It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Representative: 'It's very clear [Clinton] should be indicted'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Monsanto donated more than twice as much to republicans as democrats....

Hmmmm I wonder why???

www.opensecrets.org...

Because liberals don't support them? Liberals think depopulation is a good thing. Their atheism twists their logic for it to be a humane choice, for the overall good of the Planet. The Planet is more important than the individual by their doctrine. It is easy to see why they so readily oppose the Constitution at every turn, it has that pesky Bill of Rights.

can't you get out of the "liberals are at fault for everything" phase?....it's been a bore, and it's lazy thinking.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Hmmmm I wonder why???

www.opensecrets.org...

Because liberals don't support them? Liberals think depopulation is a good thing. Their atheism twists their logic for it to be a humane choice, for the overall good of the Planet. The Planet is more important than the individual by their doctrine. It is easy to see why they so readily oppose the Constitution at every turn, it has that pesky Bill of Rights.

can't you get out of the "liberals are at fault for everything" phase?....it's been a bore, and it's lazy thinking.

When they stop supporting everything that is wrong, I'll think about it. Till then I will continue to comment on their vitriol hate of America, humanity and morality whenever they provide indisputable examples of it, which is every time they open their mouths or navigate a keyboard.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Hmmmm I wonder why???

www.opensecrets.org...

When they stop supporting everything that is wrong, I'll think about it. Till then I will continue to comment on their vitriol hate of America, humanity and morality whenever they provide indisputable examples of it, which is every time they open their mouths or navigate a keyboard.

When I was younger, I was going through a rough period and my Father had asked me what was wrong. I gave him a long list of things that people were doing wrong, how this didn't go right and that didn't go right, and I was frustrated that all these people around me seemed to be dropping-the-ball.

My Father asked me what was the common denominator between all the things I listed. Of course, I didn't know the answer and my Father said it was me. I was the common denominator.

It's not that things were going wrong because the people around me were failing, I was the one failing and I was trying to blame others.

Point being, perhaps it is not the Liberals that are wrong, are immoral or hate America. Perhaps it is your views and actions that are wrong and you are failing to see the common denominator among all the problems, and you blame Liberals instead of yourself.
edit on 18-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Hmmmm I wonder why???

www.opensecrets.org...

When I was younger, I was going through a rough period and my Father had asked me what was wrong. I gave him a long list of things that people were doing wrong, how this didn't go right and that didn't go right, and I was frustrated that all these people around me seemed to be dropping-the-ball.

My Father asked me what was the common denominator between all the things I listed. Of course, I didn't know the answer and my Father said it was me. I was the common denominator.

It's not that things were going wrong because the people around me were failing, I was the one failing and I was trying to blame others.

Point being, perhaps it is not the Liberals that are wrong, are immoral or hate America. Perhaps it is your views and actions that are wrong and you are failing to see the common denominator among all the problems, and you blame Liberals instead of yourself.

No, it's liberals.
They are the one group that thoroughly embodies evil.

Commies, check
Nihilists, check
anarchists, check
atheists, check
globalists, check
sides with terror, check
paving the way to an open society for pedophiles, check
embraces racial violence, check

Some right wingers are extreme enough to incorporate a few of those but only one group promotes and welcomes them all, liberals.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What a sad existence you must live in to believe all that.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

What a sad existence you must live in to believe all that.

So it's now bad to be grounded in reality? I suppose being a liberal with a grand sense of idealism you would think that everything which is actually and factually true, isn't true, which is common for idealist left wing liberals. For example, Obama keeps feeding you crap sandwiches, and you keep on chowing down on them, no matter what.

Bon Appetit'!

Idealism is an extreme and neurotic way to tell yourself everything is okay, which staves off the damage that actual reality brings. (But it is a form of neurosis.)

Each to their own

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So it's now bad to be grounded in reality?

What reality? The one created for you by Right Wing propaganda?

It's propaganda that force-feeds your fear of all those things Tinfoil listed. It's propaganda that tells you what Liberals all believe in, what you should believe in and why you should hate anyone that does not fit that specific "idealistic" American model.

Spare me the drama. You guys wouldn't know reality if it sat on your face. Your reality doesn't exist. Your reality is idealism.
edit on 18-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So, the defenses I see for Hillary's actions are essentially:

1. The emails weren't "marked classified"
  2. The emails were "retroactively classified"
  3. She didn't mean to break the law

On the side of those who say she should face indictment the following arguments are made:

1. It is unlawful to communicate NSI to non cleared individuals
  2. Highly classified information cannot be stored outside of specialized SCIFs
  3. Classified information can be unmarked
  4. Gross negligence in the mishandling of classified information does not require intent

Relevant links:

Hillary Clinton’s Email Habits: Careless or Criminal?

