It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, long time lurker. Made an account. Flying Orbs footage I would like to share.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But I have witnessed them do that in past.

I was awe struck and failed to record every time.

I have some old footage backed up that I will post.

Going forward I will be more vigilant in recording and reporting.

I live in a supposed hot spot dating back hundreds of years, if not thousands.

They move in strange zig zag in synchronization patterns in the videos I posted. More noticeable when watched slowed down.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EcFnDoubleU
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Thanks. Did you watch the video? What do you make of them?

Yeah dude watched the video, they look like lanterns (to me), mainly cause it's dark and will show brighter in the sky with a cellphone/mobile zoomed in,,, but do agree with you about them joining together and then triangle shaped as two lanterns wouldn't/couldn't do that??.

it's a mystery and you should keep videoing them when u get a chance.
edit on 22-5-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Are there Chinese Lanterns videos you can show me where they move like they do in my video.

I would appreciate it, as the orbs are consuming my thoughts the past couple days.

If they aren't Lanterns. Whatever they are, I know there is nothing I can do about it.

But you research the phenomenon, what I have seen is not isolated.

Really has me thinking lately.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Something smells funny here..

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

It's a real video.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Would posting in this topic count towards those 20?

Yep.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

That's good. I am getting closer.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EcFnDoubleU

7 to go!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Joy.

I hope to bring more attention to the orange orb phenomenon.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

They changed the rule a year ago or so, you only need 5 posts to make a thread, so go ahead make a thread.. Also those are lanterns

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Are there Chinese Lanterns videos you can show me where they move like they do in my video.

I would appreciate it, as the orbs are consuming my thoughts the past couple days.

If they aren't Lanterns. Whatever they are, I know there is nothing I can do about it.

But you research the phenomenon, what I have seen is not isolated.

Really has me thinking lately.

I can't show/post vids of lanterns only cause i use my mobile for this site and don't know how as all the buttons are green squares(weird) probably mobile view not sure, look on YouTube and they will be there.

The only explanation i can give is due to the weather,, scenario being on a birthday etc, the top object would have to been released first then below object second, within 3 minutes of each other, the weather shouldn't change unless there's a cross wind?? and in that time would move almost near each other.

Other than that i cant explain and not saying they didn't happen cause i do believe you, the vid doesn't do it justice at the moment, I'm sure you will get another that will be better.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I go with the chinese lantern explanation. Somebody launched a few from the university at the South end of our town. They drifted across in a zig-zag fashion. One dimmed out and actually crash landed on the coal bunkers next to the railway line.
Just appeared as a fuzzy orange blob as in the video.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hello and welcome, glad you decided to join. Great video to watch whatever that was. Hope to see some more and read your input.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS,hope you will be happy here.I live down in South Africa,and have seen the orange orb ufo many times,every member of my family has seen it at least once.I'm interested to see your recording.In my country good quality cameras and recording equipment is diabolically expensive,even a regular decent quality Canon or Nikon will set one back between 50 and 60 000 ZAR.Once my husband and myself saw what looked almost like a military parade of orange orb ufo's.Mathematical precision and in an unwavering line,like they were rolling on an invisible track in the sky.At a certain point in the sky the front one would vanish and instantaneously another would appear in the back.The distance between them,the instant vanishing of the front one immediately replaced at the back- as rigid and mathematically ordered as a military parade.

That was one of our 2 most gobsmacking sightings ever.We also saw a ufo sweeping in from the SW once-and then it seemed to get chased off by another ufo,also sweeping in from the SW-at mindboggling speeds.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ok i looked at the first vid now.Idk what they are,but not the same as the sighting we had.Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I have witnessed a similar sighting that you describe.

If you watch the slowed down video, you see them moving in unexplainable synchronization.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
These are orange orb sightings I recorded a couple years ago on Galaxy S 3.

*There is a description if the sightings in the video notes.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In my personal opinion, I have found alot of alien life could actually be more extradimmensional in origin. I have no proof of that. Just a gut feeling is all. Interesting videos regardless. I also ramble too much.
edit on 30-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Just some added stuff

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

That theory makes sense to me as well.

As do many others, lol.

I don't know, but I sure wish I did.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I have a more out there theory that this universe is nearly dead. And that every single thing we think we see thats an 'alien' is from another reality altogether. It's also why no one person has the exact same paranormal experience, as these things come from hundreds, thousands or even millions of different realms. And that we're some of the last things that exist native to the universe. This however is far more out there. I think it's plausible but i have NO proof, so I cannot stand on it with any assured facts. Like with alot of stuff I say.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join