It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Representative: 'It's very clear [Clinton] should be indicted'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Profusion

"[FBI] Director [James] Comey is a pretty straight up guy, and I don't think he'll pull any punches," Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday. "But I could also see him avoiding a controversy by just saying, here's all the evidence, it's not our job to indict, that's up to the attorney general. And so we're just laying out the evidence."

"I think there's plenty of evidence on which to indict her," Gohmert added. "If you can go after [General] Petraeus... they went after everything to try to go after him. "With Hillary, as long as she doesn't criticize Obama, I don't see her being indicted, even though the evidence is quite strong and it's very clear she should be indicted."

"But if she were to turn around and start criticizing Obama herself, I could see her being indicted very quickly," Gohmert said.
Lawmaker predicts FBI will stay silent on Clinton indictment

Putting the pieces together:

“I think [Clinton] is vulnerable, but whether she enjoys what I call ‘elite immunity,’ we don’t know. For much lesser violations people have lost their jobs. But when you get to the higher ranks, it’s like another set of rules.”
Former NSA Director Michael Hayden: I Would Be Surprised If Foreign Intelligence Services Were Not Snooping Around With Hillary Clinton's Emails

There are two men who should be considered experts on matters such as Clinton's legal problems. One is a Democrat and one is a Republican. They both say that Clinton should be indicted but she probably won't be indicted because of her elite status.

More experts are chiming in:

Hillary Clinton is gaining more critics as her FBI investigation drags on, with one former agent and district attorney now saying that there is widespread disbelief within the agency about why it hasn’t been wrapped up yet.
Hillary Clinton FBI Investigation: Most Within The FBI 'Cannot Comprehend' Why Investigation Has Not Been Concluded

Here's my open letter to the FBI mentioned in the quote directly above:

You should pay attention to the "conspiracy theorists" who have been trying to warn you that you work for the devil.

Why does basically everyone think they can make a deal with the devil and win?

Lovie gomert is a gomer pile..he is mildly mentally disabled...

If you look at all these quotes, they are either for constantly caught lying republican shills or Fox News analysts, dropping hints and innuendo, afraid they will be sued for slander if they say false informatiin.

Conservative media is the laughing stock of the WORLDS media sources...

There are only 2 choices when conservative Fox News types are concerned...

Either all the worlds media, scientists, Hollywood, teachers, college professors, exc, are in a vast conspiracy to make one political party, in one country look bad...

Or Fox News types are the main ones lying..

Vast conspiracy by thousands upon thousands of different people and companies, most of which are in heavy competition...

Or a hand full of UN acredited news sites are lying??

Hmm I wonder....

The blatant Hillary support level of your post is off the charts.

Naming the FBI director as mentally retarded and throwing in the "mildly" out of the kindness of your heart was just too much, I had to laugh at your unrestrained liberal soldiering with its "mild" goose stepping.

Here, let me get your blood pressure to maximum capacity.

The toxic combination of politicians, media figures, professors, scientists, Hollywood bobble heads, is actually the sum total of a global Marxist agenda set in motion long ago. Liberals happen to be all of them.
The Media heads promote the agenda.
The politicians implement the agenda.
The scientists support the agenda with their work.
The Hollywood elite benefit by getting work, in exchange for their brand name support.
Professors pump out freshly molded brains to refill the above positions of influence.

Pet projects include global warming, big funding project.
Disarming citizens world wide, hello Canada, Australia, Britain etc...
World depopulation, too many rats to feed so why try is their mantra, see evil Monsanto battle calls throughout their empire.
Anti national sovereignty programs fully supported. Fully funded and logistically supported immigration world wide.
Support for dictator Assad to support perpetual civil war immigration engine while wiping out another dictator in Libya for not going along with their agenda of terror sponsoring any more.

Nice guys you support.

edit on 5/19/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed Pol Candidate Name change violation

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I am sure you have a relevant doctorate degree and a shingle outside your door to back up that diagnosis . Huh , Doc ?

Strange , Fox News ranks by far the #1 most popular news outlet . At least in the US . Want to attempt to back up that statement as far as the world goes? No ? Didnt think so

If you look at all these quotes, they are either for constantly caught lying republican shills or Fox News analysts, dropping hints and innuendo, afraid they will be sued for slander if they say false informatiin.

