It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
PREVIOUSLY: From ATS Shed6 Page45 LINK

...."Whit Noo ya big lummox?
Kin a biddy no get a wee bit 'o peace in this place tae rest his weary auld bones?"

but Sporky just sat, completely motionless, staring Northwards and Gordi could tell that all was not well...
"Ohhhkaaaaay then! Let's get tae it Laddie! it's too quiet aroon here onnyway!"
and with that, the big Scot leapt from the water, pulled his plaid around him and in one fell swoop - gathered up his things and jumped onto Sporky's back!
"To the North Lad, there! Towards yonder dark.... shape.... on... the... horizon.."

Sporky rose quickly above the treeline and turned to face the dark shadow on the horizon.
It was surrounded by cloud and there was a strange eerie glow all around what seemed to be a black centre mass?
Gordi tucked his heels in and nodded up to the clouds above, and Sporky immediately lurched upwards, climbing higher and higher until the clouds thinned and the curious phenomenon could be seen more clearly.

They assumed a hovering position as they tried to take it all in.
The dark mass was a solid object.... it was black as a winters night and shaped like... well.. it was shaped like an up-turned pyramid!
It had a huge square shaped top, and four sides which sloped inwards to form a point at the bottom.
It was spinning slowly around that point in a clockwise direction, and the glow was being caused by bolts of arcing electricity like tiny lightning strikes hitting the clouds, coming out from the point of the pyramid.
Gordi had never seen such a thing, and Sporky was now looking back at him... searching for reassurance... or... something? Anything to explain what was before them.

They paused for a second, trying to make sense of this strangest of apparitions when they noticed that it was moving.
It was moving TOWARDS THEM!
They started to back away, and Gordi nodded to Sporky to climb again, but the Pyramid was closing fast and in no time at all it was directly beneath them and rising fast.
Gordi leaned hard over to his left and Sporky dived quickly, they tumbled spiralling through the darkening cloud and lightning bolt strikes, and they could feel the electricity tingling in the air all around them as they passed the spinning craft.
Suddenly, just as they got level with the lower point of the black pyramid a huge bolt of lightning flashed across them, the smell of ozone and burning hair filling their nostrils, eyes blinded by the light...
and then... the inky blackness and endless lonely silence when all consciousness is lost...
The old friends tumbled down through the clouds towards the rocky hillside below...

edit on 11-6-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: grammar, spelling and i am an idiot

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

No!!!!!!!!!!!

They are NOT dead!!!!

Hi Gordi!!!

Good to see you old friend!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
No!!!!!!!!!!!
They are NOT dead!!!!
Hi Gordi!!!
Good to see you old friend!

Back at ya [[[[[M]]]]]

Don't worry! There's life in the old dog yet!

Gx
edit on 11-6-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: bracket trouble!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

If I end up talking too much when I get back, just tell me to shut up. LOL

I would NEVER tell you to shut up but

don't hate me if I encourage you!

Can't help myself perhaps too much sun is to blame!

edit on 11-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: my quotes are a train wreck!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

"Can't help myself perhaps too much sun is to blame!" Now do you see why I have an aversion to the sun?!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hahahahaha!

Yes but I am a sun worshipper!

The national weather folks tell me it's only 88/31 but I happen to believe that's simply not true!

I've come in for a minute to cool off. The grill is raging although why anyone would want to cook or eat is beyond me.

LOL! My daughter and I played some one on one and were dripping in sweat within 5 minutes!

That's how I'm certain 88/31 is too low of a number!

Do you think the national weather service is lying?!

I thought of a story line while I was outside. The world just keeps getting hotter and hotter ( I mean it IS probably but, this will be quick) and what a person would experience knowing that in 24 hours they will surely die.

Time for refreshment, I think!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Don't worry! There's life in the old dog yet!

Yes!!!! No doubt!

BUT can the old dog still learn new tricks?

~M

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oh how I wish for perpetual Autumn. Sigh, one day perhaps.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
Oh how I wish for perpetual Autumn. Sigh, one day perhaps.

For you my friend I hope that it happens!

I do love Autumn for the colors, the sound of dry leaves tumbling down the street, and the excitement/magic in the air for Halloween. Things are preparing to hibernate or die. It is truly magical to me.

That said, my heart/soul is in the tropics. In my past lives I am sure I lived at the equator in most of them!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
OMG Gordi! I have a huge smile on my face! Great story entry and leaves me wondering what may come next. So HAPPY to see you!!!!! HUGS!

Hiya Bird and Autorico.

My friend should have left by now, but of course she had to wait until the last minute to roll her cigarettes. Still plenty of time, but she wanted to have drinks before dinner. Good Lord, I'm dying for a black Russian, my drink of preference for tonight.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That's why I liked it so much, the cute and disturbing thing. Looks like the alien dude is piloting a human shaped robot.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Autumn is one of my favorite seasons! The colorful leaves and cool winds that stir the soul and oh yes, like Bird said, Halloween!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
That's why I liked it so much, the cute and disturbing thing. Looks like the alien dude is piloting a human shaped robot.

Hahahaha! Actually he looks like he's wondering, "Where the hell am I ?"

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

....LOL! My daughter and I played some one on one and were dripping in sweat within 5 minutes!.....

PICS or it didn't happen!

Gx

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Talk about sun, I am burnt and crispy just spent 4 hours surfing and forgot to put aloe gator sun block on ouch
Lol

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid, lol what is that thing. Looks like a silken alien just ate the brain and face of a human. Cool.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm out of here for a while my lovelies. Have a great night!

Good to see you again Gordi Darlin'!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I demand someone build on of these!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

aloe gator sun block. Ahahaha!

Ok, dinner and comedy show here I come!

By bye!

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>