It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the world. May 15 2028 according to the Bible.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Cool, bump this thread in 12 years for me.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I thought the world was going to end June 3rd 2016?

We should all party this weekend like its about to end. We should all party every weekend just in case.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Have you taken into account the switch from the Julian Calendar to the Gregorian Calendar? Are you using the King James Version of the bible or a pre translation Greek original? This may put your calculations off by up to 29,000,0000 years.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here we go again!
I've been through a few of these scenarios before:
1986 - Haley's comet impacting the Earth according to Nostradamus
2000 - End of the world because of the new millennium
2012 - The Mayan prophecy crap
and probably a few more I don't remember....

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's as good a date for the end of the world as any! Sure feels like things are headed on a one way down hill end of the world trip these days.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Won't matter. Basing it mainly on the rebirth of Israel in May of '48. Only detail would be is that it should be exactly 80 Jewish years. But basing it on the Gregorian calendar would only mean I could be off by a month. Not enough to worry about.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: ntech

Cool, bump this thread in 12 years for me.

If my attempt at divination is right it will get thousands of hits. Calling a major historical event a year and 1/2 before it happens. : )

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ddfcxfbj fdy hv f hhd Dr yv hyffty@!

-sorry my pc is still wonky from the 2000 event.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
There will be a war though that mens eyes melt out of theiir sockets. Thats Nuclear

Wouldn't be nuclear you watched to many movies.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
I thought the world was going to end June 3rd 2016?

We should all party this weekend like its about to end. We should all party every weekend just in case.

Great thing about predicting the end of the world we get lots of parties.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: visitedbythem
There will be a war though that mens eyes melt out of theiir sockets. Thats Nuclear

Wouldn't be nuclear you watched to many movies.
I have no TV Bro. My pops who is a genius scientist suggested this. He is a chemist, microbiologist, Medical background, and a Stanford man. was director of research for a fortune 500 company, and was summoned to the whitehouse for a meeting with the vice President and Secratery of Ag in the 70s. He will be 90 this year and continues his research... And who are you? What is your title. What do you know? Have a nice night Bro..
edit on 2-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I wish the end of the world people would hurry up. I'm beginning to lose hope.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Here we go again!

Haley's comet made an impact with me, it was the first time I ever looked thru a telescope and the first time I realized you get what you pay for. It was the cheapest telescope available at the time and you know where your money went. It was more like a road block than a telescope. All of the adults that night were too high or drunk to adjust it correctly let alone point it in the correct direction. I remember it like it was yesterday even though I was 6 at the time.

2000 was the end of the world as we wanted it to be, no flying cars, no hover boards, massive disapoint. We have "hoverboards" now but they are more like segways, more disapoint.

2012, oh my gosh, after that failure no one would take conspiracy theories seriously or so I thought.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Considering the bible is the greatest work of fiction published, why should its "prophesy's" be any more credible than a Harry Potter novel?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Clearly, the man hasn't dropped blotter...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Here we go again!

If nothings else it gives you a good
at the theory of the next end of the world date, when will they learn.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
www.mideastweb.org...

UN RESOLUTION 181... "ZION" born on a single Day
months before the date 'Israel' declared Independence...

The State Of Jewish Zionists became the vehicle for 'Israel' to declare Self Independence, Zion was created 29 Nov '47 & Israel followed in May '48... so factor this reality into your prophetic timelines

...Zionist Leader David Ben Gurion made explicit the Zionist goal of an independent state in Palestine, in order to ensure the right of free immigration.
The military arm of the Zionist movement was the Hagannah, an underground army formed to defend against Arab riots. In 1938, the dissidents broke away and began forming their own underground groups, the Irgun and later the Lehi. The Irgun directed terror against Arabs, while the Lehi at first confined itself to fighting British imperialism by terror

...Meeting in Lake Success N.Y. November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly approved the partition plan, with 33 votes in favor, 13 against, 10 abstentions and one absent (see list at end of document).
The Palestinians and Arabs felt that it was a total injustice to ignore the rights of the majority of the population of Palestine. The Arab League and Palestinian institutions rejected the partition plan, and formed volunteer armies that infiltrated into Palestine beginning in December of 1947.

