Mills actually filled out and signed the form with her signature...Mills backs her up...and the witness is bought off or turns up in the morgue.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One would think that ANY email sent by the United States Secretary of State, would be deemed classified until reviewed and deemed not.

That would be the only sensible way of doing it. She was the Secretary of the United States. There is bound to be a lot of discussion in her emails that would not be fit for public consumption.

Did she use another server to send the emails she did deem as classified? Or is she claiming during her tenure as SOS she NEVER sent a classified email?

I would love a response to this post ...preferably from a Clinton supporter. I mean if you are voting for her you should have the answers to these questions.

This is a really big deal people. This situation is NOT blown out of proportion as her supporters claim. In fact its quite the opposite.

The fact anyone votes for her is disgusting, she is a blatant traitor and a disgrace to this nation. We are making Russia look better and better every year.
edit on 6/8/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Agreed, I stated as much on page 1...but I support an answer to either interrogative and frankly the prez should be too and Congress etc...

I believe the reason she's not being hammered is because Barrack and company were and are doing the same, Congress folk on both sides, they're all full of sheet and they know she will take out everyone around her like a Tarantino vampire dying if they call her on it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Oh c'mon, is she retarded (as Deepak Chopra would say)? She can't remember signing an NDA but she thinks she has the mental capacity to be president? WTF is wrong with this picture?

Maybe she doesn't remember.... I mean maybe she really does have something wrong with her that she can't remember.

I mean I've never "actually" seen her do anything that would prove she is not just a yapping puppy; all the things I know she has accomplished I only know about because someone told me.

Maybe she's just someone else's puppet; maybe someone else is pulling the strings.

"Please sign her Ms Clinton"

"Ohh a shinny pen ... hmn ... H...I...L..."

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DaveButts

Yeah, and maybe it's her experiencing the "Clinton Effect". It's like the Mandela Effect, but much worse and demands zero accountability.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaveButts

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Oh c'mon, is she retarded (as Deepak Chopra would say)? She can't remember signing an NDA but she thinks she has the mental capacity to be president? WTF is wrong with this picture?

Maybe she doesn't remember.... I mean maybe she really does have something wrong with her that she can't remember.

I mean I've never "actually" seen her do anything that would prove she is not just a yapping puppy; all the things I know she has accomplished I only know about because someone told me.

Maybe she's just someone else's puppet; maybe someone else is pulling the strings.

"Please sign her Ms Clinton"

"Ohh a shinny pen ... hmn ... H...I...L..."

This appears to be a very plain and simple dodge. Never admit anything that may make you responsible for something that could come back and bite you in the ass later. That is what this is all about. If she can't take ownership for what she has done, how will she ever take ownership of what she will do?

I realize all politicians behave this way, they never answer questions directly and dance around pretty much every topic, but people are getting tired of this s##t.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Maybe Rove was right after all about Clinton having brain damage.

Can't remember signing a piece of paper!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"Open Wide. Hillary has some more ...t she wants you to swallow."

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I wonder if Bill Clinton forgot that he signed this:
Executive Order 12968

(Federal Register Vol. 60, No. 151 (August 7, 1995), as amended by EO 13467 (2008))

The national interest requires that certain information be maintained in confidence through a system of classification in order to protect our citizens, our democratic institutions, and our participation within the community of nations. The unauthorized disclosure of information classified in the national interest can cause irreparable damage to the national security and loss of human life.

Security policies designed to protect classified information must ensure consistent, cost effective, and efficient protection of our Nation’s classified information, while providing fair and equitable treatment to those Americans upon whom we rely to guard our national security.

This order establishes a uniform Federal personnel security program for employees who will be considered for initial or continued access to classified information.

Now, Therefore, by the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:
(C) circumstances indicate the employee or former employee had the capability and opportunity to disclose classified information that is known to have been lost or compromised to a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power.
Sec. 1.4. Use of Automated Financial Record Data Bases. As part of all investigations and reinvestigations described in section 1.2(d) of this order, agencies may request the Department of the Treasury, under terms and conditions prescribed by the Secretary of the Treasury, to search automated data bases consisting of reports of currency transactions by financial institutions, international transportation of currency or monetary instruments, foreign bank and financial accounts, transactions under $10,000 that are reported as possible money laundering violations, and records of foreign travel.
Sec. 6.2. Employee Responsibilities.

(a) Employees who are granted eligibility for access to classified information shall:

(1) protect classified information in their custody from unauthorized disclosure;

(2) report all contacts with persons, including foreign nationals, who seek in any way to obtain unauthorized access to classified information;

(3) report all violations of security regulations to the appropriate security officials; and

(4) comply with all other security requirements set forth in this order and its implementing regulations.

