It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Is Criticized For Private Emails By State Department Inspector General

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Not looking good for Hillary at all.

The State Department is doing it's due diligence, and creating a CYA agenda now.

In my personal opinion this looks like Hillary Clinton is about to get indicted, on something related to her Email situation. Multiple departments and officials are scrambling now to cover their asses.

Hillary Clinton Is Criticized for Private Emails in State Dept.

In a report delivered to members of Congress on Wednesday, the inspector general said that Mrs. Clinton “had an obligation to discuss using her personal email account to conduct official business” with officials responsible for handling records and security but that inspectors found “no evidence” that she had.

The review “found no evidence” that Mrs. Clinton had requested or received approval from anyone at the department to conduct her state business on a personal email. It said that she “had an obligation” to do so, given the well-known security risks involved in using a personal account.

And it also said that department officials “did not — and would not — approve her exclusive reliance on a personal email account to conduct Department business.”
edit on 25-5-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

the inspector general said that Mrs. Clinton “had an obligation to discuss using her personal email account to conduct official business”

Obligation? To discuss?

About a few phone calls? What she did or authorized during them is more pertinent. Should be in prison, not about to be (s)elected.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

the inspector general said that Mrs. Clinton “had an obligation to discuss using her personal email account to conduct official business”

Obligation? To discuss?

About a few phone calls? What she did or authorized during them is more pertinent. Should be in prison, not about to be (s)elected.

I think these guys are playing both sides of the field, in case she gets in, but with everything stacking up fast I would say Hillary is done.

When you screw over the CIA and give away resources, that they have protected and invested in for years, then most likely the person responsible is screwed.

Hillary will be the new poster child for how not to piss off the CIA, and mock the system.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Mrs. Clinton’s campaign spokesman, Brian Fallon, issued a statement emphasizing the findings that the problems with record keeping extended beyond Mrs. Clinton’s tenure.

“Contrary to the false theories advanced for some time now, the report notes that her use of personal email was known to officials within the Department during her tenure, and that there is no evidence of any successful breach of the Secretary’s server,” Mr. Fallon said in the statement.

It's OK Fallon says, other people did it. A lot of people commit murder, but there are special rules for just one of them? The Clinton people are idiots. No evidence of a breach, is this tool living in an alternate reality lol.

I'll take the letter F and buy the vowel U to complete the word..... Guciffer

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

"there is no evidence of any successful breach"

As opposed to 2 weeks ago it used to be "there is no evidence of any breach"

Just like it used to be a security review.

They are circling the wagons for the final showdown....

I need more popcorn.

edit on R272016-05-25T12:27:17-05:00k275Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

No evidence of a breach, is this tool living in an alternate reality lol.

No evidence has been presented to the public that proves he did, in fact, hack her server.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That's it. The auditor's statement faults Hillary totally, and this means, the road is open to get the chase of the year started!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No evidence has been presented to the public that proves he did, in fact, hack her server.

Extradition of Guciffer for what then, suspicion of buttering his bread on the wrong side? That's An awful lot of trouble for nothing lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

"there is no evidence of any successful breach"

As opposed to 2 weeks ago it used to be "there is no evidence of any breach"

Just like it used to be a security review.

They are circling the wagons for the final showdown....

I need more popcorn.

I've got two full cases, about 120 bags of Orville's finest. When SHTF this time, it's going to be like dump trucks full sitting on ramps in front of wind generators. Yeehawwww!

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Extradition of Guciffer for what then, suspicion of buttering his bread on the wrong side? That's An awful lot of trouble for nothing lol.

I don't know for sure. Do you? You made the claim. Why don't you provide the evidence he did hack the server? Just because he said he did, does not make it so.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I don't know for sure. Do you? You made the claim. Why don't you provide the evidence he did hack the server? Just because he said he did, does not make it so.

You still sticking with that retroactively classified BS???

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yes. Obviously many emails were.

You've even admitted that. Do we have to go over this every time...in every thread?

That "born classified" crap was thoroughly debunked.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yes. Obviously many emails were.

You've even admitted that. Do we have to go over this every time...in every thread?

That "born classified" crap was thoroughly debunked.

You do understand that in order to be retroactively classified, these emails would have to have been previously released by the government as unclassified...

All emails were classified went sent/received by Hillary.

As the evidence clearly shows, the government can not classify information unless it is owned by, produced by or for the government... right there in the EO.

Calling Hillarys emails retroactively classified is nothing is nothing but a pure lie upon your part...intellectually dishonest is your term I believe.

Tick Tock my man Tick Tock.

scholarship.law.upenn.edu...

It is a description of retroactive classification, a little-known provision of U.S. national security law that allows the government to declassify a document, release it to the public, and then declare it classified later on. Retroactive classification means the government could hand you a document today and prosecute you tomorrow for not giving it back.

"You've even admitted that." cough cough cough BS BS cough cough cough

"That "born classified" crap was thoroughly debunked."

Cool...can you point out exactly where in the EO that it says that? All I can find is where the government says that data that meets the provisions in EO 1.4 (a)-(g) is considered as being classified at origination, or born classified if you prefer those words.

Not quite sure what part of your fantasy that this eludes time after time after time.

edit on R422016-05-25T13:42:25-05:00k425Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R432016-05-25T13:43:04-05:00k435Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R442016-05-25T13:44:51-05:00k445Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I am not stuck with anything, however Hillary is it appears lol. I hope they charge her with treason, fraud, embezzlement, bribery, extortion plus maybe a few drug charges and if found guilty then deep fry her ass.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

LOL

It won't be made public until the investigations are complete and announced.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
By the way,

Guccifer has made a deal with the Feds to keep on "cooperating" with the ongoing investigations !!!!!

MSM playing that part down as usual.

tick tick tick tock

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Thats the key words in that statement."presented to the public" .

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

It won't be made public until the investigations are complete and announced.

Exactly. So why are people saying for certain it was hacked?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wasn't talking to you lol...sorry for the confusion.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Sure are a lot of angry, spiteful people around here. It seems like hating has become a popular passtime for a lot of folks. I swear, some of the posts I’ve read here on ATS were by people who would probably make good targets to focus on by ISIS recruiters.

Anyway, while dragging Hillary Clinton down on this email witch hunt, you might as well include Colin Powell and Jeb Bush while you’re at it. Just think how much bigger the fire would be if you burned all 3 of them at the stake all at once. Whoopee!!

Don’t use up all that festering hate on Hillary, though. You’ll probably need to save some for Donald Trump once he takes office and the job market collapses.

Vote Trump - Make America HATE Again...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join