It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. President, we need a new DNC chair

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here are a few stories that pertain to Debbie Wasserman Schultz and also the recent Sanders DNC conflict in Nevada. Several news pundits are calling her out for her support and loyalty to the HRC machine, as head of the DNC she is supposed to hold impartialty towards the candidates. Has she been impartial, as a supporter of Sen Sanders I felt she has supported Hilley and has shown bias towards Sen Sanders.

It this the type of person that should be chairing the DNC?

The President of the United States has a phone call to make.

He needs to call Debbie Wasserman Schultz and request that for the good of Democratic Party unity and to best Donald Trump in November, she step aside.

It is clear that the Democratic Party is headed for a tumultuous convention, one in which advocates for two very different visions of what the party should stand for will wrestle to try to shape its platform -- not to mention nominate our standard bearer. In this process, we will need to look up to the podium to see a leader who can rise above the fray to inspire confidence on both sides. Wasserman Schultz does not meet that standard.

source

Liberal pundits blame Debbie Wasserman Schultz, not Bernie Sanders, for Democrats’ division

Liberal CNN commentator Van Jones sees things very differently.

“She says that Bernie's adding fuel to the fire? She just added fuel to the fire,” Jones said Tuesday, shortly after Wasserman Schultz said in an interview that Sanders's response to reports of a scuffle and threatening behavior by some of his supporters was "anything but acceptable."

Jones went on:

The problem that we have right now is that there has been this concern on the part of Bernie's people that the DNC has been on Hillary's side. ... First of all, Bernie did say, in his statement, that he's against the violence. Also, if you want to talk about violence, only one person's been arrested — it was a Hillary Clinton supporter, Wendell Pierce, arrested for assaulting a Sanders supporter.

source

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski Calls For DNC Chair To Step Down Over Bias Against Sanders

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski calls for DNC Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz to step down over "bias" in the primary process.

“This has been very poorly handled from the start,” Mika Brzezinski said. “It has been unfair and they haven’t taken him seriously, and it starts quite frankly with the person we just heard speaking. It just does. You know that.”

source

On top of the above mentioned problem Debbie Wasserman Schultz faces her first-ever primary challenger: Tim Canova, who has received nearly $2 million from donors for his campaign.

edit on 19-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: fix source code

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I don't think she's going to be re-elected anyway.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Of course Obama will simply give Debbie a new chair to stand on.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
She's doing a great job, for popcorn sales.

It's been obvious from the start she was placed there to guard over Hillary's coronation as their nominee. Bernie was supposed to be a dog and pony show, an excuse to show Clinton at a podium giving speeches proclaiming her fight for the people. The serious challengers never even showed up to run against her, they know this is her last hurrah and are waiting it out for another four years. Besides they don't want to tarnish their image coming directly after Obama, being forced to defend all of his anti American policies. Biden wouldn't even do it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama and Debs have a history, she is not his favorite person.

According to a lengthy feature published in Politico on Wednesday evening, Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has a strained relationship with President Barack Obama.

The story, which was written by Edward-Isaac Dovere, described several factors leading to a "behind the scenes struggle with the White House." These include a pair of recent gaffes, alleged efforts to get the DNC to pay for her wardrobe, and a perception Wasserman Schultz is more interested in pursuing a potential House leadership bid than supporting the party.

source

edit on 19-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: added a second link

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
She was supposed to oversee a coronation of Hillary as President and no one is going to change her plans...even now.

She is not to be changing her course until the June primaries...and if Bernie sweeps remaining States then she will officially meltdown.

All beautiful Karma coming home.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Oh, geez. I really hope you were this critical of Howard Dean, in 2008. Otherwise, I might think that your opinion is VERY biased and, therefore, probably worthless.

Good lord. The DNC was so much more dastardly about their chosen one, in 2008, than they are about Hillary now.

Why on earth would you even support a DNC candidate after what they did in 2008, if this kind of thing actually matters to you????

