It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from 53.1 6.5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Intro

Hi guys I just became a member of ATS. I'm a Programmer/Developer born half a century ago in Berlin germany and as such I'm very skeptic regarding the Truth. It's my opinion that main stream media does not do a good job in uncovering the fact regarding certain subjects that really should be known to the general public. Ahhh this makes me mad.... Luckily there is you guys (ATS) , denying ignorance... uncovering the Truth. So let me tell you why I joined and what you should expect from me

Frenchfries

Behind the veils that hide the Truth... In over 20 years I investigated subjects that arent covered by the Main stream media. Something that sets me apart from the average CT'er is that I suffer from Aspergus syndrome. An advantage is that I have good memory for facts and languages in general. At the moment I speak 7 languages. Knowing firsthand what is going on in Russia helps to discover an unspinned Truth.
On the other hand I sometimes just dont get the most simple and obvious things which is a great disadvantage when discovering the Truth.
In a nutshell , that is why I waited almost 7 years to join ATS.

Interests and what you have to expect from me.

I'm interested in almost everything. But at the moment I feel like the singlemost important thing that has to be done is to reconstruct 'history'. Do you remember the 'Ancient Aliens' show. Well I think they didn't do a good job in 'reconstructing' the human history (blaming everything on aliens isn't logical and a bit too simple). But I still think that the real history of humanity has to be discovered and even more important told to the general public , this is paramount !
On the other hand Wikipedia regurgitating scientific facts without explaining how on earth it was possible for primitive races to build megalithtic buildings also isn't that helpfull. So in a way I developed my own paradigm based on facts from all over the world and science... more to come...

Greetings !

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Welcome!

Knowing firsthand what is going on in Russia helps to discover an unspinned Truth.
Looking forward to reading about what you know.

I still think that the real history of humanity has to be discovered
I couldn't agree more and often wonder about this myself..

Hello from 53.1 6.5???

Just wondering...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Hello and Welcome to ATS! 7 years is a long time as a Lurker... Glad you decided to join now!!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
frenchfries

Welcome Traveler. Sit, have an ale. Take this,

It's good forever.

Hail Eris

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GAV911A

Hi ,GAV thanks for the reply nice to meet you

Still More to come.. Yes there is a lot of real info out there and I hope to make a difference in finding the Truth.

Greetings

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Hi French Fires, welcome to the site, and don't forget the catchup.

On the other hand Wikipedia regurgitating scientific facts without explaining how on earth it was possible for primitive races to build megalithic buildings also isn't that helpful.

Read "Colllapse" by Jared Diamond. Pretty good dig about ancient civilizations and their construction methods.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

A hipitched hi to you mister cagliostro The great ,

lol
thanks for the card... me a pope... Nope... Just being human is enough for me. You know humanity is still a great species.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Syxpak nice to meet you

Yeah 7 years is very long should joined sooner. Still learned a lot by just lurking.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

hi integer pointer...

Don't know the book ... but based on what I find on wiki it's pretty much mainstream establishment.

My research has lead to the conclusion that in the distant most civilications where not isolated and not primitive (Like he postulates regarding the easter islands).

I know that my opinion is not even considered science right now but then again this is a conspiracy site.

Anyway thanks for the tip...

Greetings

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAV911A
Welcome!

Knowing firsthand what is going on in Russia helps to discover an unspinned Truth.
Looking forward to reading about what you know.

I still think that the real history of humanity has to be discovered
I couldn't agree more and often wonder about this myself..

Hello from 53.1 6.5???

Just wondering...

it appears to be coordinates to a place in Netherlands

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

O.. I was thinking it was a birthdate.. backwards 5.16.53 ? Except in Germany isn't it written 16.5.53 ..? Prolly not a birthdate

Welcome to the forum

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I googled it and this came up

I didn't think it would be his IP Address
he only said that he was born in Germany not that he lives there.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on May 22nd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, i too have aspergers syndrome. It's good for research in my quest to uncover extradimensional phenomena. But it does make it abnormally hard for me to change habits, moreso then most humans. Another example of odd dream phenomena i have witnessed is the fact that some people have seen videogame characters sometimes 5-6 years before they were ever released to the public at all. From what I uncovered about this phenomena is that consciousness doesn't stay in the mind when asleep. Sometimes it will not only leave the body but also leave the universe, or even our current time period. Sometimes it bumps into stuff.

But I wish you luck in your search for whatever truth t is you seek.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
But at the moment I feel like the singlemost important thing that has to be done is to reconstruct 'history'.

I agree with you on that.

It’s too bad that ATS is a business rather than a free-speech forum.

~~~

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Is that the right answer?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

originally posted by: frenchfries
But at the moment I feel like the singlemost important thing that has to be done is to reconstruct 'history'.

I agree with you on that.

It’s too bad that ATS is a business rather than a free-speech forum.

~~~

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Is that the right answer?

It appears to be.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Hi Frenchfries -

A late welcome aboard!

But I still think that the real history of humanity has to be discovered and even more important told to the general public , this is paramount !

Any luck with this objective?

And what about your thread on UFO’s based on consciousness? Looks like you dropped the ball there...

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Hi,

Any luck with this objective?

For myself well ,it's (human history) becomes more obvious every day...
I wrote this a couple of years ago and at that time I thought telling hte public is the same as telling the ATS bussiness machine. A lot happened since then. ATS became a kind of social/political mudpit and it seems to me that the general public isn't at all interested in UFO's but reacts to troll in some kind.

(But there are still a small number of amazing researchers on ATS !!!)

And what about your thread on UFO’s based on consciousness? Looks like you dropped the ball there...

Well no and yes. UFO's and myself , well there is a connection. As a child I thought I was abducted/had contact. Now I chalk it up to childhood fantasy because that's a good protection mechanism. I almost made the mistake to post personal stuff with that content. So I decided to drop the ball ... my bad.

Where is the beer ?

Greetings.

new topics

top topics

join