(b) Employees are encouraged and expected to report any information that raises doubts as to whether another employee’s continued eligibility for access to classified information is clearly consistent with the national security.
Sec. 6.4. Sanctions. Employees shall be subject to appropriate sanctions if they knowingly and willfully grant eligibility for, or allow access to, classified information in violation of this order or its implementing regulations. Sanctions may include reprimand, suspension without pay, removal, and other actions in accordance with applicable law and agency regulations.
-/S/-William J. Clinton
THE WHITE HOUSE,

August 2, 1995.

.... and lots of other things in between.

Ironic.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
INDEED.

She has one of the most convenient 'FORGETTERS' of any politician/ criminal/ demonized sociopath/ ruthless homicidal jerk/ arrogant elite/ spiteful vengeful bw*tch/ . . . that I've ever heard of or read about in fiction or real life.

Then she has the arrogance to get even MORE haughtily indignant when "the little people" won't support her arrogant delusions and compulsive lies.

She is SOME piece of work.

She HAD to have raged at her daughter more than a few times. I wonder how Chelsa just wrote it off so glibly? If she did so write it off.

I can just see it now . . . "Wellll, Mr Putin, I just don't recall that promise or commitment. So we're going to begin bombing you immediately, anyway."

Sigh.

originally posted by: xuenchen
In an interview with FoxNews, Hillary said she can't remember signing a non-disclosure-agreement when she was secretary of State !!!

GASP !!!

We have actually seen the document(s) posted on ATS.

My God.

This is really getting good.

Clinton Doesn’t Remember Signing NDA About Handling of Classified Material

Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton said Wednesday that she couldn’t remember signing a non-disclosure agreement as secretary of state that laid out criminal penalties for mishandling classified information.

In an interview with Fox News host Bret Baier the day after she declared victory in the Democratic primary race, Clinton insisted yet again she never sent nor received any material over her private, unsecured email server that was marked classified.

“Secretary Clinton, you said you sent or received nothing that was marked classified, but you did sign a non-disclosure agreement, an NDA, in 2009 that said markings don’t matter, whether it’s marked or unmarked. You remember signing that?” Baier asked.

“No, I do not

A Baker's Dozen all of a Sudden !!

Clinton can't remember signing non-disclosure agreement on handling of classified information

NO !!

edit on 8/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: tag

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Trump Campaign must be gleaming over this !!!!

Visions of another 10,000,000 votes coming their way in November.

Thank You Hillary,
yours truly,
Don.

edit on Jun-08-2016 by xuenchen because: She's got a secret

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

She kept stammering when asked why she didn't talk to the IG during their investigation. Her excuse was "I said everything in public already and wouldn't tell him anything different."

Not only did she sign the SF 312, but she got a specialized briefing on it and signed that she got the briefing as well:

The witness to this SF 312 and the person who briefed former Secretary Clinton have had their names redacted due to B 7(C) exemptions:

(b)(7) Records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that the production of such law enforcement records or information:
C. Could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy;

FBI - FOIA Exemptions

Maybe someone should tweet the link to hr SF 312 @ her to refresh her memory...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

She kept stammering when asked why she didn't talk to the IG during their investigation. Her excuse was "I said everything in public already and wouldn't tell him anything different."

Now she expects people to believe it's the same.

She forgot to say her public comments were not under oath !!!!!!

Jesus.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Bears saying again with emphasis:

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

One would think that ANY email sent by the United States Secretary of State, would be deemed classified until reviewed and deemed not.

That would be the only sensible way of doing it. She was the Secretary of the United States. There is bound to be a lot of discussion in her emails that would not be fit for public consumption.

Did she use another server to send the emails she did deem as classified? Or is she claiming during her tenure as SOS she NEVER sent a classified email?

I would love a response to this post ...preferably from a Clinton supporter. I mean if you are voting for her you should have the answers to these questions.

This is a really big deal people. This situation is NOT blown out of proportion as her supporters claim. In fact its quite the opposite.

The fact anyone votes for her is disgusting, she is a blatant traitor and a disgrace to this nation. We are making Russia look better and better every year.

She makes . . . who was it . . . Aaron Burr? look saintly?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It is NOT just ANY piece of legal paper.

It is a very critical piece of paper. And the person checking you through on that is OBLIGATED TO VERBALLY INSURE that you know of the very serious CRIMINAL PUNISHMENTS for violating what you are signing.

The same sort of thing goes on when you leave a classified type of job at your debriefing.

There is NO WAY that ANYONE with a BRAIN functioning at least 1/25th SUFFICIENTLY to fill the President's office would be honestly forgetting such a thing. NO WAY.

She is a compulsive pathological liar and exalts arrogantly about getting away with it.

She is essentially saying to the serfs and slaves and the legal system: "Up yours, jerks--I'll get away with whatever I want to get away with and you can't do a thing about it because my elite bosses got me covered slicker than slug snot!"

originally posted by: neo96
Maybe Rove was right after all about Clinton having brain damage.

Can't remember signing a piece of paper!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join