It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prima Materia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
Who is their employer ? twice a week who set that rule
What should mortals not know about ? examples .....

How can you be sure this possessed person is being honest with you ?

They are supposedly repented so they are alone. The entities employer is Yahushua.
They set their own rule concerning the possession.

Example as to what us mortals are not supposed to see concerning portals / the world beyond the Veil can be viewed at the bottom of the following page. Look for the rainbow picture and possible entity sigil on pavement.

Soon it will not matter whether they are honest or not because humans are expanding in terms of what frequencies they can see, hear and smell right now.

So when you see an angel or demon in front of you, face to face, you will have to accept the fact that they have been there all the time. They are currently 'hidden' because their frequency is higher beyond infra red.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Thank you for the explanation
i will pm you about more of this
as i do not want too clog up the thread

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
What do you mean by people "who have seen things that they should not know about"?

Are you coming at this from a strictly Christian perspective? What is your general outlook on things?

It seems to be an awfully cumbersome way of contact.

So you randomly meet people, "that have seen things", and these people are then possessed? Are they conscious of this?

Do you have any threads relating to this? Have any type of predictions come through? And again, why are you willing to trust these entities? I mean, if you're coming at this from a Christian perspective, he's a fallen angel.. and uhm, evil? Depending on how you see things.

People are not supposed to see Shaitan jinn hooked to their left shoulder blades.

People are not supposed to see and construct a stack of standing stones with one of the rocks being a high frequency sentinel entity. To me, i could see all of the rocks. However, in the photograph one of the rocks is a sentinel being and hence invisible (cloaked).

i have witnessed all 4 hells so i would come from a Christian perspective.

Might be cumbersome. However it is safe because meeting them via Astral Travel can result in the silver cord being severed if a powerful enough entity wants me dead.

i email them or chat online. Yes they are conscious of this.

On December 2nd i mentioned that the demons were going to be given the green light to attack this world after Feb 8th 2016.
Look at all the crap that has happened since that day.

If they were evil, i would not be alive today. i Astral Walked into their house once so if they wanted me dead, there would have been nothing i could have done about it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Hey guys, I thought the three of us could make a thread of our own to discuss this in? Up for it? What say you Rapha, want to start one?

I'm intrigued.. I actually had an experience involving two entities attached to my light body at the shoulder blades. I was lucky to have them exorcised.

Hmmm.. I would caution you to take that as a sign of their benevolence. They may have long term plans for you, some of these entities will wait for years and years to spring their trap.

This is even more interesting man. I do see entities now and then myself but this is basically what I've been told too. I guess it's been a part of one of my hypothetical models for the future for quite a while now. I try not to believe in these things too much, but there might be something going on here. Everyone that's sensitive has been waiting for this type of thing for years and years now. I just don't want to be disappointed, so I try not to latch onto this type of hope.. and it's always prudent to remain suspicious about information derived from these type of entities. Oh man, you're getting me all excited.

I guess I'll keep waiting and watching.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

i am not as familiar with this subject as Rapha
but i would definitely like too see a thread covering all of this by Rapha

Rapha seems to have a tough skin

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Hmmm.. I would caution you to take that as a sign of their benevolence. They may have long term plans for you, some of these entities will wait for years and years to spring their trap.

i have had that attachment + 2 other demons since i was 15 months old. For the past 47 years i have lived through some hair raising experiences like almost falling down a 'grizzly' in a hard-rock mine whilst bashing tin ore with a sledge hammer on the top of an ore-pass.

Some negative entities are banding together now to fight haSatan on the side of Yahushua. However, their backs are against the wall.

If i was possessed by a unrepentant negative entity, would it allow me to say that the only way to eternal life is to take up the Cross of Jesus Christ and speak His Gospel to sinners world-wide. To help sinners expel all bad spirits in their host body and allow the Spirit of the Lord to occupy their body instead.

Hell no. If the entity was still evil it would never have allowed me to write that would it ?

What sort of thread would you be wanting to start ?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a thread about all of this, your experiences
how other faiths interpret these entities
maybe even direct contact with your entities

maybe something on astral machines

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I second kibric, a thread on what we're currently discussing.

To be honest, a lot of these entities are so beyond ours in their abilities that it is hard to say what they could and couldn't do. They could easily manipulate most humans, they may be able to watch your future. Are you familiar with synchronicity? Some entities could manipulate probability fields in your life on the etheric plane and thus tailor certain events to their liking. That's how malleable reality is to them on a fundamental level. Of course there's limits, but there's ET groups with technology related to this too. Personally I find the typical Judeo-Christian model limited in scope when dealing with these realities.

To be frank, if they're not contested by other forces and they want to ruin your life they surely will. You need to be Krishna or Jesus to play around with these guys.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a thread about all of this, your experiences
how other faiths interpret these entities
maybe even direct contact with your entities

There have been many threads on ATS concerning experiences.