DO you pay attention to the news ? Any news ?

How bout the FBI ? Who are investigating and about to start indicting folks.

Just another hater.

This is a link to buisness insider.com (not at all a left wing source) where it spells out studies that show Fox News viewers are less informed than Any other group..even those who watch no news..

www.businessinsider.com...

The reason Fox News has higher ratings is because they get ALL the conservatives. While the independents and left are split between dozens of other sources.

Plus that is not counting those who listen to fox or right wing radio, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT AGREE. I do it myself constantly, even calling into radio shows pointing out their propaganda..once (my finest radio hour :p) I made Mike Huckabee have to go to commercial and change his entire show schedule, because of pointing out his propaganda.

The FBI hasn't said Hillary was getting indicted...they said they were investigating...

The funny part is the moving finish line..James comme is a republican..the begazi commission that found no wrong doing was lead by a republican. The planned parenthood commission who ended up indicting the film makers for heavily editing their video to appear as if wrong doing had been commited, was lead by a republican...

They get up there and create these fake scandals, scandals later investigated by republicans, then never back track when there is no wrong doing proven...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Profusion

"[FBI] Director [James] Comey is a pretty straight up guy, and I don't think he'll pull any punches," Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday. "But I could also see him avoiding a controversy by just saying, here's all the evidence, it's not our job to indict, that's up to the attorney general. And so we're just laying out the evidence."

"I think there's plenty of evidence on which to indict her," Gohmert added. "If you can go after [General] Petraeus... they went after everything to try to go after him. "With Hillary, as long as she doesn't criticize Obama, I don't see her being indicted, even though the evidence is quite strong and it's very clear she should be indicted."

"But if she were to turn around and start criticizing Obama herself, I could see her being indicted very quickly," Gohmert said.
Lawmaker predicts FBI will stay silent on Clinton indictment

Putting the pieces together:

“I think [Clinton] is vulnerable, but whether she enjoys what I call ‘elite immunity,’ we don’t know. For much lesser violations people have lost their jobs. But when you get to the higher ranks, it’s like another set of rules.”
Former NSA Director Michael Hayden: I Would Be Surprised If Foreign Intelligence Services Were Not Snooping Around With Hillary Clinton's Emails

There are two men who should be considered experts on matters such as Clinton's legal problems. One is a Democrat and one is a Republican. They both say that Clinton should be indicted but she probably won't be indicted because of her elite status.

More experts are chiming in:

Hillary Clinton is gaining more critics as her FBI investigation drags on, with one former agent and district attorney now saying that there is widespread disbelief within the agency about why it hasn’t been wrapped up yet.
Hillary Clinton FBI Investigation: Most Within The FBI 'Cannot Comprehend' Why Investigation Has Not Been Concluded

Here's my open letter to the FBI mentioned in the quote directly above:

You should pay attention to the "conspiracy theorists" who have been trying to warn you that you work for the devil.

Why does basically everyone think they can make a deal with the devil and win?

There are only 2 choices when conservative Fox News types are concerned...

Either all the worlds media, scientists, Hollywood, teachers, college professors, exc, are in a vast conspiracy to make one political party, in one country look bad...

Vast conspiracy by thousands upon thousands of different people and companies, most of which are in heavy competition...

Or a hand full of UN acredited news sites are lying??

Hmm I wonder....

The blatant Shillary support level of your post is off the charts.

Naming the FBI director as mentally retarded and throwing in the "mildly" out of the kindness of your heart was just too much, I had to laugh at your unrestrained liberal soldiering with its "mild" goose stepping.

Here, let me get your blood pressure to maximum capacity.

The toxic combination of politicians, media figures, professors, scientists, Hollywood bobble heads, is actually the sum total of a global Marxist agenda set in motion long ago. Liberals happen to be all of them.
The Media heads promote the agenda.
The politicians implement the agenda.
The scientists support the agenda with their work.
The Hollywood elite benefit by getting work, in exchange for their brand name support.
Professors pump out freshly molded brains to refill the above positions of influence.

Pet projects include global warming, big funding project.
Disarming citizens world wide, hello Canada, Australia, Britain etc...
World depopulation, too many rats to feed so why try is their mantra, see evil Monsanto battle calls throughout their empire.
Anti national sovereignty programs fully supported. Fully funded and logistically supported immigration world wide.
Support for dictator Assad to support perpetual civil war immigration engine while wiping out another dictator in Libya for not going along with their agenda of terror sponsoring any more.

