It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Man Dressed as Woman Busted for Videoing in Ladies Bathroom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You still made a knee-jerk reaction to an article talking about an event that happened three years ago that didn't do any research itself into when it happened or if the guy was already convicted or not.

Poor form xue.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yea, I get that. Your post just got me to thinking is all.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Access was already granted 3 years ago. This guy didn't need a mandate from Obama to get in the women's bathroom, did he? So why are you even bringing up the mandate that is 3 years removed from this incident?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

And if you do see someone taking selfies in the restroom, you are well within your rights to inform the establishment or security in the area of that fact. That would be justified suspicious behavior IMO. See the point is to key in on the behavior, not the appearance.

edit on 5/25/2016 by Krakatoa because: Mandela Effect

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You still made a knee-jerk reaction to an article talking about an event that happened three years ago that didn't do any research itself into when it happened or if the guy was already convicted or not.

Poor form xue.

That and failed to mention that Breitbart initially posted it saying that it had happened this past weekend and only edited the posting after it was pointed out it was three years old.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Access was already granted 3 years ago. This guy didn't need a mandate from Obama to get in the women's bathroom, did he? So why are you even bringing up the mandate that is 3 years removed from this incident?

No . I see you are taking up for the other poster. Bet this person didnt just walk in and state definitely " I am here" either

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

And you actually think now, today, someone is going to walk into a restroom and announce, "I am here"? I fail to follow that logic.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You know what's REALLY strange about the article? It was posted on April 1st of this year, yet the article originally had the incident happening on May 11th of 2016 (before the edit). That means they were reporting on an incident that supposedly happened a full month into the future from when the article was posted. How did the author NOT catch that?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Must be another case of that Mandela Effect we hear so much about now.
< eye roll >

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I don't know about you but I've never heard anyone walk into a public bathroom and announce "I am here" so I fail to see the point you're trying to make.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Creeps will be creeps, law or no law. This has always been and will continue to be as long as there are pervs in the world. I don't see that ending anytime soon. Only difference now is the actual pervs (not the Trans folks who are there just to do their business and leave) will try and use the law as some sort of defense, citing they had a right to be there when they get busted trying to film, mess with kids or assaulting someone.

True Story, once a maintenance man of my ex's apartment complex got busted with cameras up in the attic of her apartment(other apartments in the complex too) . #ing dude was filming her and my kids (daughter and son) in the bathroom. Thankfully they busted the guy and he's in jail now.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Creeps will be creeps, law or no law. This has always been and will continue to be as long as there are pervs in the world. I don't see that ending anytime soon. Only difference now is the actual pervs (not the Trans folks who are there just to do their business and leave) will try and use the law as some sort of defense, citing they had a right to be there when they get busted trying to film, mess with kids or assaulting someone.

True Story, once a maintenance man of my ex's apartment complex got busted with cameras up in the attic of her apartment(other apartments in the complex too) . #ing dude was filming her and my kids (daughter and son) in the bathroom. Thankfully they busted the guy and he's in jail now.

The "right to be there" is not the problem, but the illegal actions taken when in there. If they walk in, do their business, and leave, they have not broken any laws. Again, it is not about access, but about ACTIONS. As you have proven, physical access is not even needed in some cases to perform an illegal action.

edit on 5/25/2016 by Krakatoa because: Mandela Effect

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

And if they try to use "gender identity" as an excuse for video taping people using the bathroom the judge will laugh at them and still convict them for video taping people using the bathroom.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Now the readers are going to read the title and article snippet-if not enough time to read more. With that believe their "bathroom wars" fears are validated. Maybe mods can put the date on the title?
edit on 25-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
How many times has this one incident been the subject of a thread?

Desperation comes to mind.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Fishing for stars and flags from adoring fans a bit perhaps.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Annee

Fishing for stars and flags from adoring fans a bit perhaps.

Never check stars and flags. Not my thing.

But, multiple threads about an incident that happened 3 years ago, used to attack the transgender bathroom issue, when it wasn't even predominately in the news 3 years ago.

Self explanatory.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

For sure the judge will.. But watch, someone will try to use it as a defense.

My position on this is, use whatever bathroom you want but the moment you start to creep or be a perv your committing a crime and should be punished by law or hand. Very simple.

I've taken my daughter in the women's bathroom countless times and had no issues because A. I'm not a perv and B. We are in there to do her business and go about our day. Sometimes women are in there too.

I haven't seen this question asked yet but could I be arrested for taking her to the women's bathroom or vice versa? I gender identify a male and she is definitely a girly girl. I'm not going to take her in the nasty men's room and I'm definitely not going to ask a strange woman to help her. Like I said, I never had a problem with it before but it's something I'm curious about now a days.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
I've taken my daughter in the women's bathroom countless times and had no issues because A. I'm not a perv and B. We are in there to do her business and go about our day. Sometimes women are in there too.

I fully support a dad taking his daughter into the ladies room.

No child should be separated from their caregiver to appease some ancient sense of different body parts.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

It's not a man "dressed as" a woman.

It's a man "identifying as" a woman which is now the same as a real woman.

SHE has every right to video all SHE wants in any crapper SHE chooses and you people will just have to deal with it.

Kidding of course.

Now do we see what the dangers of this restroom issue are folks?

Just stop.

NOPE still Illegal to videotape others in a bathroom. its a invasion of privacy. Theres a reason we cant use video cameras in restrooms.

Also this was in kalifornia and in 2013. so it dont apply.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join