It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Q got a boo boo? Salt water and aloe and lots of moisturizer!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
We have a member with a Birthday in here I hear. Wait, that sounded weird. Anyway, party time!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey there Night,
I'm happy to see your party was a bit hit for your friend. Will I be chatting with a tipsy elf?!

Was also very nice to see a new story from Gordie, yay!

My cat woke me up and was pretty persistent that I got all the way up and of course now he is sleeping! Typical. So here I am for awhile

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

YAY! Company for the tipsy Elf!!!!!!!! Thank your kitty for waking you up for me.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Ok, I forgot about the twilight zone times in here and I ended up with a double post. Maybe the shed is tipsy too.

edit on 11-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Lol oh dear, double posting, yep tipsy elf!
I was wondering today how many of the same people we may know since we. you know how it is in that state, everyone seems to have a couple people in common somehow. Where did you guys have the party at?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The Boccee club. If that's how you spell it. Family style chicken with roasted potatoes, macaroni and spaghetti sauce and salad. And some drinks.

At first I couldn't write potatoes it came out potatatoes. OMG!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

tata potatoes!!! I'm sure some of the fellas here will like to see that! Don't know the place you had the party, at least not off the top of my head. Found this for you though!

You ever hear of Corporate Taxi? I worked for them for quite awhile

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Ahahaha! Oh that was my cousin Fred at Christmas. How did you get his picture?

Nope never heard of your taxi company.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Po tay toes.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I don't think they even say Po tay toes like that in RI! I used to crack up when I watched the news and commercials up there because a lot of times they still spoke wit the slang. Took some getting used too. Even when my wife would come down here with me and saw the news from here had to admit it was kind of pitiful!

Feel free to save that picture if you want. They actually have the elf with all kinds of bottles. Lol pick your flavor

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

LOL I try to be aware of the Rhode Island slang, especially from my city. OMG potadas. LOL

Instead of car some people say cah or daw for door. Yikes! I'm sure I slip up sometimes.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hiya Shedfolk!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

LOL! Hello Kitty Wizard! Good to see you! Where is the rest of the night shift??

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
But...but, I want to party and there is no one home. Bunch of party poopers.

There's a lonely little Elf in here. Hellllooooo????
edit on 12-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hello Miss Elfie, and the Majestic Kitty Wizard!

And whoever else may be lurking in the shadows or behind that bush over there! *stares suspiciously* LOL.

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful night, Miss Night!
It sounds like you had a fantastic evening.

I've not been doing much, and am taking a break from words before I pull my hair out. Just staring at everything I've written so far, and getting caught up in the whole past-and-present-tense debate within myself.

The way I write... it makes sense to ME.
"The chamber was well lit by the dozens of golden candles that were placed in every corner, glowing brightly despite the mournful nature of the room."

"In the centre of the room lay an aged man on an altar of quartz delicately adorned with silver trim, he lay unclothed and deceased, the light from the candles causing black shadows to fall upon his face."

"The deep and melodious tune amplified in the enclosed space, expanding ever outwards, encircling all those who had the privilege of attending this most inauspicious rite."

I don't know. It makes sense to ME. But I struggle to comprehend if it's "wrong" or not, because in a way I'm mixing past and present.

*shakes fist*
*stops rambling about boring things and goes to make a nice warm caffeinated beverage*

Mmmm, afternoon coffee.

edit on 12 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Gordi actually makes "pooh sticks" ...
He calls them mushrooms ...

And random people take them !

* waves to all that be shedded right now !
👋🖐👋🖐

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I don't see anything wrong in how you wrote. It made sense to me and it sounded great!

Waves at Miss Kaelci! Now who is lurking in the shadows or bush, that's what I want to know.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hey Timely! Pooh sticks. I mean who would think of naming something a pooh stick? Oh we do have pooh bear. Hmmm, oh bother!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Hi Timely! LOL ~ Well then! He can keep his "pooh sticks"!!

*giggles*

I'm not sure who it is lurking over yonder, but, perhaps one day we shall find out!

There's a quote in a movie called Jabberwocky, a couple of the Python guys involved in it... "I saw a doctor once!! ...... He didn't see me...... I was hidin'......" *shifty eyes* I love it, hehe.

Thank you in regards to my words - I'm just in a HMMMMM mood. Not sure if what makes sense to me, makes sense to others, and etc. I'm glad that it also makes sense to you!
I'm probably over-thinking things.

edit on 12 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join