...Resolution 181 also declared Jerusalem to be a corpus separatum - a separate body, to be run under an international UN administration. The area to be run in this way included all of Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Beit Sahour, to encompass the Christian holy sites...

I calculate the restoration of Jews from the Scattering to be 29 Nov. '47 not 14 May '48... ~160 day difference

edit on th30146599878415532016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Well, here's how I'm figuring it. According to the Matthew 24 prophesy verse 14 is the first event of the Apocalypse.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

While there is no way to put an exact date on that event I can place that it happened between two other events. May 15 1948 with the rebirth of Israel would actually be the 2nd event of the Apocalypse. But going in the other direction according to verse 6 it couldn't of happened in WW2.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Put simply, the first event of the Apocalypse occured between August of 45 and the end of WW2 to the creation of Israel in May 1948.

May 15th 2028 is the last possible date of the end of the Apocalypse. The first possible date is August 15th of 2025. VJ day plus 80 years.
edit on 17-6-2016 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

(Genetic Dan, would punish me repeatedly and unabated in the educational system, for trying to read, for learning, for eating food, for using the bathroom, for asking for help, or if I was sick and coughed or passed gas, they would do very sick sexual things to by body in addition to using physical deterrents. As I went from ethnic public school to ethnic public school, this pattern would only be repeated, eventually the children would hurt themselves, they would begin to hurt the entire process. Rather than accept the shame and disgrace of these kinds of people, they would simply white wash what has happening, this brings us to the suicides today. As their lives comes to a full and utter close we do not, and should not view any of this negatively. As a child the emphasis was on sexual abuse, and torture, as an adult the emphasis for these ra*es of people is only on murder and death. Hundreds and much more deceased locally, and not one false claim to the authorities about me committing murder. If God take down just a few people for hurting in secret, then God will claims the lives of thousands for teaching the people falsely about his covenant. These ra*es of people are not stupid or afraid of euthanasia, this is simply how they've chosen to die and many along with them.................I want to talk about how I finally approached the police departments in 2014, and how this ended up in an ethnic mass murder in broad daylight, captured by the media and the authorities, with multiple persons deceased, with multiple witnesses (2014 Picnic Killings of multiple members of the public children and adults), not one person decided to come forward and tell the truth or challenge my authority beyond the realm of secrecy...................I simply have no reason, to do anything that will detract from the death of billions as a threat, at all levels, but I will take advantage of the situation to illustration my intentions of having this done, perhaps I've already gained to much of a reputation in having things done for years now, for people to really care anymore, perhaps)

originally posted by: ntech
Thought I would put this out for your consideration. Were the Mayans 16 years off?

The 2 prophesies to consider. Matthew 24 and Hosea 6. What I figured out was this.

According to Malachi 4 Elijah the prophet was supposed to return before the "great and terrible day of the Lord". But according to Matthew 17 he was John the Baptist and he was killed by Herod at the request of Salome and her mother. The daughter and granddaughter of the high priest at that time. The problem there is that Malachi 4 predicts that a curse would be placed on the earth if Elijah did not fulfill his part of the prophesies. So looking for it I figured out the details of the curse. So hear they are.

In Hosea it was predicted that Israel was supposed to face a curse. But the most important detail of the curse is in Hosea 6. The length of the curse.
Two days in the presence of the Lord. But according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those are thousand year periods of time. Essentially Israel and Judah was to face a 2000 year curse. So based on the history of the past 2000 years it appears the curse happened approximately 30 years before 70 AD. The date of the destruction of the 2nd temple and Jerusalem.

