It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the world. May 15 2028 according to the Bible.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
wheres the beginning times thread........i want to hear of the time when we all become one, and work with one another to create a unified and peaceful world with the goal of evolution of the species and the exploration of space.

That's what I'd like to happen and it would have to for us to move faster and further into the future, plus it sounds much more likely to happen than end of the world.

OP, the world will have to end someday it really doesn't need a prophecy, even if it is or was prophesied it's going to happen, even if that takes another billion years.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
personally, I go more with Daniel prophecies because scripture tell us that the info in that book is intended for the end-time and won't be revealed until the end-times itself (a short lead up to the 7 year tribulation & 3 1/2 year Great Tribulation)

Events will present themselves to reveal the time-of-the-end...instead of trying to mathematically discern the timetable as this thread attempts to do.

in Dan 8:14.... the AC is on the world stage...and causes the sacrifice to end & the sanctuary to be trodden underfoot...
which will only last 2,300 days till God undo's the Satanic workings of the AntiChrist person &/Empire

those 2,300 days amount to 6 years & 4 months in Solar calculation... so the AC era of 7 full years is preceded by 8 months when the AC is busy overthrowing 3 nations/kingdoms so as to make the other 7 nations/kingdoms/horns fall-in-line and accord the AC set-up their full Loyalty & Allegiance, (fidelity to the AC cause ---not unlike the Caliphate and ISIS)

here's a connect-the-dots clue.... the 2,300 days is the time involved wherein the 12 global 'Devils Gateways' aka: Vile Vortices are opened-up and really bad EQs, Land mass movements, volcanos by the hundreds explode...& as prophecy states 'Every Mountain and Island will flee (from the face of the earth)'
look up the -> vile vortices
the Nazis conducted experiments on one such vortices which then blew up everyone in the expedition... the isotope 26 of Aluminum is the key factor in these precise grid locations/vortices which purposely restricts the spin velocity of planet earth by fluxing the magneto-sphere...
-----> work on connecting those 'dots' in the end-times timeline of prophecy

2028 might coincendentally be the end-of-age... but not before the physics of prophetic events are unveiled and the 'signs' in the heavens are witnessed.....
as in the past 4 blood-moon tetrad was the crucial advent of the final 4 horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse during 2014-2015
this September is the Virgo woman with the moon-as-her-footstool sign which followed the 4 horsemen sign...

I will do a thread on the vile-vortices & how the planet rotation will speed up to a 16 hour day-night cycle to fufill the prophecy of 'the days being shortened or no flesh would be saved alive'
(a 24 hour day-night cycle being shortened to a 16 hour day-night cycle)...
As the reason why the prophecy of 1/3 of the Sun-Moon-Stars light being diminished comes true... (not attributable to ash or nuclear fallout by reasoned logic)

I sign off for now, tyvm

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
aaahhh yes.....the bible says it.......too bad some 50 books of the bible didn't make the cut into the final version.....I didn't know GOD wanted his book edited

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Hello, Ntech

Thank you greatly for taking the time to respond to my post. I was actually googling some things again and happened to click on a link. (I ONLY clicked on the link because I saw a small flash of light go to it. I see those often. I assume those lights are from the angels that stay near me.) I just happened to scroll down and read your comment that had my name in it. I assumed it was another Nayla since I hadn't read the text previous and I had JUST prayed for deliverance for me and my family. Then, I got the feeling I should scroll up and read more. I did. And...turns out you were actually talking to me! I was amazed. I prayed again afterwards to thank the LORD for His Guidance.

I had actually gone to Ghana, Africa over the summer. A preacher prayed over me and asked the LORD to put the spirit of Moses upon me so that I may deliver my family. I would like to tell you more about my spiritual experience if you like?

I believe The LORD has set us free. This is my small testimony and I thought I'd share it with you since you were a part of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
nah, end of time isn't imminent.

That doesn't mean something radical won't happen soon, but the world isn't going to end.

The myth is blown apart by the bible itself.

In the ten commandments no less.

Exodus 20:5"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing loving-kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

So thousands of generations, a generation biblically is 40 years, so we can expect mercy at least for a 40,000 years after Moses, but really we're talking multiples of 40k.

Honestly folks are mixing up various different things, the end of time, which is unknown, because it's dependent on our choices, and mainly Pentecost, - and the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD which was witnessed by Jesus' generation.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nayla

Sure, I'll read your story. Though I have to ask which post here is the reply to the question you had. And maybe I'll tell you mine.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
sand people with stupid stories , I wouldnt overthink it

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch

Or.

Thousands of years ago powerful supernatural beings took an interest in this world. And now the problem is they may think we're at the point of being "interesting".

And the problem here has become this. You may not believe in them but they may believe in you.

And if that's the case it appears that times up! And per the parable are you wheat or a weed.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
May 15th.

Would that be UTC?

I have it on good authority that God operates on Zulu time.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

...2028 might coincendentally be the end-of-age... but not before the physics of prophetic events are unveiled and the 'signs' in the heavens are witnessed.....
as in the past 4 blood-moon tetrad was the crucial advent of the final 4 horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse during 2014-2015
this September is the Virgo woman with the moon-as-her-footstool sign which followed the 4 horsemen sign...

A thread with the 'Great Sign' which is the pregnant Virgo, with the Sun/Moon/12 Stars as a crown
...the Virgo pregnancy began 20 Nov 2016 when
Jupiter began its 42 Week stay in the womb of Virgo to be 'birthed' on 9 Sept 2017

(Jupiter being the 'king' planet, signals that someone of great importance in the Spiritual or Cosmic sense is due to come upon the World Stage abruptly...?!

could this be the start of the ministry of the Two Witnesses or at least the Advent of of forces in enmity with the Anti-Christ empire which could still be 3 or so years away from reality

the 3 or 3 1/2 year delay from Sept 2017 would put the OP timeline right on target for 2028

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Not worried about anything claimed as the future from the book of fairt tales

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Not worried about anything claimed as the future from the book of fairt tales

well.... there are 2 camps on your line of thought

1- prophecy is from a Divine source
2- prophecy is by man....but men make prophecy come true

in either case you harbor at least some interest in Prophecy~ future forecasts or you wouldn't be posting in this thread

we do agree somewhat that the book-of-Fables & magic is not the actual design of the universe/cosmos...
the book is from the recesses of very esoteric, thinking men, tinkering on the borderlines of reality

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch

Is that Valhalla saying that ?

I would be shocked !

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
That matches up with the prophesy I just found.
www.google.com...

Just the start, 2025 Europe will be not doing well and 2028 we go to venus

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
That prophesy has been matching up with a lot of other conspiracies and predictions people have been pouting on here, from climate control and weather stuff, to Donald trump and Russia in going against Europe

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

When did they say that? That goes with the prophesy of a literal new Earth
www.google.com...[edit by]edit on 13-3-2017 by Maplestory777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Calling all time travelers! Did the world end on May 15 2028?

Mark 13 32 is racist against time travelers

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

It is 2017. Jewish Messiah, Fatima - 100 y, malachi last Pope, October revolution 100 y,...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
No man shall know the end of days.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

christ almighty when are these predictions that never occur, going to die a natural death.

Why bother making a post about this kind of thing? I reckon this prediction must the 1,999th predication in a row that has failed to materialise. Dont people ever learn?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join