It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Beausejour Manitoba 5/11/2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I just spoke with my Mother and she seemed very worried/upset. I asked her what was the matter? She then went on to tell me how she just witnessed an orange UFO in the sky. She was explaining to me how the object would expand and then contract changing it's size. She also mentioned how it was changing from an orange color to a almost blood red color and then back to orange again. I asked her if she could tell me how far the object was from her point of view and yeah this gets weird. She told me "You know when you look up in the sky and see a star in the distance and it is somewhat of a orange color but very faint? Well that is what I thought it was until it came down from the sky and got no more than 50 yards away from me". She also went on to say "It was facing the direction again where Joey and I saw the orange one last year it went the same direction. I am just shaking because it was really weird the way it moved." She was telling me how it was moving a few meters over the rooftops and continued to "float/hover" it's way into the field.
The weird thing is my mom & younger brother witnessed a very strange slow hovering object no more than a few meters over the power lines that headed into the exact field last year. My brother watched this object as it floated into the field and then he ran back to the house. He also told me when he looked behind him there were two cats sitting on the sidewalk just staring at him. Very strange.

This text is from a facebook conversation with my mom talking about my brothers encounter:

"When I saw it while walking home it was hovering above the street, I thought it was a street light till it shot up above the trees so i ran home with memphis 3 blocks and when i got to our street it was above our street. i ran into the house and got joey and it was still above the street and it was orange then it came down and turned metallic but it changed shape and started to go down the street to the field. Joey told me to go into the house, i was so scared for him Derrick because it was low and it just went down that street like nothing. the weird thing about that was the cats they where watching joey and it was creepy"

He said that he never felt so uneasy or scared.

I have witnessed these orange "UFO's" around my neck of the woods as well and I can tell you right now.. these are not conventional aircraft or drones. These move in weird directions and don't make any noise. If these are man made craft/objects.. they must be military technology of some sort. Something in my gut tells me we are dealing with something not from this earth but that is me. My mom managed to take a couple shots of this object while it was in the sky but as it descended from the sky she ran inside in fear. The pictures are not the best quality but that's all she could grab/take. Again I have witnessed my fair share of "weird" encounters and I hope someone on here can share any of their sightings and theories on what the heck these things are.

edit on 19-5-2016 by EternalFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Really interesting!
Can you give a general location in Manitoba? N-S-E-W?
Nothing identifying of course!!

Your Mom sounds very brave facing the unknown.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Really interesting!
Can you give a general location in Manitoba? N-S-E-W?
Nothing identifying of course!!

Your Mom sounds very brave facing the unknown.

Hey Caver,

She is located in Beausejour which is southeastern Manitoba

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Checked UFO Tracker quick, nothing for your area recently?
Maybe that's good news?
www.ufostalker.com...

Not like Mufon is the beat all-end all but it's at least a reference point to see if anyone else reported something.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Here's NUFORC...
www.nuforc.org...

Usually it takes some time before anyone else may report they have seen the same thing as your Mom did.
Still...
Hopeful that someone else saw it too!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalFire

I'll keep my eye out in Brandon, earlier I was outside and I got a really strange feeling, probably not correlated but still weird for me.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 19-5-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Maybe the cats were staring at Joey because they can sense psychic/paranormal phenomena, and perhaps that implies that when people see genuine UFOs (that act in 'alien' ways) we are either semi or fully responsible for the phenomena we are seeing.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

The cat's staring could go both ways. They could have been staring at the OP's brother just because both were seeing the same thing. Personally when the "weird" occurs I judge the severity by my cats reactions.( in past yrs this included my dog's as well)

The cats just sitting there staring can make the case as well the orb was nothing to be afraid of.

Just in general, here, I have a stray that shows up pretty regularly. I feed it and have noticed some nights her/him acts much more skittish some nights. On the nights the cat doesn't show up, about 1/3 of them it's possible there is more going on outside than is normal. I've been long of the opinion that my stray experiences much "oddness" that would probably send me into fits if I knew the 1/2 of it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry, it's just swamp gas and UV light interacting with the ionosphere . . . No really, I'm an expert on Government BS lol. Seriously though, those are not "ours" my self and my Brother both witnessed something similar when we were kids but the craft (or ?) was Green not orange and it was probably a quarter mile away however my Mother had a close encounter with a Green ball of light when she was a child. People who discredit sightings of this nature should really look at the night sky . . Into that virtually endless universe and ask "are we really alone?" No, we are not ALONE. . . . Not even close. Great Post! Star for you

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sounds like something I--and many others throughout history--have experienced. I don't know what they are either, but they are! Thanks for a great job of reporting!!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
When I can sit at 'puter, I'll post some links you and your family might find interesting. Other accounts pretty obviously describing the same thing. I'll link my sighting account too. When these things pulsate and "expand" into full pulse, it seemed to me to more alive than mechanical. That's not to counter any number of possibilities, just that it hit me as a possibility from the observable charateristics. Twilight Zone or Military or ???

