It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Rioters chant "Make California Mexico Again!”, beat up Trump supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is getting ridiculous. We have racist, nationalistic Mexican mobs targeting white people for beatings and humiliation while openly supporting the take over of this country and the media is IGNORING IT. None of this stuff makes the national news and definitely doesn't stir up the outrage it should be. These people don't like this country and they definitely don't like white people. We have all this spin about things Trump has said and claims they're racist, while we have real racism happening on video everyday with out a peep from the usual suspects. I'm tired of it.

Police Officer Assaulted, Punches Thrown After San Jose Trump Rally (video at link)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
trump doesn't care who gets hurt by his hate speech as long as he gets power.

let's not forget who laid the groundwork for this.

I have never seen this type of reaction to an american candidate for president, and trump is 100% responsible for it.

he is reckless and careless.

this is what happens!!!

the sad part is he knows mexico will never pay for the wall, and neither will paul ryan. he knows it will never be built.

he just used the populist rhetoric to build a following, made them take an oath to vote for him, and now he's onto phase 2

I would feel very disillusioned if I was a trump fan who bought into phase 1

+81 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

You are seriously against personal responsibility aren't you?
Trump made these idiots go out and do all this? Trump made them attack his supporters? I guess that whole Freedom of Speech thingy needs to go huh? If these people can't control themselves, why do you blame others for it?
Oh wait, I forgot, it's always someone else's fault, right?

+43 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Haha WOW! Yes you are disillusioned and possibly a troll but fortunately Trump supporters are tough as we see and aren't too influenced much by this type of spouting. Hate speech? Where? Trumps fault that criminals cause terror to citizens and harm them?

It almost sounds like you got a great kick out of the news of these people being harmed. I believe your sick.

edit on 4-6-2016 by longstalker because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

No he's not responsible for the violence....

You don't agree so you assault people and refuse to take any responsibiliy

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
ALL protestors lack class, you will never see a person with class holding a protest sign. Let the mexis keep saying that stuff, the whole country hears it and every time they burn the American flag Trump gets 20,000 extra votes. Liberals make me sick, please stop trying to be Chris Hayes from msnbc please, nothing cool about that pu##y or pu**y liberals.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Exactly.

And in my personal opinion, I don't think the amount of violence against Trump supporters that we see almost daily, is accidental. I think it's very well organized and planned ahead by someone.

This kind of behavior shown by the people who say they fight for democracy or whatever other lies they keep throwing at us, should be just another reason why people of the United States of America should vote for Trump!

Someone obviously does NOT want him to win, so they choose to try and spread fear among Trump supporters. In my experience, this is going to backfire HARD.

What a better reason you need to give your vote to a man who obviously cannot be controlled, which is why he's an obstacle to the establishment.
edit on 620k2016Saturdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 624k2016Saturdayam014 by Nikola014 because: poor englando

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Exactly. What was he thinking when he decided to hold a rally in mostly democrat mostly Latino San Jose?

He was counting on trouble. His campaign depended on stuff like this throughout the primaries. Unfortunately for him that same ploy won't win him the presidency. It will ultimately be his downfall in this race.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

He set the stage back in March. Take him out. In the old days they would never come back. In the old days we knew how to handle protesters. I'll pay his legal fees. Etcetera etcetera etcetera
So personal responsibility No Trump doesn't display anything like that.

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

trump doesn't care who gets hurt by his hate speech

"Hate speech"...Are we using that to justify violence?

I have never seen this type of reaction to an american candidate for president, and trump is 100% responsible for it.

Wrong. I'm not a Trump supporter, but the fact that leftists continue to pass the buck to Trump for violence neither he or his supporters are starting is nonsensical. It is the protesters who are committing crimes, not Trump. You can blame any "hate speech" you want. But it doesn't justify what these people are doing.

he is reckless and careless. this is what happens!!!

So we all have to watch what we say lest the mob comes for us? "This is what democracy looks like" eh?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ay vey... here we go with the damage control once again.

You know that there is no way to flip this right? Not even the law is in your favor.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So we all have to watch what we say lest the mob comes for us? "This is what democracy looks like" eh?

Haha. I can't understand it either.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

They are terrorists.

As another poster in another thread pointed out. . .

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

www.dictionary.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Kick them out, in wheel chairs if we have too.

After listening to him speak how could you not agree with him?

You see how ridiculous the bigotry and sexist comments are listening to him, its idiotic at best and reflects the state of culture we are experiencing in this country.

edit on 6/4/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. If I do something stupid, it's my fault, if you do something stupid....it's my fault.
Gotta love that Liberal mind. I hope you remember that if you ever say something that someone doesn't agree with and you get punched. Remember, you made them do it. Liberals are the true threat to our Freedoms. You love to restrict what anyone who disagrees has to say and if you can't, you throw a screaming fit, blaming others for your inability to control yourselves.
Here's a term I'm sure is completely foreign to you...Personal Responsibility. It basically means that You are responsible for what You do. If you get drunk and drive, it's gotta be the folks who made the alcohol who forced you do it, right? Or the people who made the car, because it was so easy for you to just get in and go, right? Couldn't have been your own bad decision, right?
Personal Responsibility. Crazy idea, huh?

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

So if right wingers get violent towards Obama supporters, you'll blame Obama. Right?

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yep, that would be the Obama administration, who refused to enforce immigration law, to import a bunch of voters who will back up his anti-American ideals.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

he is reckless and careless.

this is what happens!!!

the sad part is he knows mexico will never pay for the wall, and neither will paul ryan. he knows it will never be built.

he just used the populist rhetoric to build a following, made them take an oath to vote for him, and now he's onto phase 2

I would feel very disillusioned if I was a trump fan who bought into phase 1

Completely true. He expected this reaction and depended upon the outrage from his followers.

I obviously don't suport violence, but if you incite it, you have responsibility as well.

I am worried about what this phase 2 will be.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes..Telling illegals they are breaking the law is hate speech and must be met with violence from illegal immigrants.

I obviously don't suport violence, but if you incite it, you have responsibility as well.

You don't support violence eh? Unless its Trump supporters who are getting attacked because you think a political rally by a GOP candidate is hate speech enough to warrant violence.

If right wingers start attacking leftists will you blame Bernie or Hillary for inciting them with their speech?
edit on 4 6 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Completely true. He expected this reaction and depended upon the outrage from his followers.

I am worried about what this phase 2 will be.

So be careful what you say because if a Democrat/left winger doesn't like it, they're going to get violent and people like you will blame the victims of that violence for daring to say things the thug brown shirts don't like. It's like offending Muslims or a women who wears a sexy dress. They're just asking for it!

RIGHT???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join