It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG's Report On Clinton's Emails Could Lead To Joe Biden Becoming Democratic Nominee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Steve Forbes has some "reasons" why the recent Inspector General report about the Hillary email scandal could lead to a Joe Biden nomination.

He has a few good points and maybe it's possible.

He mentions Hillary is relying on voter "indifference" and "confusion".

Also pointed out is the delegate questions regarding Bernie Sanders.

And we in fact are seeing lots of confusion coming mostly from the Hillary Campaign.

I guess the big question is: Can Biden beat Trump?

Maybe he would be more popular than Hillary too?

How State Department IG's Report On Clinton's Emails Could Lead To Joe Biden Becoming Democratic Nominee

THE THOROUGH and devastating report by the State Department’s Inspector General concerning Hillary Clinton’s emails has blasted away all the former Secretary of State’s excuses and rationales. For instance, Clinton never received legal permission of any sort for what she did. She knowingly jeopardized national security. She and her aides tried to stonewall the investigation. By the way, the IG was appointed by President Obama, so Clinton can’t claim these findings were politically motivated by a GOP holdover.

Other officials have faced serious charges for offenses far less serious.

The Clinton campaign is counting on public indifference and confusion to blunt any lasting fallout. Unstated also is perhaps the belief that the egregiously politicized Obama Justice Department will make sure the ongoing FBI investigation ends up going nowhere, with, at worst, a homogenized finding of unintentional carelessness.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All these "smart" people talking about Biden or Crystal talking about a 3rd party candidate.

I googled requirements to get onto a presidential ballot for November 2016 and I was under the impression that if a candidate has not already done so, that it is impossible to get on the ballot for all 50 states.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
hey joe

did you hear its cool to say stupid stuff now ? get in there !!!

lol

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Biden is pretty creepy. When you watch those videos of him sniffing and fondling the hair of little girls, it kind of freaks me out. I suppose though he is in that "club" and the PTB prefer club members, since they can use their perversions to keep them in-line.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If Hillary can't ( which I think she shouldn't even be allowed) and they put Biden in her place and not just give it to the only person running against her ( Sanders) the "Bernners" will lose their marbles. It will literally look like a Dawn of the Dead/ 28 Days Later scenario.

A bunch of mindless violent idjits, running around killing people.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Biden is pretty creepy. When you watch those videos of him sniffing and fondling the hair of little girls, it kind of freaks me out. I suppose though he is in that "club" and the PTB prefer club members, since they can use their perversions to keep them in-line.

Cheers - Dave

That's almost as creepy as Trumps fetish for his daughter.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

On the off-chance that Hillary is indicted the DNC would have to go with Bernie. They might float the idea of someone else but they will suck it up like the RNC has with Trump. Otherwise the DNC goes down in flames, even the most ardent of Hillary supporters wouldn't support Bernie not getting the nomination.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
woulda, coulda, shoulda, maybe, and if.....the dominant posts on ATS

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

On the off-chance that Hillary is indicted the DNC would have to go with Bernie.

I agree with that statement.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wouldn't be surprised if they circumvent a way to get around putting a 3rd party candidate on the ballot in time for the November election. There's a lot of establishment politicians who don't like Trump or Clinton. If they're afraid of getting caught with their hand in the delegate cookie jar, they'll find another way around it. Politics is a dirty business.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Politics is like prostitution, only not as classy and sophisticated.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If the democrats do anything but choose Bernie they are screwed.

Honestly they are stupid for not getting behind him in the first place.

I do at all cost not want to move towards social democracy but I do love the rest of his ideas and what he stands for.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Combover v. Hairplugs

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Made a bet with my wife back in January that it was going to be Trump vs either Biden or Gore this November. She's asked me multiple times if I'd like to withdraw that bet, and I say nope not until September.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I forgot he was the guy doing this.

(shudders)

Why'd you have to remind me?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
yep,clinton knows her base pretty well, she knows that if she keeps denying the accusations,in spite of the evidence, that her supporters are not bright enough to discern the truth for themselves based on the facts so they will just blindly continue to support her, she knows this.

top topics

join