It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ: The devil is already in control, but "The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand" (NWO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It's in John 8:44. Jesus said that the devil was a liar and murderer from the beginning and that those who follow him ("his children") seek to do his will.

Do unto others as you would have them do to you is The Law and that beside the narrow path of Life, there is the wide path of destruction.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Apparently Jesus said a lot of things......

Too bad these proclamations and the parishioners who claim them have fallen flat on their face every single time.

2 millenia worth of atrocities and evil deeds, yet no second coming, and no god casting off the evil of his own creation.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
arpgme

But as a disciple of Our Lady Chaos, Eris Kallisti Discordia, where does that leave me? 😯

Oh well, guess I'll just go gamble. 😈

You will end up beyond the mountains of madness, in the cold of the spaces between worlds, being eternally consumed by Yog-Sothoth, the eater of souls.

Have a nice day!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand.

Been hearing that for nigh on 2,000 years now?
This time it's for real?

Jesus said it was at hand 2,000 years ago. I reckon that since He also said that the Kingdom of Heaven is not something that you could see or point at, but was within you, that certain ones of us humans have been living in the Kingdom of Heaven for 2,000 years. Like a paradigm that places God as paramount.

It has been "for real" and will continue to be "for real", but not for everyone.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
Isiah 45:17
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

It is God who says he created evil. I never once saw any scriptures saying Satan caused a war. I have seen plenty of them saying god started wars.

Good thing it's all stories.

You got the wrong verse and the correct verse doesn't say that.

Fully explained in this post.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
Isiah 45:17
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

It is God who says he created evil. I never once saw any scriptures saying Satan caused a war. I have seen plenty of them saying god started wars.

Good thing it's all stories.

Yes, but Satan has never been capable of doing anything by himself. His MO is to get others to do his dirty work. He is called "the accuser" and slanderer. My guess is that Satan has slandered God, accusing God of things for which God is not responsible. Like accusing God of evil done by humans.

But it doesn't end well for the devil or his team and he knows his time is short.

edit on 23/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyAnswer

that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day

So in 20,000 days or years time?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Of course He 'created' darkness. Of course he 'created' evil. Just like 'cold' isn't a thing..it's merely the absence of heat. Darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of goodness/love. Both exist in the absence of God.

So god created evil, and then took off - sounds about right of the OT demiurge

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
God: It's almost time to go back, son.

Jesus: You're kidding, right? Those people are insane. Especially the religious ones.

God: That's why I'm sending you. It's time to straighten this mess out.

Jesus: Send Elijah, he's really good at dealing with psycho's. I'm not going any where near that place. I'm still sore from the last time. Go in human form you said. It'll be fun you said.

Mary: Listen to your father...
edit on 5/23/2016 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

From Daniels interpretation of at the time of the feet being hit with the stone is the inauguration of the kingdom that grows and will probably ,after the time of the Gentiles is complete take up a rule with the rod of iron for the earth .Looks like some kind of a new dispensation in the future .This dispensation of Grace (which has always been) will take up another aspect in the future .....imo

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

He did not say Satan was the prince of this world in a literal sense.

Read the book of Job. Notice, Ha Satan is a member of the divine council and subordinate to YHVH and requires permission to intercede in human affairs.

And he has the same role today. He didn't rebell and he isn't the serpent in Genesis who was defeated and obviously didn't become the prince of the world after being turned into a crawling beast.

Christians assumed things about Judaism that were not correct. God is Omnipotent in Judaism and thus responsible for both good and evil, and he says this himself around the time of Cyrus. Dualism just never took with Jews who couldn't imagine God having an enemy who could go against his Omnipotence without being destroyed immediately. Like Azazel and Semjaza and the Igrigori and the Nephilim.

And the ones who questioned Moses leadership.

All mythology aside though you are responsible for your actions and so is everyone regardless of superstitious folklore. The Bible is a book of fiction. The few people who know the history of religion and read it will see it is the same mythology as the rest of the world from and for Judeans.

2000 years ago is the last time God gave mankind a message? I don't think so.

The Quran is one book that has been written since then and the Jews have the 20-25 volume each Talmud and Zohar but Christians don't read them because they think everything that isn't the Bible is of Satan.

Christianity needs to grow up and stop blaming Satan for everything AND stop feigning for the end of the world. I would like the world to not end and your literal scapegoat is a religious fable meant to explain evil and assign blame to a mythical entity.

But if Satan is to blame for evil, who is to blame for Satan? His Creator is.

So either he isn't Omnipotent or Satan is a Christian invention that is pretty obscure in the OT. And it isn't a name it is a title and adjective. It means adversary but if you are talking about him it is The Adversary.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

edit on 23-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
'The Kingdom is at Hand', it is not close or near or far.
It is where you are seeing from.
Everything appears within the seeing of it.
'That' is the one. That one is stable and in it everything moves.

God is all seeing and all knowing - the ever present aware space in which everything appears and disappears.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Scripture: 1

Phage: 0

Try again Phage!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider

Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. Mark 13:26-30

Seems like Jesus was wrong in these scriptures.

Scriptures 0

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

In the grand scheme of things, 2,000 years is not very long. Only 50 generations or so. In any case, imho, people weren't careful to regard every sign the Bible describes. Here are 20 signs that show we are living in the last generation of THIS age.

