It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Representative: 'It's very clear [Clinton] should be indicted'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Ya know there's that off chance they didn't find anything and have to drop the matter. You can't force them to prosecute just because you don't like her.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yup. Never innocent only getting away with stuff.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When did she say that? She said she'd put Bill in charge of stimulating the economy. She didn't criticize Obama at all. She's had nothing but praise of Obama and his policies and wants to build on that and enhance those programs.
Yours is some crazy spin that's all I can say.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There's no reality in that prejudiced rant. GIVE me a break. Let's just put everybody in a mold. Liberals to the left conservatives to the right. You get a blue star you get a red. Don't wobble now. You are a hive an entity, an organism without individualism.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: boncho
Well , well . Getting news from Reddit....That explains that. And a personal piece authored by a complete unknown....
Thanks for clarifying the outlook.

Why don't you attack the message instead of the messenger? I mean, with the horrid viewership the major networks have, is something sourced by "News" even relevant these days? Is it somehow legitimized because it has a network stamp on it? I wouldn't be surprised if Reddit has more readership than the networks.

Of course the argument of journalistic integrity would make complete sense, the problem is that Fox News doesn't have any.

How about the Fox News lawsuit which determined they were allowed to lie, because they are an entertainment network, not a news network.

The court agreed with WTVT’s (Fox) argument “that the FCC’s policy against the intentional falsification of the news — which the FCC has called its “news distortion policy” — does not qualify as the required “law, rule, or regulation” under section 448.102.

Is anything even needed beyond that? That's why they are a joke.

Just to show that Im an equal opportunity type of person though, all the networks are nearly as bad as Fox News. They all suck. Media sucks. News sucks. [The 9 companies that run the media may as well just get official 'Propaganda Ministry' monikers and make it official. The news is scripted.](www.youtube.com...), it's not news. It's propaganda.

If anyone has missed Terry Hansen speaking about the takeover of the News & Media by the CIA/US Gov during WWII and later, it's a must watch.

His book: The Missing Times: News Media Complicity in the UFO Cover-up

-is the real source of the work, and the presentation I linked on Youtube. It's a must watch for anyone interested in news media, propaganda, and of course conspiracy angles or UFO cover-ups.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Why don't you attack the message instead of the messenger?

Word up . I did.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
why wasn't the bush white house indicted for "losing" 2 million e-mails on a private server ?

weird

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join