It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from SE Ontario

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hello folks I'm a horse trainer/construction worker/ turned organic farmer. We grow everything we need including milk and cheese products. I am interested in finding the truth especially in regards to ancient history and the biblical account. Conspiracies are fun too...no worries; I've already debunked flat earth...lmao

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Onthebit

Welcome aboard.

Ofcourse the earth isnt flat , if it was how could you get to the inner earth the nazi visited.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Hi! Welcome! Your handle pulled my attention- I am a horseperson too. Owner, and have trained many of the horses in this area, though I have left that off a bit in the last few years. I seem to have had some of my passion wane.

I am originally from California, now live in South France on a 300 year old farm, in mountainous area.
We've got a prepper streak which led us here, where we could sustain ourselves if need be.

Hope you enjoy the site! You should find enough to keep you busy!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hi there Canadian,

welcome to ATS.

I only have one Canadian joke, so I will save it for later.

Have fun and look around then get busy replying and posting.

ETA Just remembered, I know 2 Canadian jokes!
edit on 20-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: ETA

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

A warm welcome to you from WNY, Lewiston to be more accurate.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Welcome to the show Onthebit! Thanks for sharing a little about yourself, it sounds like you have a nice operation going. Must be nice knowing you can provide for yourself and not have to rely on this unstable economy/marketplace

This a great place to study ancient history, religion and theology, current events & conspiracies and much more. Have a blast and I look forward to talking with you on the forums

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Inner earth is a lovely fantasy.... I wish I lived on a 300 acre farm in France..I bet it's stunning. My family comes from Belgium.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I live in France (sort of), but not on 300 acres, and yes it is stunning - well, at least where I live (must get some empirical evidence for that, after all this is ATS
)

edit on 20-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: tpyo fixed

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

You too? Yay! I am not alone here!

(Though just for the record, we don't have 300 acres, it's just 300 years old.)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

hah It was a conspiracy I was trying to start. Sorry I read that wrong....I should have known since 300 acres isn't a farm it's an estate!!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Welcome onthebit, it's always nice to have a fellow Ontarian on board

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS!
This from You: " We grow everything we need including milk and cheese products."
So... I can just plant an empty milk jug, and it will grow into another one?!

I NEVER knew that!!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Depends on the season....usually you plant the cow and then harvest as it matures.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What kind of livestock do you have? What breeds?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I cross Lineback with Irish dexter. I used to just breed purebred Dexter's but hated the society's infighting and I love my new 'skunkbacks'. I have a 17hh grey Standardbred I raised from birth, dogs, cats and chickens..... How about you?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Ok. Thanx for that! And Thanx for realizing I was only teasing You! A bit of ATS fun!!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on May 22nd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on May 22nd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onthebit

I cross Lineback with Irish dexter. I used to just breed purebred Dexter's but hated the society's infighting and I love my new 'skunkbacks'. I have a 17hh grey Standardbred I raised from birth, dogs, cats and chickens..... How about you?

Oh- I have none! Originally, my dream was to have a real working farm, but my first pig slaughter with the neighbors made it clear to me that you can't make a farmer out of a city girl overnight. I was traumatized.

So, I have stuck with cats, dogs, and horses. But I love cows. I like to help my neighbor with his, and spent a couple years in training on a ranch here, learning cowhorse disciplines. But there's a point it is too expensive to do just for fun! (for me anyway).

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Hello fellow Ontarian and welcome. Kudos for you turning organic farmer because being self-sufficient is the way to go and, they say, horse manure is third on the list - after chicken and dairy cow.

www.plantea.com...

You won't see me on the biblical debunking threads as it can get very heated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join