SEAL 1 = 1000 Years
SEAL 2 = 1000 Years
SEAL 3 = 1000 Years
SEAL 4 = 1000 Years
SEAL 5 = 1000 Years
SEAL 6 = 1000 Years
SEAL 7 = 150 Days of Revelation (70 + 80, Micah 5:5)
SEAL 8 = 150 Days of Revelation (70 + 80, Micah 5:5)

God simply does not acknowledge any more than about 6000 years to the age of the earth (Amos 9:8-11, Judges 20:15, God calls the "Sword, 6000 in Number the Measure of Sin and Man, 1Samuel17:4). Following this interpretation, "Two Days Curse" = 5th and 6th SEAL, that is 2000 Years from the "Three Days of Darkness" in which the "Two Witnesses" were killed alongside Jesus Christ. Hosea 6:1-3, was already fulfilled, God does not intend to Kill the "Two Witnesses" to bring the "Three Days of Darkness" (God renounces the fact that he killed a "Green Thing Joseph", Luke 23:31-32 completed Hosea 6:1-3, then God says No to killing a "Green Thing Joseph", Rev. 9:4 and Rev. 11). (This Invalidates the "Three Days of Darkness" in revelation, God will resurrect the "Two Witnesses" for 150 Days only, no more, no signs, no wonders).

originally posted by: ntechSecond prophesy. How Matthew 24 figures into this. According to his fig tree parables Jesus Christ states that the "generation" will not pass until all these things are complete. So assuming that the "generation" means the lifetimes of the people being born at the time of the first end time event and not a 25-30 year period of time that would mean he is saying the generation is 70 to 80 years long. Also in Psalms 90.

34 Years, Book of Amos (Jesus and Joseph 30, Luke 3:23 + Jesus and Joseph Coat of Many Colors 4, John 19:23 = 34 Years Total)
*Resurrection to Resurrection* (Jesus up the Mountain by the Evil Spirit, then, Jesus Crucifixion)
*15 Years (7+8 Years), then 150 Days (70+80) ... (Hezekiah 15 Years, Star Wormwood, Apostle Peter 15 Days, Star Wormwood)
*Antichrist Relative Lifespan = 34 Years ... 9/11/2001 to 9/11/2016 = 15 Years, 9/11/2016 = 150 Days

originally posted by: ntechSo if you consider that the rebirth of a nation of Israel in 1948 was a end time event predicted in the bible then you get the date of 5-15-2028. The date that would mark the last possible end time date. The start of the thousand year reign of the saints from Revelation. So working backwards now you can put approximate dates on end time events. 2025 is the approximate start date of the reign of the Antichrist. May 15 2021 is the last possible date for the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9. But the earliest end time event of all? The battle of Gog-Magog. At 10 1/2 years out it should happen in 2017.

So the next 2 years should be really interesting if that occurs.

Let me make this clear, no King and no Nation has any value with God for prophecy, because they do not have spiritual authority of anykind. Secondarily, there are parallels that we can follow, with man's walk of faith. We must count the year the "Day Cycle Changes" as "Two Years", because God acknowledges the year that the End of the Day Cycle takes place, as being another year, that is there is no more year cycle as we observe it. Love and Blessings.

(I contacted several USA embassies and Police Departments, and I told them when the mass murders would take place, and I also told them I only wanted them to watch these people kill people and themselves in their inability and lack of ability in using certain levels of force against me including lethal force, and this is periodic and involuntary for these kinds of people. Needless to say, they did capture the suffering and pain I've experience, along with multiple mass murders of a number of citizens in the City of Philadelphia, USA ... and after removing me from the video, they choose not to acknowledge me anymore, so I have not officially contacted these people with my goals since that time, but if the level of force gets better then, we'll see)
edit on 25-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jigglypuff

Sorry guy, There's levels of insanity even I can't understand. But I'll explain mine simply. According to the Bible there was an Apocalypse going on in the first century AD. The 70 week prophesy of Daniel 8 had entered it's 69th week and Elijah the prophet had returned per the prophesy in Malachi. As John the Baptist according to the book of Matthew. But he was killed by Herod. Literally what happened was the first century Apocalypse was botched by the first century Jews. That resulted in the death of Jesus Christ and the destruction of Israel. And for the past 1980+ years we've been proceeding down a 2000 year detour to the original plan.

That's what the book is telling me with a hefty dose of divination here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join