Nice guys you support.

I said gomert was an idiot, not James commey

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
You just agreed with my point, you just buy the Fox News line...

It is either a vast conspiracy that includes basically the WORLDS entire scientific, intellectual, teachers, unions, Hollywood, college professors, exc..

Or fox, drudge,news max and brightbart are lying...

Hundreds of millions of people are involved in a vast conspiracy to make republicans look bad and discredit Jesus!

Or that is those millions of people's honest opinion, and the heads of a handful of new organizations and the republican establishment is lying..

Those are the only options...

I just find the vast conspiracy take totally illogical... You can't get that many humans to agree on anything.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I am sure you have a relevant doctorate degree and a shingle outside your door to back up that diagnosis . Huh , Doc ?

Strange , Fox News ranks by far the #1 most popular news outlet . At least in the US . Want to attempt to back up that statement as far as the world goes? No ? Didnt think so

Just another hater.

This is a link to buisness insider.com (not at all a left wing source) where it spells out studies that show Fox News viewers are less informed than Any other group..even those who watch no news..

The reason Fox News has higher ratings is because they get ALL the conservatives. While the independents and left are split between dozens of other sources.

Plus that is not counting those who listen to fox or right wing radio, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT AGREE. I do it myself constantly, even calling into radio shows pointing out their propaganda..once (my finest radio hour :p) I made Mike Huckabee have to go to commercial and change his entire show schedule, because of pointing out his propaganda.

The FBI hasn't said Hillary was getting indicted...they said they were investigating...

The funny part is the moving finish line..James comme is a republican..the begazi commission that found no wrong doing was lead by a republican. The planned parenthood commission who ended up indicting the film makers for heavily editing their video to appear as if wrong doing had been commited, was lead by a republican...

They get up there and create these fake scandals, scandals later investigated by republicans, then never back track when there is no wrong doing proven...

Funny how they get away with things when they have the Justice Department in their back pocket.
I thought Republicans were all dirty scumbags? Now you want to use Republican names tacked onto phony investigations to give the investigations angelic qualities of pure innocence? You do like to have it both ways.

When Trump gets in the pendulum will swing the other way.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Monsanto donated more than twice as much to republicans as democrats....

Hmmmm I wonder why???

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It is either a vast conspiracy that includes basically the WORLDS entire scientific, intellectual, teachers, unions, Hollywood, college professors, exc..

Hundreds of millions of people are involved in a vast conspiracy to make republicans look bad and discredit Jesus!

Or that is those millions of people's honest opinion, and the heads of a handful of new organizations and the republican establishment is lying..

I just find the vast conspiracy take totally illogical... You can't get that many humans to agree on anything.

No, they are fully indoctrinated without shame or guilt. Their very livelihoods are based upon their seeded principles. No scientist, journalist, professor, politician or Hollywood made star is ever going to challenge their life support system, it would mean bankruptcy, unemployment and skid row. A perfect example was media and Hollywood stars out of place support for dictator Chavez. He was a ruthless leader where it was easily proven his people suffered under him, yet the Marxist machine wanted to push his image.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Just another hater.

Funny how they get away with things when they have the Justice Department in their back pocket.
I thought Republicans were all dirty scumbags? Now you want to use Republican names tacked onto phony investigations to give the investigations angelic qualities of pure innocence? You do like to have it both ways.

When Trump gets in the pendulum will swing the other way.

Then why do the republican led congressional commissions exonerate them???

Because it's almost always just political grand standing.

They create a outlandish scandal, their ratings and advertising profits go up, then they move on before the scandal can be debunked..

According to Fox News, every democrat in office should be executed for treason, yet their are never even charges brought...

And it's always a republican they put in charge of the investigation...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

No, they are fully indoctrinated without shame or guilt. Their very livelihoods are based upon their seeded principles. No scientist, journalist, professor, politician or Hollywood made star is ever going to challenge their life support system, it would mean bankruptcy, unemployment and skid row. A perfect example was media and Hollywood stars out of place support for dictator Chavez. He was a ruthless leader where it was easily proven his people suffered under him, yet the Marxist machine wanted to push his image.