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Why on earth would you even support a DNC candidate after what they did in 2008, if this kind of thing actually matters to you????

Because......Feel the Burn??

Dwam good point though!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Lol's, in 2008 primary there was not a Dem that interested me, not even a little bit.

But the really important point is Deb's is just pushing away any chance of Hilleys picking up the progressive independents vote and insuring a low Dem voter turnout.

I'm sure Trump is thanking Debs!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Mr. President we need a new president!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Oh, geez. I really hope you were this critical of Howard Dean, in 2008. Otherwise, I might think that your opinion is VERY biased and, therefore, probably worthless.

Good lord. The DNC was so much more dastardly about their chosen one, in 2008, than they are about Hillary now.

Jump to wrong assumptions much?

That reply was perfect for a Democratic, but since the OP is a known Independent...i think your statement is worthless indeed.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

So then this is really just all about how OP doesn't think the DNC is playing fair by his chosen candidate. ..

If AD is a well known and spoken Independent, then it stands to reason that he shouldn't give a damn how the DNC operates since it's not even his affiliated party.

But, again, I think it has more to do with these BernieBros always whining and trying to throw shade because their candidate is getting beat out-right.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Lol's, in 2008 primary there was not a Dem that interested me, not even a little bit.

But the really important point is Deb's is just pushing away any chance of Hilleys picking up the progressive independents vote and insuring a low Dem voter turnout.

I'm sure Trump is thanking Debs!

Were you paying attention though? The DNC foisted Obama on voters. If you were paying attention then I think you would have seen their tactics have not changed suddenly with DWS.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Jump to wrong assumptions much?

That reply was perfect for a Democratic, but since the OP is a known Independent...i think your statement is worthless indeed.

No, the OP is supporting a democrat. Bernie Sanders.

LOL, indeed.

ETA: Or do you think Bernie deserves all the benefit of running as a democrat and none of the stigma? He voted with democrats 93% of the time.

He's a democrat as of 2015. And he should be regarded as such.

I AM A REGISTERED INDEPENDENT. And Bernie does not qualify as an independent.
edit on 19-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: essentialtremors

If AD is a well known and spoken Independent, then it stands to reason that he shouldn't give a damn how the DNC operates since it's not even his affiliated party.

But, again, I think it has more to do with these BernieBros always whining and trying to throw shade because their candidate is getting beat out-right.

This is exactly the kind of crap that has divided the Dem party and driven independent progressives away from the DNC and Hillary.

Simply put essentialtremorsis saying Independent voters have no place in the Dem party, they don't want our votes!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

"This is exactly the kind of crap that has divided the Dem party and driven independent progressives away from the DNC and Hillary."

No serious progressive would ever vote for a registered democrat. I left the party, in 2008, because it is anything but democratic.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

No serious progressive would ever vote for a registered democrat. I left the party, in 2008, because it is anything but democratic.

So you say, others opinions may differ, like the millions that support Sen Sanders. (;

Thanks for you opinion, though I found it quite disingenuous and not in the least bit informative.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I don't even care...I'm wholly non-partisan and have never been affiliated with ANY party nationally.

Vote for who you want, but don't try to mask your obvious bias with some bs ethics issue that only bothers you now because it affects your chosen candidate.
edit on 19-5-2016 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

So you say, others opinions may differ, like the millions that support Sen Sanders. (;

Thanks for you opinion, though I found it quite disingenuous and not in the least bit informative.

Funny, because I agreed with you, ya dork.

ETA: I mean you did say this, didn't you?

"This is exactly the kind of crap that has divided the Dem party and driven independent progressives away from the DNC and Hillary."

I agree.

People seem to lose all reason when it comes to partisan politics. Geez.

edit on 19-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

I don't even care...I'm wholly non-partisan and have never been affiliated with ANY party nationally.

Vote for who you want, but don't try to mask you obvious bias with some bs ethics issue that only bothers you now because it affects your chosen candidate.

YES X 1000000.

Thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join