It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Man Dressed as Woman Busted for Videoing in Ladies Bathroom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I believe he was referring to the OP.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Aside from the health reasons, and the chance of her seeing a weiner at the trough or stand up urinal. I'm not going to deny her going to the girls with the rest of the girls. She's getting close to the age I'm going to have to cut her loose and let her go on her own. Already showed her how to cripple an assailant male or female. I'll still be outside the bathroom door listening for trouble.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I believe he was referring to the OP.

Hard to tell sometimes, especially on this topic exactly what someone means and where they stand.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Aside from the health reasons, and the chance of her seeing a weiner at the trough or stand up urinal. I'm not going to deny her going to the girls with the rest of the girls. She's getting close to the age I'm going to have to cut her loose and let her go on her own. Already showed her how to cripple an assailant male or female. I'll still be outside the bathroom door listening for trouble.

My grandson is 8. He goes with me.

Maybe by 10,

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Sorry, I didn't mean you were fishing
I agree it's old news and a waste of time IMHO

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Sorry, I didn't mean you were fishing
I agree it's old news and a waste of time IMHO

Thanks.

Always good when clarified and clean the air.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Three years ago.

"It's all about da clicks, 'bout da clicks, 'bout da clicks ....

(no trouble)

just da clicks, just da clicks .... "

(Y'all really haven't figured this out yet?)

Anyway ...

So, the police caught "the man in the dress"?

Seems like the system is working as intended. Bravo!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I've never seen anyone complain about a kid using the other bathroom. I see guys bring their daughters into the mens room all the time and no one cares. I think I would actually get pretty pissed off if I someone getting flipped s**t for doing it.

This actually made me realize that dudes don't even wave their dicks around in the men's room. I don't want anyone scoping peen, and I don't want to see peen. This thing is really overblown. Obviously creeps are going to be dealt with.

I think I'm officially over it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Seem's to be alot of bathroom threads as of late..lol, I think there are bigger fish to fry in the overall scheme of things.
I admit I do not understand the Transgender deal but I do understand there are all types and have been since the dawn of time so I cannot disregard a small % of people have this identity crisis. I will add I believe they have the right to be protected under the law as any human being. I do get slightly uncomfortable when it's discussed about children and major changes being made..on the other hand if they are born that way maybe they do feel in the wrong role. I had a friend in school who was born with testes and not the proper anatomy..she was a girl but I think at the time(very early childhood) it was a choice to push her one way or the other and surgery to go along with, luckily the right choice was made.
As for this bathroom stuff and those who would take advantage I think single occupancy unisex bathrooms should be in the building codes for new construction to solve this to some degree..costly to do for existing situations though.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I had a friend in school who was born with testes and not the proper anatomy..she was a girl but I think at the time(very early childhood) it was a choice to push her one way or the other and surgery to go along with, luckily the right choice was made.

How can that be true???

We've read here many times that Gawd only made humans in two ways ... no differences, variations, A or B.

Right? Isn't that what so many are claiming here?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: xuenchen

That might actually be relevant if it didn't happen back in 2013!!

More propaganda news.

Wait, I think a lot of people are missing a fundamental point.

This was done when it was illegal to be a male in a females toilet. And yet it was done.

Now the law wants to say "Go be a male in a females toilet."

And this to be written off? Like this is not opening up an avenue for this to happen without catching the eye of security wondering why some obvious bloke is loitering around the opposite sex toilet?

Oh good grief. Where is the next cliff, I need to film some lemmings jumping off willingly... lol

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

Hey look at that, a creepo was acting like a suspicious creepo and got caught. Looks like common sense and situational awareness prevailed. Now maybe the rest of us can use the bathroom in peace now that this loon is off the streets.

Next...

So he is a creepo for being a man in a dress, in the female toilets?

Only AFTER he was detained, did they find the camera. So no one considered him to be doing anything more than being in the female toilet.

This will go so well. ahhaha. it's hilarious, really.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It goes without saying - if pervs and other social pariahs want to get a fix, no sign or law means jack. This asshole and people like him are the exact candidates who will take any advantage they can where vulnerabilities exist.

I'm glad the security guards nabbed the bloke, his actions were an utter assault on privacy, decency and respect.

They nabbed him for being a male in the female toilets.

Now they won't be able to. Bring on the brand new websites for the lewd crap perverts are now being given free reign to do... ugh..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So let the perversity begin...
Wait . 3 years ago. And now the method is legal and moral ?

Finally. Sanity is still alive !!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: Gothmog

No, it is still illegal to video in a bathroom.

If they had no cause to detain him, they'd have never known.

Seeing as no one caught him doing that, till he was detained for being the wrong gender for the assigned toilet.

This world really is getting topsy turvy...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well from what I gathered from her it was thought her mothers hard drug use(late 60's) while being pregnant may of caused the condition , it can happen without the drug use too. I never pried about it with her..I just listened to her if she felt like talking about it. I wonder what would of happened if they decided she should of been a boy?
It's a strange world indeed, full of mysteries and we are only scratching the surface when it comes to understanding the mind and the chemistry around it. In her case there was clearly a physical effect but in the case of being gay or transgender there could be the same genetic issue/code going on that did not manifest physically.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

What law wants to say "be a male in a female's toilet?"

Can you name it?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

originally posted by: mOjOm

That might actually be relevant if it didn't happen back in 2013!!

More propaganda news.

Wait, I think a lot of people are missing a fundamental point.

This was done when it was illegal to be a male in a females toilet. And yet it was done.

Now the law wants to say "Go be a male in a females toilet."

And this to be written off? Like this is not opening up an avenue for this to happen without catching the eye of security wondering why some obvious bloke is loitering around the opposite sex toilet?

Oh good grief. Where is the next cliff, I need to film some lemmings jumping off willingly... lol

I know, right?

It's like if they lifted the gun lic laws.

OMG! The heavens would ring!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I have to agree with the others, Xuenchen, you are just so behind the times! Bathroom creepers are evolving right along with our laws and morals:

From May 16, 2016: Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

From April 30, 2016: Police: Man attacks 6-year-old girl in women’s bathroom

We can't stop them, so we might as well throw the doors wide open! That'll fix everything!!!
edit on 26-5-2016 by Boadicea because: added dates

edit on 26-5-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

So it was his suspicious behavior that tipped off the security guards to his ILLEGAL behavior? Prior to all this "bathroom debate", this man did the same thing, right? Nice to know he was caught and will face charges. Criminals will ignore the law, regardless of what that law is or what signs are posted.

Why do some people misunderstanding deliberately?
Yes, this crime was fortunately solved because someone thought it was suspicious if a guy dressed as a woman was hanging out in the Lady's toilet. Phew. 3 years old article - shows you that common sense still prevailed then.

However once a law exists that says transgender male to females are now OFFICIALLY ALLOWED to use the toilets, anyone reporting him may think twice because:

a) It could be a genuine transgender person and
b) reporting him/her could result in whatever -ism charges.

Therefore it opens up a new way for perverts to get away with whatever by ABUSING the right for transgender people to use their preferred toilet.

This has nothing to do with the transgender community, this has all to do with pervs seeing a loophole that can and will be exploited.

Whilst before an obvious geezer in a dress [not a genuine trans] was cause for alarm, now we will not be able to react to our worries as this person can claim to be transgender 'inside'.

Why can't some people not understand that this idea of making it official that [any] 'men in dress can now go to lady's loos' [as long as they say they feel female] is counterproductive to reason and safety because it is open wide to abuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join