It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Top Hillary Ally Under Investigation By FBI And DOJ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The FBI is going to burn her down from the outside in
Make a deal or else
Her techie took the fifth and got a deal
Her aides used client attorney privilege at least once
Now her ally is getting publically squeezed

She is in trouble

How much gets released before she bails?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
The FBI is going to burn her down from the outside in

He was on her VP shortlist,
I'd say your spot on.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Man, I am so hoping for this. It would be an historic event to witness.

Its possible Guccifer and the news of him changing his plea to guilty could be part of a bargain as well.

The pyre is being stacked, all the DoJ will have to do is lay spark to it.

The question is, will they?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Guess felons aren't citizens.....

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones2

It is a far deeper problem than that, actually he
was thought to take advantage of those who
may have been "challenged" ...goes way
back.

Indeed, McAuliffe made his mark by targeting corporations with festering problems, ranging from liability suits to environmental and worker safety restraints to bothersome federal regulators.

www.counterpunch.org...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Oh priceless. North American Free Trade Agreement or NAFTA is between Mexico USA and Canada. China isn't in North America.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He wasn't but two other former Virginia governors are Tim Kain and Mark Warner.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just to point this out...

When the Clintons were in office in Arkansas they were linked into the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, which was geared towards providing loans to low income individuals. ADFA was also used as a money laundering front linked into the Rose Law Firm (Hillary worked for / Whitewater scandal / Mena drug scandal).

What occurred with ADFA and the Clintons we are now seeing with Clinton Foundation. Governor Terry McAuliff also sits on the board of Clinton Global Initiative. ADFA was linked into supplying funds for Clinton's political ambitions.

To understand what we are seeing I recommend people watch the following documentaries -

The Clinton Murder's - Starts in Arkansas

Hillary Clinton - A TRUE STORY OF SEX, DRUGS & MURDER

Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

The links are present and what we are seeing in this scandal we have seen before with the Clinton political machine. Considering China was caught red handed back in the 90's giving cash to the Clintons why am I not surprised we are once again seeing Chinese nationals linked into the latest scandal.

Is it just me or are we seeing the start of the falling domino's.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Usually I try to find the good in everyone. That is what enables me to see past the negatives about Trump to see the good in him and what he really has to offer.

Hillary - all I see is pure evil. Not one glitter of anything good.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Look at it this way,

the only reason the Clintons are going down,

is because something more evil and more powerful wants them out of the way.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Hillary and her history and how her supporters see her reminds me of the analogy about going to war and dealing with terrorism..

A guy decides to go see demonstrators downtown to see what they are saying. He listens to one of the speakers who advocated a turn the other cheek mentality. When the speaker finishes the guy walks up to him and jacks him in the face as hard as he can, knocking him to the ground.

When the speaker gets up and starts moving towards the guy who hit him, that guy starts repeating what the speaker was saying about turning the other cheek. When the speaker backs off and begins to walk away the guy walks back up to the speaker and jacks him in the face as hard as he could for a 2nd time, sending him once again to the ground.

The speaker gets up, angry, and again heads towards the guy who hit him. The guy again uses the speakers own words about turning the other cheek. The speaker backs off and goes to walk away again and the guy, again, jacks the speaker as hard as he can in the face, sending him to the ground.

Moral of the story -
There are instances in life where the only way to stop some things is to fight it and that not all people can be given the benefit of the doubt.

How many times are we going to let the government hit the people in the face before enough is enough?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I don't get it. I read the CNN and it says Foundation has done nothing wrong.

"There's no allegation that the foundation did anything improper; the probe has focused on McAuliffe and the electoral campaign donations, the officials said."

Then the chinese businessman in question, is a permanent resident.

"But Wang holds U.S. permanent resident status, according to a spokeswoman, which would make him a U.S. person under election law and eligible to donate to McAuliffe's campaign."

So what is the Headline here?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

They don't know for certain what else is being investigated. The report just said that at this time they don't have allegations against the foundation in the information from their source, but that does not mean the foundation is not being investigated:

It couldn't be learned what else the FBI and Justice Department are investigating as part of the probe in McAuliffe.

www.cnn.com...

But, keep in mind:

There are 120 donors who have contributed to both Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe and the Clinton Foundation, giving a total of $13.4 million to the governor’s campaigns, inauguration, state party and political action committee. That increases to nearly $18 million if donors to Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign are included.

The overlap of contributions shows how tightly McAuliffe’s universe is intertwined with the Clintons’. Their long, symbiotic relationship is shaping McAuliffe’s governorship and Hillary Clinton’s prospects for taking Virginia.

www.washingtonpost.com...

It certainly is suspicious. How can they say that the donations to the Clinton Foundation were not political, when there are so many obvious connections?

Those donors own the Clintons.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

"Those donors own the Clintons." No one cares except the same old same old. No one cares Trump is a liar. Honor and honesty won't win the 2016 presidency. Both parties had opportunities to choose such a candidate and didn't.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I do NOT expect the gritchy one to bail.

She has such a blood-lust for !!!POWER!!! that I can't imagine her giving it up short of imprisonment or terminal illness.

She is well beyond reason, insight, reflection, sanity, etc. on the topic.