Plus, there have always been skeptics, but this is uniquely the generation that fulfills 2 Peter 3:3-4. Both via uniformitarianism (in my opinion lunacy) and skeptics in a very apostate church:

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle
They don't seem to learn much from current events either. The current state of the world isn't just about corporatism.
Just an example below as to what else is going on that is influencing people's behaviour toward one another. Note that the Dalai Lama (treated and viewed by mainstream media and many people as a supposed peaceful individual and not as a dangerous extremist) can denounce the man below whenever he feels like it, he hasn't done so:

Take special note of "#1 INCITEMENT TO VIOLENCE" at 5:00 in the video below:

Coming back to the topic of fascism:

edit on 24-5-2016 by whereislogic because: addition

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UnsealedOrg

Promoting your own website? The list of your signs of the end times is funny. Especially when it says the original twelve tribes are now living in Israel.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The premise of this thread is incorrect and a religious fallacy. The word devil is translated from the Greek word diabolos which means something cast through a channel.There is no such “being” as the devil which many believe is satan which means adversary.The devil is not the literal “prince” of this world because it is not a “being or entity however the devil is the source of religious thought.That was the main issue Yahoshua was consistently railing on.The religious Jews were claiming this source was the creator God Yahoshua proclaimed vehemently they were in grave error.

The word Yahoshua in Hebrew means Yahweh(the creator God) IS deliverance /salvation.The word christ is translated form the Hebrew word mashiach (messiah) which means anointing. The literal meaning is to rub oil on a person to symbolize they have been imbued with the power of the creator God.Pagan religion use this same construct to mean whatever they want it to mean and it always denotes a form of power.

Yahoshua IS the mashiach..the anointing…the christ…the son(seed) of the creator God the father.The religious Jews were awaiting a warrior mashiach that was going to conquer the world to free them from their oppressors. Yahoshua was NOT the Jewish mashiach that’s why they had him murdered.

The 2nd religious fallacy is man does not know that ALL of mankind is ruled by their mind “through “ their belief in their personal Belief System religion.However that ruling has no “authority”(the establishment of truth) because it is not the Kingdom of their heavens (mind).
Christianity falsely believes they will “go” to heaven after they die because they believed some of the religious doctrines of men of Christianity.The variations are legion and most people have heard them ad nausea.

When Yahoshua stated the Kingdom of your heavens is at hand he was speaking exclusively to the disciples of a process that would happen to only them at hand(soon).He even stated why in the pre amble to the explanation of the parable of the seed sown in the soils that those that think they hear are deaf and think they see are blind and it was “given” to ONLY the disciples to KNOW the kingdom of their heavens.YET all of Christianity cannot hear this clear statement.

The Good news is ALL of mankind WILL be delivered form the bondage of their religion because Yahoshua means Yahweh(the creator God) is deliverance /salvation.This deliverance is from Hades the realm of death (the grave) and the realm of imperception(belief in religion).

Mankind’s deception is many believe they will be “saved” by the methodology and belief of their religion YET their religion is what they need to be saved from.The religious are bound in the prison of their religious mind by the “prince” of this world ..the devil(the religious thoughts that traverse their mind) which is an adversary (satan) to the Kingdom of their heaven in the Kingdom of the creator God.

For some atheists the kingdom of their heaven is at hand because they have no belief in a God.The only way to have forgiveness(the Greek word aphesis) which means freed from bondage is enacted 100% the creator God.The clear and present fact is ALL belief in a God is false. NONE believe in the true creator God because the religious mind has made a God in their own image.That is why some atheist are closer to freedom because they have no belief in ANY God.

Yahoshua stated the parable of the seed is the basis for understanding ALL of what he proclaimed “how can you understand anything if you do not understand this parable”.The coming of the Kingdom of the heavens os when/where man is freed from their religion.Yahoshua clearly stated that the disciples(excluding Judas) would enter into the kingdom of their Heavens and the Kingdom of the creator God in this age because they had forgiveness(freedom from bondage).However everyone else(including Christians) will not be forgiven in this age because they are bound by their religion through the devil.That isn’t a condemnation as Christianity believes it is a statement of fact.

The parable of the seed states the seed(son) is the living word of the creator God(the father).It is sown into the soils(adamah which means red clay and the root for adam..man).The seed that is sown in the fertile soil produces a good plant and good fruit that multiplies.Yahoshua is the 1st fruit(which means beginning) the disciples are the 1st fruitS.This is the crux of everything Yahoshua proclaimed. Everything (all of creation including ALL of mankind) WILL be delivered from Hades the realm of death(the grave) and imperception(their religion) BY Yahoshua(Yahweh deliverance).

The futility of man is many believe their “religious methodology is what delivers /saves them no matter how they spin it yet Yahoshua states the opposite.From paganism to Christianity to Islam to philosophy and psychology and science to new age thought and everything in between man believes they “know” something they cannot possibly know through belief their only conduit of thought.It is all vanity of vanities.

The war that is going on is between the ears of man in their religious mind.There will be no winners of that war because ALL will be killed.It is the only way to eradicate mans nature of religion.It is like an inoculation.Some people need a large dose of the vaccine of religion to cure them of their religion.Only the creator God can administer the vaccine.It is futile to question why it is even needed it is only imperative to know it is needed.The religious mind cannot submit itself to the vaccine because it believes it is not sick.That is why the 2nd death is necessary for the majority of mankind.Until then this world is ruled in the chaos of the religion of everyman for himself the prince of this world.

edit on 24-5-2016 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join