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Update:

My mom seems to have encountered this ufo/orb again! It has been happening a lot recently. I told her to send me the pictures and a description of what she has been looking at the past couple of weeks. She has been encountering these things on a regular basis the past couple of months and she is becoming worried. I will post here "testimony/description" below. Again this has been an ongoing sighting the past couple months. She is not the only one witnessing this. Below I will post the story of what she saw and her 3 photos that she captured.

Her encounter:

This is what I witnessed. Ever since my last sightings I have been watching the skies like crazy. I don’t know why but part of me wants to know what it is I have been observing. I do not like to hide from things; I rather know what it is I am looking at. I have experienced weird encounters like these as a child and now I want to know what "it" is. I have been monitoring the skies with my neighbor, she also has a pair of binoculars like myself. We both are now monitoring the skies for these orange lights, but now it is not only orange lights it is white ones that split into 2 parts then makes a big flash of light inside a dome shape around it. It then goes from small to big and also moves from right to left, down and up. It shows up for a couple of days and then it is gone or has moved somewhere else in the sky.
The last 2 sightings were really scary. The first one: me and my neighbor were watching this white ball in the sky moving so slightly. With the naked eye it was hard to see but when you use binoculars you can sure see a lot. I asked my neighbor to watch it with her own eyes and to tell me when it gets big and small. It was hard to tell when looking through the binoculars due to the amount of light it was emitting. When she told me it was big, it would look oval shaped on the binoculars and when it would turn small, it then looked like a ball shape. She then looked through her binoculars and I didn’t not tell her what I was seeing through the naked eye. I would only go on to tell her what size it was. When I would tell her the object was big and small she would tell me what she saw and it was the same thing I seen. To our surprise the neighbors across the street came over and the lady said do you see what we are seeing in the sky! She told us what she saw and me and my friend just looked at each other and we all watched it go into the clouds and back down.
The second one: This was the worst night we had. I went for a smoke outside on my back door step. I just lifted my head up and I saw part of my roof and this weird dark silver thing. So I got off my step and took about 3 big steps away from my house. I almost crapped my pants with what I saw. This triangle shaped thing with 3 white lights on each point was over my house and my neighbors house. I froze for what felt like a second and in that moment trying to comprehend what I was witnessing. I then ran into my home and about 3 to 4 minutes later there was a knock at my door. I was to scared to go to it but I looked out my back window and seen my neighbor. She told me that she felt she had to look out her front door, and when she saw that object she stepped outside. By the time she got outside it was now gone. We both grabbed our binoculars and went to my front lawn and that damn white ball was in the sky. I was glad I had my camera because what I caught was unbelievable. But first I want to tell you the rest of what happened.
I don’t know if the cops were called about what was above our houses, but all of a sudden a cop car was sitting at the corner of our street and he was watching what we were watching. To the north this ball of light was getting big, small and then it started to split into 2 pieces. When it broke into 2 pieces again there was a dome shaped flash of white light and then there were two white balls in the sky. The cop then took off. These two girls on the street seen it as well and asked us if we saw that big flash of light. Me and my neighbor have saw it turn other colors and start moving all over in the sky so we went into our homes. I have been watching the skies for a long time and I know what drones look like. I also know what satellites, planes, stars and comets look like.
My neighbor came over and told me that she is taking a couple of days away from here because she is afraid to be at home alone. I feel I should do the same as well because this has becoming very frightening.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I told her the next time she witnesses this object to take as many pictures and video clips as possible. She has a hard time operating her digital camera but told me she will try her best to get more proof of what she is seeing. These pictures were taken from her front yard looking Northward.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The next step would be get there with a camcorder and a decent camera.

Does look like over exposed moon though on the second set..
edit on 5/9/2016 by UKWO1Phot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

The next step would be get there with a camcorder and a decent camera.

Does look like over exposed moon though on the second set..

Yes the last two pictures do "look" like an over exposed moon.. which is what she thought this object was when she first witnessed it "until it started moving". She thought it was a very close planet/star. My mother is aware that she needs a better camera haha. I will be heading up that way one of these weekends and I am crossing my fingers I get to witness this object up close! I will try and get video footage and pictures as well. This has apparently become a regular occurrence and I apologize for not providing more pictures.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

No worries, nice to see some.
Good luck.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Geez... I'm only about 45 minutes or so north of your mom (Pine Falls area).

Now I'm tempted to spend more time on the back deck at night watching for these things... for all I know, they could be right over my head based on the direction your mom is looking.

Fascinating stuff !

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
On the last set of pics, that is definitely an overexposed moon. The bright dot is "Spica". Stellarium confirms its position on that date....and is a perfect match.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So we finally get a clear picture of an *orb* and all they can come up with is
"over exposed moon".. oh and lets throw in some stellarium expertise to really dig in the claws..

Weak. and rather predictable.

top topics

join