It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prima Materia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Imagine two things. One is everything itself, it represents everything that has existed and will ever exist. The Other is nothingness itself, it represents the idea that nothing exists, its the void.

These two things are inseparable. One is constantly coming into existence while the Other is constantly going out of existence. One is constantly expanding into the Other that is constantly collapsing. Because of this, they can be considered One object in themselves, made of two parts.

One part is constantly growing into itself, and the Other part is constantly eating itself. Together they form a single object of two parts. The beginning and the end.

You would be wrong to imagine these two parts in a vacuum, because these two parts are literally inside of themselves. That is because One half of it represents everything, including itself and the Other. The Other half of it represents nothing at all, including itself being nothing too.

Between these two inseparable parts, right in the middle, everything happens... Nothing happens also... It's quite the paradox.

Since One is constantly expanding and the Other is constantly collapsing; One is repelling everything and the Other is attracting everything. I do mean everything... Including time and space. That is because they themselves are both time and space, they are everything and nothing.

The rate at which One grows and the Other eats is a constant. That is because nothing can grow faster than One, and nothing can eat faster than the Other. Nothing is faster than them, but also, they are slower than everything too. It can not eat itself faster than it grows, and it can't grow faster than it eats. But it can do both at any speed.

The two parts which form a single object can move at an infinite speed, because they are the infinite. However, they can not move faster than themselves. So there is a limit. They themselves are the limit.

Because this object is nothing at all and everything in existence simultaneously, it is both the smallest object and largest object you could ever imagine. Between the smallest point, and the largest point, is an infinite amount of points in between.

As the One expands nothing into everything, and the Other collapses everything into nothing, these two parts are divided into smaller parts infinitely until they are nothing, and then unified infinitely until they are everything, or vise versa, infinitely.

It is true that these infinitely divided parts are identical in every way to their larger parts, but only smaller. Likewise, the infinitely unified parts are identical in every way to their smaller parts, only they are larger.

Since these divided smaller parts are infinite in number, and because they too are smaller parts of everything and nothing, they have an infinite amount of ways they can interact with each other. However, they naturally form patterns, because they are binary in nature.

Since these smaller divided parts are smaller versions of everything and nothing combined, and are also attracting everything and repelling everything, they also attract and repel themselves, and the infinity smaller and larger parts of themselves.

Of course, this causes opposites to attract, likes to repel. The nothingness attracts everything, and the everything is attracted to nothingness. But everything is repelled from everything, and nothingness is repelled from nothingness.

That is true because everything can be broken down to nothing, and nothing can be unified to everything. However, nothing can not be reduced to nothing, because they are already nothing. Everything can not be unified to everything, because they are already everything. That is the ultimate paradox.

These smaller divided parts can be imagined like magnets. Each magnet attracts and repels everything and nothing. Together, when the magnets are aligned and combined correctly, opposites paired with their opposites, they form One larger more powerful magnet. A larger more powerful form of its smaller self.

The infinite amount of unique combinations of these parts, and their infinitely unique combined levels of attraction and repulsion, are responsible for all things large and small in all of existence that can become manifest.

Since these magnets are infinite in number, and infinite in size, they can form an infinite amount of objects, but in such a pattern governed by the rule of 'likes repel and opposites attract'.

As they are small, they are too large. As they are below, they are too above.

All things in existence can be reduced with this knowledge. As well as all things can be combined with this knowledge.

Including you. You are made of that which was just explained.

edit on 26-5-2016 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

good post about the circular nature of begin ... I have to read it again to fully understand it though,

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I have reached a similar conclusion, though I used more scientific terms. I found that everything in the universe, including energy particles, could be composed of a single primordial "master" particle - so the Universe would be like a ternary system with 0 representing vacuum, 1 representing a master particle and 2 representing a master antiparticle.

You are on the right track!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

i like your reasoning on some levels.
it is very common to get trapped in either existentialism or nihilism, two opposite extremes.
Yet it appears to be that middle path is the way to go if one wants to understand reality correctly as far as enlightened masters of the past and present taught.

Middle path is getting beyond those extremes.
it is realization that all this are words and concepts, describing reality.
Thoughts, pointing to something, to some distinct realization.

but we tend to more often than not get lost in translation, because we don't have the courage or understanding to jump and are instead just running same old road, thinking...

observer, observed and act of observation, these three seem "separated parts" but from the context of your op...
where is separation, who is doing what, and when what is being done by who, what is being done?

hah...yeah, i dunno if this makes any sense, it might just be nonsense : )

edit on 1464266363539May395393116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Good write up, it reminds me of Zeno's paradoxes. In the way that you describe it science will never be able to have all the answers because the universe has a built in failsafe to "prevent" such a thing from happening.

How can you describe the indescribable? Science only deals with what can be described, the indescribable takes "faith" to understand. Not the religious faith but a more profound kind of faith that comes with wisdom.

S&F

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Looks like the Matrix World 6 is about to terminate itself and the evil Archons (led by Yahweh) are going to start their new World 7.

Low and behold, the next predicable world is going to spew out the same misery for humans to endure for the low vibration Archons to feed off.