Her narcissism is Olympic grade.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Other Clinton cronies being helped along by Hillary and the State Department:

For example, one of the Clinton Foundation’s board members is Frank Guistra. According to a 2013 Huffington Post article, “Clinton was borrowing [Giustra’s private jet] to begin a four-day speaking tour of Latin America that would pay him $800,000...Frank Giustra was forming a friendship that would make him part of the former president’s inner circle and gain him introductions to presidents of Kazakhstan and Colombia... Giustra’s self-serving philanthropy also took him and Clinton to Kazakhstan in September 2007, as documented in a January 2008 New York Times investigation... Within two days [of the beginning of the trip], corporate records show that Mr. Giustra also came up a winner when his company [UrAsia Energy Ltd.] signed preliminary agreements giving it the right to buy into three uranium projects controlled by Kazakhstan’s state-owned uranium agency, Kazatomprom,”...The monster deal stunned the mining industry, turning an unknown shell company [UrAsia] into one of the world’s largest uranium producers in a transaction ultimately worth tens of millions of dollars to Mr. Giustra....Just months after the Kazakh pact was finalized, Mr. Clinton’s charitable foundation received its own windfall: a $31.3 million donation from Mr. Giustra... Within a year and a half, Giustra sold off his stake in the Kazatomprom joint venture for $3.1 billion, which he had originally purchased for $450 million.”

.pdf @ cryptome

Lots of interesting stuff in that doc, btw; the above is just a sample. The McAuliffe mess is mentioned as well in the following paragraph:

In a 2015 Washington Post piece, the governor of the Virginia, Terry McAuliffe, “More than 175 contributors to the Clinton Foundation and to Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2016 Democratic presidential campaign have dug deep into their wallets for McAuliffe (Democrat), often giving prolifically despite little or no connection to Virginia...Among them is an Omaha database executive who lavished so much corporate jet travel on himself and the Clinton family that shareholders forced him out. A Hollywood media mogul with a singular interest in Israel. And an Argentine-born energy tycoon who recalled visiting Richmond just once — flying in and out years ago with Bill Clinton, his Georgetown classmate. Of the $60 million McAuliffe has raised for his two gubernatorial bids, inauguration, political action committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia, nearly $18 million has come from contributors to the Clinton Foundation or to Hillary Clinton’s current campaign.”

The Clintons?

Bad bombin...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Washington Post has a good overview of the situation here, including a long explanation of Wang, his green card, and his ties to the Chinese government, as well as to the Clinton Foundation:

www.washingtonpost.com...

You need to read the whole article to get the connection gist, but this is looking bad for him. The timing and relations seem to support a connection to the Clinton investigation.

The Washington Post's Matt Zapotosky reported Monday evening that the investigation may be much broader than McAuliffe's ties to Wang. An unnamed government official told Zapotosky that investigators have been scrutinizing McAuliffe's personal finances: "including personal bank records, tax returns and public disclosure forms that date back many years -- and are interested in foreign sources of income."

If true, both those investigations -- and they really are dealing with two different subjects, campaign finances and personal finances -- are serious, says John Dunbar, the political director at the Center for Public Integrity and a campaign finance expert.

"Broadly speaking, any donation that's connected to a foreign national is going to attract a heck of a lot of attention from state and federal investigators," he said (for reasons we'll get into below). But it's also rare for investigators to actually launch an investigation, which takes a ton of public resources, he said.

"If it's in fact true, then it's definitely serious," Dunbar said.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

On Monday, CNN broke the news that the FBI and the Justice Department had initiated an investigation into Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe. Here’s CNN:

I watched that guy being interviewed on FOX for eight years.

I knew that guy was a weasel, and he finally got busted.

AWESOME!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There is no morality left in the world. I've seen it with my own eyes.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
McAuliffe has had dealings with China before. In 2014 he arranged to give $1.4 million to a Chinese company as incentives to build a company in Appomattox, Virginia. Nothing ever came of it and the money is gone. Did he get a personal kickback or campaign contribution out of this?

This article is not directly related to the OP but is further evidence that McAuliffe is slimy.

"In 2014, Gov. Terry McAuliffe posed for a photo where he gave a Chinese company known as Lindenburg Industry $1.4 million in grant money. In return, they were supposed to create hundreds of new jobs in an old factory building that had sat empty for years. Eighteen months later, that town is now left asking where are the jobs and where is all that money."

Apparently no one bothered to check out the company, completely bogus.

"Two weeks after that meeting in China, a news release goes out touting an announcement of 349 new jobs coming to Appomattox. A line in that press release reads, “Project is a Direct Result of governor’s meeting with company officials in Beijing, China.” But if the project was a direct result of that China meeting, why was the grant money approved more than a month before. The News release also mentions Virginia successfully competed against North Carolina for the project. But, a former North Carolina economics development official say he knew something wasn’t right when Catalon came knocking.

“Catalon gave us an address in Winston-Salem, and because I had lived and worked in Winston-Salem, I was very familiar with the building,” said Graham Pervier, the former Rockingham County Partnership for Economic and Tourism Development.

That address that he is talking about is the same one from their website, Pervier did what apparently no Virginia official ever did — he paid them a visit.

“When I visited the address I found that Catalon had no presence there, and through a third party, I inquired through the leasing agent for the building and they knew of no such company,” said Pervier.

No sign of anyone who had even heard of Catalon Chemical, much less Lindenburg."

wric.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join