Entity types would be interesting. Direct contact via dreams, OOBE, medium-ship is possible.

To be honest, a lot of these entities are so beyond ours in their abilities that it is hard to say what they could and couldn't do. They could easily manipulate most humans, they may be able to watch your future. Are you familiar with synchronicity? Some entities could manipulate probability fields in your life on the etheric plane and thus tailor certain events to their liking. That's how malleable reality is to them on a fundamental level. Of course there's limits, but there's ET groups with technology related to this too. Personally I find the typical Judeo-Christian model limited in scope when dealing with these realities.

To be frank, if they're not contested by other forces and they want to ruin your life they surely will. You need to be Krishna or Jesus to play around with these guys.

In that case then it would be best to let others join in and let them have their say.

In terms of synchronicity, yes they have access to the Knowledge Base which is where information originates from via divination. Yet every human has access to this box whilst they sleep as well.

Some dreams access the persons memories. Some show the future which is how some dreams become reality the following day.

Try seeing a vehicle in a dream with a numerology code at a certain road junction, then low and behold it happens 5 hours later whilst walking the exact stretch of road. The question people must ask is, does the event drag them further away from Jesus Christ or too Him.

The enemy comes in many forms and has loads of tricks up their sleeve. Only the Spirit of the Lord allows a mortal to see the trap.
Ever wondered why haSatans grunts inserted a H in between Jesus Christ ?

Judeo-Christianity is limited like European Daemons are another name for Middle East Djinn as they all have unique geographical locations where their first human mothers' blood was tainted with fallen angle DNA.

"You need to be Krishna or Jesus to play around with these guys."

Some can be destroyed in dreams as dreams accesses other worlds. However, they all have different movement rates and only Krishna or Jesus could terminate them all.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well, everyone could join in. I don't think you can limit threads to certain members.

Dreams like that are cool, I often dream of things that happen later on in the day. Though they're not prophetic in the traditional sense, mostly just synchronicity between dreams and waking life.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I often dream of things that happen later on in the day. Though they're not prophetic in the traditional sense, mostly just synchronicity between dreams and waking life.

Have your dreams shown a general future as to where this world is heading, especially after this coming mid-June ?

maybe something on astral machines

Like UFO's that have the ability to jump realities. They do this via numerology + sacred geometry + frequency.

Entities are with us 24/7. The only problem is that they are functioning at a higher frequency that is outside the human visible spectrum - hence invisible to us. However, when the human mind is functioning at a higher frequency, the entity is visible and can be conversed with speaking Latin.

Monolithic Stone Circles allow people to jump realities if they do the correct techniques at the correct time/date. All stone circles are node points on a ley-line matrix where the veil (barrier) between this fake world and the real world is thinnest.

@ATS members. When viewing the ATS jpgs for subject types, is the colour of the jpg different when viewed through the left eye and the right eye separately ?
Example: The red jpegs for ATS "conspiracy theory forums" can be pinker when viewed through the left eye. And no, its not colour blindness because all colours (blue, gray, green, yellow) are moving to a bluer state for me.

If yes, then your DNA is changing to a higher frequency as you read this.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Have you heard of Penance with the eyes ?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Have you heard of Penance with the eyes ?

No, i havn't heard of that. What does it mean ?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

" is the colour of the jpg different when viewed through the left eye and the right eye separately ? "

Its similar to trataka yoga

but you convert flesh and bone too " higher frequency "

can only be taught face too face

edit on 27-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Its similar to trataka yoga

but you convert flesh and bone too " higher frequency "

can only be taught face too face

Interesting. i will look into that.

Does this allow the human eye to start seeing higher frequencies where the right eye sees red as red, yet the left eye sees more blue than red as that eye tends towards the UV side of the visible spectrum ?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

" Does this allow the human eye to start seeing higher frequencies "
- Yes immediately

Theekshai is what its called when you get taught it

You will have a strong sensation in your eyes for ever

the purpose of Theekshai is undo birth and death cycle

edit on 27-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

" Does this allow the human eye to start seeing higher frequencies "
- Yes immediately

Theekshai is what its called when you get taught it

You will have a strong sensation in your eyes for ever

the purpose of Theekshai is undo birth and death cycle

Thanks. Sounds like the curse of reincarnation. Lol

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
“The Grand Hermetic Androgyne trampling underfoot the four elements of the prima materia. From the Codex Germanicus 598

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

To say everything is one thing, and nothing is another, is a contradiction in terms. Everything defines a multitude of things, not one. Nothing describes no thing, not one. Worse, to say these "parts" form one object is to carry this error further into absurdity. In the end, we are not made from that which was just explained.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Everything defines a multitude of things, not one. Nothing describes no thing, not one.

What if 'everything' means everything, the whole, the all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join