Petraeus prosecutor: Clinton committed no crime

Trump is Wrong, Hillary Clinton Shouldn’t Be Charged Based on What We Know Now

Clinton’s Emails: A Criminal Charge Is Justified

Fox’s Judge Napolitano Claims FBI has ‘Overwhelming’ Evidence to Indict and Convict Clinton

Hillary was well aware of her role as an Original Classification Authority due to having undergone an intensive security indoctrination. If she wishes to claim ignorance after having been given the knowledge necessary to recognize classified information whether or not proper markings were present, then she is unfit for the role of president.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hmmmm I wonder why???

www.opensecrets.org...

No, it's liberals.
They are the one group that thoroughly embodies evil.

Commies, check
Nihilists, check
anarchists, check
atheists, check
globalists, check
sides with terror, check
paving the way to an open society for pedophiles, check
embraces racial violence, check

Some right wingers are extreme enough to incorporate a few of those but only one group promotes and welcomes them all, liberals.

You just showed the ridiculousness of your argument...

Literally everything on your list is either nothing that any logical human being would consider good or evil..

Such as globalism, communism, atheism exc. are neither inherently good or evil..all just depend on who you put in charge.

King author running a monarchy could be paradise, but we all saw what happened when you let a Hitler run a Christian democracy...

The rest of your list isn't even true...

No one backs terrorists, they point out the hypocracy of pointing fingers at all of Islam, while the bible glorifies the same atrocities..

There is no anti Christ.

Who is backing pediaphiles?!?!

The propaganda is strong with this one...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
So, the defenses I see for Hillary's actions are essentially:

1. The emails weren't "marked classified"
  2. The emails were "retroactively classified"
  3. She didn't mean to break the law

On the side of those who say she should face indictment the following arguments are made:

1. It is unlawful to communicate NSI to non cleared individuals
  2. Highly classified information cannot be stored outside of specialized SCIFs
  3. Classified information can be unmarked
  4. Gross negligence in the mishandling of classified information does not require intent

Relevant links:

Hillary Clinton’s Email Habits: Careless or Criminal?

Petraeus prosecutor: Clinton committed no crime

Trump is Wrong, Hillary Clinton Shouldn’t Be Charged Based on What We Know Now

Clinton’s Emails: A Criminal Charge Is Justified

Fox’s Judge Napolitano Claims FBI has ‘Overwhelming’ Evidence to Indict and Convict Clinton

Hillary was well aware of her role as an Original Classification Authority due to having undergone an intensive security indoctrination. If she wishes to claim ignorance after having been given the knowledge necessary to recognize classified information whether or not proper markings were present, then she is unfit for the role of president.

And there is a republican leading the investigation, so we should know of any wrong doing..

I am just skeptical after the fake Bengazi, IRS and planned parenthood scandals that ended up blowing up in the face of republicans, when a republican led investigation found no wrong doing.

When your (Fox News not you, you lol) constantly peddling fake scandals, how do you know when it is a real one?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox Monsanto donated more than twice as much to republicans as democrats.... Hmmmm I wonder why??? www.opensecrets.org...
When I was younger, I was going through a rough period and my Father had asked me what was wrong. I gave him a long list of things that people were doing wrong, how this didn't go right and that didn't go right, and I was frustrated that all these people around me seemed to be dropping-the-ball. My Father asked me what was the common denominator between all the things I listed. Of course, I didn't know the answer and my Father said it was me. I was the common denominator. It's not that things were going wrong because the people around me were failing, I was the one failing and I was trying to blame others. Point being, perhaps it is not the Liberals that are wrong, are immoral or hate America. Perhaps it is your views and actions that are wrong and you are failing to see the common denominator among all the problems, and you blame Liberals instead of yourself.

No, it's liberals. They are the one group that thoroughly embodies evil. Commies, check Nihilists, check anarchists, check atheists, check globalists, check sides with terror, check paving the way to an open society for pedophiles, check embraces racial violence, check Some right wingers are extreme enough to incorporate a few of those but only one group promotes and welcomes them all, liberals.
You just showed the ridiculousness of your argument... Literally everything on your list is either nothing that any logical human being would consider good or evil.. Such as globalism, communism, atheism exc. are neither inherently good or evil..all just depend on who you put in charge. King author running a monarchy could be paradise, but we all saw what happened when you let a Hitler run a Christian democracy... The rest of your list isn't even true... No one backs terrorists, they point out the hypocracy of pointing fingers at all of Islam, while the bible glorifies the same atrocities.. There is no anti Christ. Who is backing pediaphiles?!?! The propaganda is strong with this one...

