It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin: Defenders of Humanity! They are our LAST HOPE! NEW VIDEO!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I hope they team up to take down the global elite! Trump is going to change the world.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiDestroyr1211

Then God, it's time, send your horsemen because this little experiment has failed if these two are our last hope.

I'm ready.
edit on 18-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hell yeah #Trump2016

First unsign all of obamas EOs, second put him and ALL his goons on trials for the countless acts against our nation! Then we get to the wall and jobs. But by all things holy those tools need to made examples of! One day I hope I get to show a book with those morons in prison jumpsuits on the cover to my grandchildren.
edit on 18-5-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Perhaps they'll be ok with Dr Seuss. The book you're looking for will never exist.

There was a time when thoughts like this could get the FBI at your door.
edit on 5182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ok, let em come, I made no threats, broke no laws. Just look forward to the treasonous scum to hang for their crimes, after trial and sentencing of course.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Then God, it's time, send your horsemen because this little experiment has failed if these two are our last hope.

I'm ready.

Hmmmm. The biblical God wants to kill billions during the "tribulation", and these two could potentially do just as much damage in the long run, given the authority. I'll take door number 3, thank you.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
sycomix

Well...

Seeing as how Boy George, Evil Cheney and their cadre of elite evildoers are still roaming scott free, I wouldn't hold my breath.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Not nearly as long a list of abuses of executive authority with them. Though I agree they should be held liable for some of their actions. But they never committed acts of treason.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Trump? but he belongs to the 1 % either you accept it or not!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
sycomix

Only played a large part in exterminating 3,000 innocent lives. But I digress.

On topic:

Trump is Illuminati to the bone.

He's meeting with Kissinger soon. What else does one need? If I was an anti-Illuminati elite like the OP supposes The Donald is, I would tell Kissinger to hit the bricks.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: In short there is Illuminati
edit on 18-5-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
sycomix

Only played a large part in exterminating 3,000 innocent lives. But I digress.

On topic:

Trump is Illuminati to the bone.

He's meeting with Kissinger soon. What else does one need? If I was an anti-Illuminati elite like the OP supposes The Donald is, I would tell Kissinger to hit the bricks.

Compared to how many under obama??? Obama is the single worst thing to ever happen to this nation.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
sycomix

Well to be fair I didn't even include the casualties of the false war perpetrated by the Bush/ Cheney regime so...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
sycomix

Well to be fair I didn't even include the casualties of the false war perpetrated by the Bush/ Cheney regime so...

I will give you that, they did find the WMDs later on though but that is besides the point. Bush may have started the war, but obama turned it into another vietnam. We had a chance to win it, rebuild and exit with the region having been stabilized. Not so much now.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: sycomix

Perhaps they'll be ok with Dr Suisse. The book you're looking for will never exist.

There was a time when thoughts like this could get the FBI at your door.

There was a time when people's thoughts brought the FBI to their doors? Really interesting, I assume you think those visits were a good thing, and those kinds of visits should happen more often?
edit on 18-5-2016 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

He has the wealth but he's not one of them. They won't let his kind in.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

My husband's neighbor and friend registered as a communist in the 70s and the FBI came to his door to question him.
By thoughts like these I mean these kinds of actions.
You're assuming a lot about me aren't you? What made you think I thought one way or the other about it. It did happen.
edit on 5182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Let the guy be; its a free country

I don't know About Trump but Russia is far ahead of the US and it's allies in world affairs.

Edgar Cayce spoke

In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.”

edit on 18-5-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join