It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Top Hillary Ally Under Investigation By FBI And DOJ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The Governor of Virginia has been under Federal investigation(s) for something like a year already, and CNN has finally broke the story.

They are looking into possible campaign contribution corruption of all things.

They seem to be tying-in some "coincidences" about Governor McAuliffe with the Clinton Foundation and a Chinese businessman.

This could get real sticky as McAuliffe has some big money connections to the Clintons.

Another Top Hillary Ally Under Investigation By FBI And DOJ

On Monday, CNN broke the news that the FBI and the Justice Department had initiated an investigation into Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe. Here’s CNN:

The investigation dates to at least last year and has focused, at least in part, on whether donations to his gubernatorial campaign violated the law, the officials said. McAuliffe wasn't notified by investigators that he is a target of the probe, according to the officials.

Perhaps McAuliffe's attempt to make voting easier for felons was designed to allow him to vote for fellow felon Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope they go on handing out indictments for years and get this sick charade over with.

We need publicly funded campaigns.

I wish this would blow up and all these criminals would get charges for treason and get the death penalty for it.

The FBI just got done spending the last several years busting city council, local business, and other corrupt officials involved in kids for cash cleaning the place up.

Whoever is in charge of the FBI doesn't like corrupt politicians IMO.
edit on 5/23/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I saw that article and went to see if he had a D or R after his name. I wasnt surprised, and am not surprised that he is a pal of the Clintons either. The Clintons are dirty and need to go down along with all of their dirty friends

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

They seem to be tying-in some "coincidences" about Governor McAuliffe with the Clinton Foundation and a Chinese businessman.

There is that word again. Didnt some laptops in high office turn up missing under Bill's Admin ? The ones that had sensitive nuclear information on them .Wasnt that about the time the Chinese started researching nuclear weapons ? And the laptops miraculously reappeared in broom closets and behind water coolers ?
Peace

edit on 5/23/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Are we really surprised?

Look at what signing NAFTA did for the CHINESE..

Cough cough bill Clinton

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If we don't win the award for most corrupt planet in the universe then the jury is obviously corrupt.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

596, originally named by the US intelligence agencies Chic-1,[1] is the codename of the People's Republic of China's first nuclear weapons test, detonated on October 16, 1964

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't understand your comment?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
If we don't win the award for most corrupt planet in the universe then the jury is obviously corrupt.
The others have been destroyed

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
McAuliffe was a board member of the Clinton Global Initiative.

I wonder if this is just one tentacle of the original FBI investigation of Clinton. I wondered if the investigation was taking so long because it goes very deep and involves corruption and many powerful people.
edit on 5/23/16 by BlueAjah because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I hope they go on handing out indictments for years and get this sick charade over with.

We need publicly funded campaigns.

I wish this would blow up and all these criminals would get charges for treason and get the death penalty for it.

The FBI just got done spending the last several years busting city council, local business, and other corrupt officials involved in kids for cash cleaning the place up.

Whoever is in charge of the FBI doesn't like corrupt politicians IMO.

And when they are publicly funded, what's the line on what counts as violating that? If I as a private citizen with no coordination from the candidate, buy a commercial to support a candidate am I breaking the law? What if I create a custom tshirt with their name on it? What if I merely speak loudly that I like them?

Removing private funding also means removing private support. That's not something that's viable because the whole concept of a campaign is to appeal to private individuals.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Chinese man who donated to McAuliffe is Wang Wenliang.

One donor - Rilin Enterprises- pledged $2 million in 2013 to the Clinton Foundation's endowment. The company is a privately-held Chinese construction and trade conglomerate and run by billionaire Wang Wenliang, who is also a delegate to the Chinese parliament. Public records show the firm has spent $1.4 million since 2012, lobbying Congress and the State Department. The firm owns a strategic port along the border with North Korea and was also one of the contractors that built the Chinese embassy in Washington.

That contract is a direct tie to the Chinese government, according to Jim Mann, who has written several books on China's relationship with the U.S.

The Rilin donation came at a time when the Clintons were aggressively raising money and when it was no secret she was readying a run for the White House. It underscores the types of questions the Clinton Foundation and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign will have to answer as they reevaluate their policies.

Chinese company pledged $2 million to Clinton Foundation in 2013

This is getting interesting.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

This was a member of the Chinese government making a large contribution to a US politician.
In other words, China is buying influence over our government.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

This was a member of the Chinese government making a large contribution to a US politician.
In other words, China is buying influence over our government.

That is a problem. Want to think about something even more disturbing? If you pay 5 members of the Supreme Court enough money you can shape the US however you want. How many foreign governments do you think have tried that? It's much more cost effective than buying Congress and we all know how much trouble Congress has with staying away from the men with cash.
edit on 23-5-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

And how many foreign governments had influence over the US Secretary of State, and now have influence over a candidate to the presidency?

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

And how many foreign governments had influence over the US Secretary of State, and now have influence over a candidate to the presidency?

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.

Probably many. No where did I say that Hillary wasn't taking money but governments do the same thing internally. The real question is if she pocketed it or not. One is illegal, one is how business is done.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lools like Trump donated to this guy too

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

McAuliffe has been the Clintons’ leading bagman for decades. He was co-chairman of the Clinton 2008 campaign. In the 1990s, he claims that he raised “about $275 million for Clinton’s interests over the years,” including the Clinton legal defense fund

I wonder if the Clintons will help him now?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

An American citizen can donate to anyone.
The issue in this case is the donation of a foreign government.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
According to CNN, it may be legal for Wang Wenliang to donate to political campaigns. Not right, in my book, but legal.

But Wang holds U.S. permanent resident status, according to a spokeswoman, which would make him a U.S. person under election law and eligible to donate to McAuliffe's campaign.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

McAuliffe has been the Clintons’ leading bagman for decades. He was co-chairman of the Clinton 2008 campaign. In the 1990s, he claims that he raised “about $275 million for Clinton’s interests over the years,” including the Clinton legal defense fund

I wonder if the Clintons will help him now?

McAuliffe is a Clinton cronie, he was Hillary's 2008 campaign chair,
Hillary just praised him for granting felons the right to vote.

One wonders if he is prepping the way for himself, and Hillary too.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join