It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Man Dressed as Woman Busted for Videoing in Ladies Bathroom

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Nailed it !!

Spot on.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Parafitt

No, the point people are missing is that it has always been illegal to record people in a restroom without their consent, and no law or ordinance being passed makes it legal in any way to do so now.

Yet somehow that seems to escape everybody who's convinced themselves that now it's going to be a problem because Trans folk are using the same bathroom they have been for years.

So this 3 year old article, pertains to no offence then. The guy would have gotten away with it. Uploaded it to dirtbag.com and people would be seething at the website. He, obviously, did nothing wrong because he wasn't caught..

Back in the real world, he was caught being a bloke in a dress in the shielas dunny. But lets change that, so now he's not caught. Nothing about him recording women was mentioned, until he was sussed out.

Do you not get this.

Once it was illegal to perve on chicks in the loo, just by being in them was cause for alarm. now you can do it, but just don't get caught perving.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Actually if this happened now he wouldn't have been suspicious he would have been given privileges to do whatever he wanted.

In the fact the security guards would have to bend to his mentally deranged mind.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

Nothing about him recording women was mentioned, until he was sussed out.

Why do you keep lying about this?

The whole reason he was searched for and caught is because a woman caught him with a camera in the bathroom. She alerted security and that's when they went to look for him.

You do know that a man could do the same thing with a camera and little boys in the men's room, don't you? How would we stop that? Ban all men from the men's room?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Actually, they detained him because a female in the restroom saw the red light of his camera and alerted the authorities. So, it was his actions that got him detained, same as it would be now.

The suspect pointed the concealed camera under restroom stalls, but one woman recognized the camera's red recording light and contacted security officers, investigators said.

www.nbclosangeles.com...

Did you read the same article I did?

Nothing about that mentioned that I saw.

He was detained for being a bloke in a women's loo. after searching him, they found the camera.

Good deflection though.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Actually, they detained him because a female in the restroom saw the red light of his camera and alerted the authorities. So, it was his actions that got him detained, same as it would be now.

The suspect pointed the concealed camera under restroom stalls, but one woman recognized the camera's red recording light and contacted security officers, investigators said.

www.nbclosangeles.com...

When Pomare was contacted, he was wearing a wig and women’s clothing, including a bra, a statement from the LASD revealed. “The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts,” LASD Sergeant Brian Hudson told the Los Angeles news outlet.

While searching the suspect, the deputy discovered a video camera in his purse. The camera allegedly contained hours of women using the bathroom inside the store.

eta - Ok I do see someone noticed a red light. therefore I recant my comments, but leave them here for evidence of my position.

either way he is a sick freak.

edit on 28-5-2016 by Parafitt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yep. Sick freaks exist in this world, unfortunately. Sick freaks who molest children in a church. Sick freaks who take pictures of people in bathrooms. Sick freaks who attack women in parking garages or walking trails. Sick freaks who get guns and shoot up 6 and 7 year old children at their school.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join