Thankfully, the depressing Wheel of Life loop manufactured by Azazel and Shemyhaza is about to be destroyed and mankind will progress beyond this depressing hell-hole of a planet.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

a friendly question

Where do you get your information from ?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
Where do you get your information from ?

Fallen watcher Shymhz and fallen seraph Anael

Oh and Baalzebub and Og sometimes give a few hints as well. But no one listens which is why the Rephaim and other 35 giant races are laughing their heads off at humans now whilst humans seem to enjoy digging their own graves to 'Matrix' hell.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

existentialism or nihilism

or a third path, absurdism?

only kidding, I like your thinking

danielmiessler.com...

1 Existentialism is the belief that through a combination of awareness, free will, and personal responsibility, one can construct their own meaning within a world that intrinsically has none of its own.

2 Nihilism is the belief that not only is there no intrinsic meaning in the universe, but that it’s pointless to try to construct our own as a substitute.

3 Absurdism is the belief that a search for meaning is inherently in conflict with the actual lack of meaning, but that one should both accept this and simultaneously rebel against it by embracing what life has to offer.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

so you talk too ....Fallen watcher Shymhz and fallen seraph Anael ?

can you elaborate on how you talk too them ? when , where , how

Why do they talk directly too you ?

edit on 26-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

because the universe has a built in failsafe to "prevent" such a thing from happening.
How can you describe the indescribable? Science only deals with what can be described, the indescribable takes "faith" to understand. Not the religious faith but a more profound kind of faith that comes with wisdom.

But it is the human condition to always seek, we then "name it" we then have "power over it". Or until another tower of Babel incident comes along - I fear that's not far off with the speed of new "technologies" vying for our attention, do we dare to stop to smell the roses, or constantly fear we will be left behind?

When you say that science only deals with the "describable" you forget the rarefied mathematics/physics involved in some of the latest theories like dark matter or 11 dimensional string theory.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I came from another existence. There are other 'everything that exists' out there, I came from another one.. thus I am separate from this specific everything and nothingness.

Totally different everything that exists, the one that I came from. It even functions differently and has a different set of experiences, yet both still contain everything you could ever imagine. It's hard to believe or even explain but there actually are several multiverses out there.

The one I came from is called the Negaverse by the Older Gods(the survivors of previous universes). Well, at least if you would try to translate the name into English.

It's pretty mindblowing.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I want more... give me more.. detailed information. This sounds super exciting to be honest.

And also why do you not distrust the information? Fooling humans open to psychic impressions is the oldest game my mate, you do know that right? Have you validated this information somehow?

I get information too, it's all bull#. I still almost believe it sometimes though. Sweet, sweet lies eh?

Aahhh, poor seekers.. I hate this system of deception, it's ridiculous.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
First thing to consider when purchasing real estate, location, location, location.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod I doubt it, nega nega boo boo!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

It's actually true, it's the same place the villains in Sailor Moon draw their power from.

I used to be a member of the Nega Moon Clan.

I never could seduce Kōan though.. such a shame, a sexy vixen like her would never go for a withered liche like myself.

Watching the first few seconds of this video is enough to set the record straight, damn you girl..

Uh uh, not this time! I've gone to the dark side and have joined the Negaverse..

Sorry, I'm being ridiculously off-topic.

I guess I'm just excited to hear from fellow nutcases.. the time loop stuff sounds great. And I actually have taken a liking to Sêmîazâz these last few years. Bonus points!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
can you elaborate on how you talk too them ? when , where , how

Why do they talk directly too you ?

They are entities that possess real people that have their own lives to run. Twice a week, each entity has a certain amount of time to answer questions and 'search' for mortal humans who have seen things that they should not know about.

Shymhz contacted me in 2008 under an alias after i posted a vision of Revelation 16:10 on the internet. After some months he admitted who he was and the seraph Anael stated that the vision was actually the Tartarus (angel prison) - not Revelation 16:10.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

" Twice a week, each entity has a certain amount of time to answer questions and 'search' for mortal humans who have seen things that they should not know about. "

Who is their employer ? twice a week who set that rule
What should mortals not know about ? examples .....

How can you be sure this possessed person is being honest with you ?

I apologise this is off topic but its an amazing claim

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I know you said don't consider it a vacuum but...it really does sound like an idea related to quantum vacuum fluctuation. Things popping into and out of existence continually, maintaining equilibrium but always changing.

QVF wiki

Thanks for an interesting read OP.

Thankfully, the depressing Wheel of Life loop manufactured by Azazel and Shemyhaza is about to be destroyed and mankind will progress beyond this depressing hell-hole of a planet.

Is it a depressing hell hole of a planet though? I mean I get it, the news and all that but the planet itself is a spectacularly beautiful place, isn't it?

I don't know about depressing, beautiful certainly.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What do you mean by people "who have seen things that they should not know about"?

Are you coming at this from a strictly Christian perspective? What is your general outlook on things?

It seems to be an awfully cumbersome way of contact.

So you randomly meet people, "that have seen things", and these people are then possessed? Are they conscious of this?

Do you have any threads relating to this? Have any type of predictions come through? And again, why are you willing to trust these entities? I mean, if you're coming at this from a Christian perspective, he's a fallen angel.. and uhm, evil? Depending on how you see things.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join