Actually because you don't see any of those things as either good or evil only means you are amoral. You lack the cognizant wherewithal to discern the morality of the things on that list. This is a lot like most of our federal and state officials, who side with those same amoral people because it gives them job security. We all know how corrupt they are by comparing their net worth before they became government employed or elected, as compared to now, and many have amassed great wealth which is a blaring contradiction by looking at their salaries. Using influence and promises to wealthy corporations to do these things, like Dianne Feinstein for an example.

All the things on that list when looking at it historically have ALWAYS produced evil, so yes indeed they are inherently evil by what always is produced from them.
The ONLY exception is when thinking of those things theoretically, and then, and only then, are they what you said.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

One thing we liberals aren't though is judgemental.
Live and let live.
May the Godess bless you.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: JoshuaCox Monsanto donated more than twice as much to republicans as democrats.... Hmmmm I wonder why??? www.opensecrets.org...
When I was younger, I was going through a rough period and my Father had asked me what was wrong. I gave him a long list of things that people were doing wrong, how this didn't go right and that didn't go right, and I was frustrated that all these people around me seemed to be dropping-the-ball. My Father asked me what was the common denominator between all the things I listed. Of course, I didn't know the answer and my Father said it was me. I was the common denominator. It's not that things were going wrong because the people around me were failing, I was the one failing and I was trying to blame others. Point being, perhaps it is not the Liberals that are wrong, are immoral or hate America. Perhaps it is your views and actions that are wrong and you are failing to see the common denominator among all the problems, and you blame Liberals instead of yourself.

No, it's liberals. They are the one group that thoroughly embodies evil. Commies, check Nihilists, check anarchists, check atheists, check globalists, check sides with terror, check paving the way to an open society for pedophiles, check embraces racial violence, check Some right wingers are extreme enough to incorporate a few of those but only one group promotes and welcomes them all, liberals.
You just showed the ridiculousness of your argument... Literally everything on your list is either nothing that any logical human being would consider good or evil.. Such as globalism, communism, atheism exc. are neither inherently good or evil..all just depend on who you put in charge. King author running a monarchy could be paradise, but we all saw what happened when you let a Hitler run a Christian democracy... The rest of your list isn't even true... No one backs terrorists, they point out the hypocracy of pointing fingers at all of Islam, while the bible glorifies the same atrocities.. There is no anti Christ. Who is backing pediaphiles?!?! The propaganda is strong with this one...

Actually because you don't see any of those things as either good or evil only means you are amoral. You lack the cognizant wherewithal to discern the morality of the things on that list. This is a lot like most of our federal and state officials, who side with those same amoral people because it gives them job security. We all know how corrupt they are by comparing their net worth before they became government employed or elected, as compared to now, and many have amassed great wealth which is a blaring contradiction by looking at their salaries. Using influence and promises to wealthy corporations to do these things, like Dianne Feinstein for an example.

All the things on that list when looking at it historically have ALWAYS produced evil, so yes indeed they are inherently evil by what always is produced from them.
The ONLY exception is when thinking of those things theoretically, and then, and only then, are they what you said.

What???

Atheists have always produced evil?!?

Do you know how many athiest there are on the planet??

Your entire premiss is based on BS..

For every example of an atheist leader doing something evil, there are a dozen religious leaders who have done the same..

Globalism only means that due to technology the entire world is connected, through trade and travel.. Any other meaning you place on it is only in your head...

The majority of this goes back to Cold War propaganda...

The American government created buzzwords to illicit a negative response. So when they say "that's socialist", your not supposed to actually use logic when deciding if whatever policy will work. Your supposed to instantly hate whatever policy with no further thought..

Fox News types just picked up the propaganda torch and ran with it.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Mccarthyism.

That's all it is.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Live and let live.

As long as folks see it your way, you're not judgemental you mean? Yeah, that's usually it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Live and let live.

As long as folks see it your way, you're not judgemental you mean? Yeah, that's usually it.

Actually with liberals, it's as long as your not hurting anyone else..

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Not at all. Who's judging who here?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Then Sanders is a fool. She's not going to be indicted. He's been mathematically eliminated save some miracle where he gets 91% of the remaining delegates.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Did you get a memo from the FBI? Because so far as I know they dont leak info. So you must have some word that they are about to start indicting folks. Please share that with the class.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Yeah haters and idiots come in all flavors.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join