Either that are Hollywood stars are human beings who make their own ,sometimes flawed decisions..

It's funny that you are so willing to imagaine this vast conspiracy where all of the left and middle is brainwashed. Yet your unwilling to consider the same with the far smaller and less sourced right....

You would need thousands of independent companies and individuals being brainwashed to make the left conspiracy work....

But you only need less than a dozen people/companies to say the same about the right....

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
One would have to ask what evidence he's seen. Somebody is leaking info? No probably not.
Somebody's opinion based on rumor. Probably.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And the people who disprove commonly thought scientific (for example) theories, get rich and famous too..

Hell a lot of the craziest conspiracy guys get rich off total nonsense, let alone if the conspiracy was real!!!

So it's just as profitable to rebel, even when your wrong some times. So there is no livelihood factor.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hmmmm I wonder why???

www.opensecrets.org...

Because liberals don't support them? Liberals think depopulation is a good thing. Their atheism twists their logic for it to be a humane choice, for the overall good of the Planet. The Planet is more important than the individual by their doctrine. It is easy to see why they so readily oppose the Constitution at every turn, it has that pesky Bill of Rights.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

He said that congressman was mentally disabled. Not James Comey.
Since you didn't even get that right how much weight does the rest of that rant have?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Apparently the clintons are never exonerated. They are just getting away with something.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why are they experts. In your opinion?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

There are a host of qualified people commenting on the situation:

But Ronald Sievert, who was with the Justice Department for 25 years and now teaches national security and international law, says the focus on classified material is a smokescreen.

“The applicable statute,” Sievert notes in a USA Today op-ed, “does not even once mention that word ‘classified.’ ” Instead, he says, “the focus is on ‘information respecting the national defense’ ” that potentially could harm the U.S.

Clinton Email Scandal: DOJ Veteran Says Hillary Should Be Indicted

From Salon (a very left leaning source):

In truth, the only delusion is believing that a candidate at risk of DOJ indictments, and facing political repercussions even without these indictments, would make a great president.

James Comey and the agents who’ve devoted endless hours to Clinton’s email investigation will soon disclose their findings to the American people; to think nothing will result from this year-long probe is naive. Remember, the FBI doesn’t give parking tickets.

Hillary’s primary success is a sham: Bernie Sanders will remain the true Democratic front-runner until the FBI finishes its Investigation

Former FBI investigators with actual experience investigating corrupt politicians have the following to say:

Former FBI agents who worked the notorious 1970s sting operation known as ABSCAM have written FBI Director James Comey to warn that nothing less than the bureau's "reputation" is on the line as the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email practices enters a critical phase.

"Decisions must be made on facts alone. Much is at stake here -- people's trust in the Bureau for years to come, as well as the Bureau's reputation among our allies, partners, and friends as the greatest law enforcement agency in the world,” wrote John F. Good, president of the Long Island Chapter of the Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI.

ABSCAM agents to FBI chief: Bureau's 'reputation' on the line in Clinton probe

The president of the United States of America, Barack Obama, had the following to say:

"I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America's national security," the president told Fox News Sunday in an interview. But, he added, "what I've also said is that -- and she has acknowledged -- that there's a carelessness, in terms of managing e-mails, that she has owned, and she recognizes."
emphases mine

Obama: Clinton showed "carelessness" with emails

Do we want a "careless" president?

He 'believes' that she hasn't jeopardized national security, but he doesn't know now does he? Nor can he know until after the investigation is done and it is determined what was breached and who else (besides Guccifer) has whatever was gotten out of her private, internet-connected server.

One of Hillary's most oft used defense (and this is a talking point her supporters parrot endlessly) is the whole "not marked classified at the time" balderdash. For one thing, as mentioned above, there is no such thing as "classified" in National Security Information (NSI). In this situation gross negligence is readily apparent if not willful misconduct in doing everything possible to keep her electronic communications in such a way as to sidestep FOIA laws even if she was not actively involved in espionage.

The appearance (and actuality) of impropriety former Secretary Clinton displayed in operating the Clinton Foundation while simultaneously acting as Secretary of State has got to be one of the biggest conflicts of interest in recent history. Steering government contracts from companies owned and operated by friends into countries which she was also performing official business for the United States Government reeks of influence peddling.

In addition to her security breaches, there is corruption being investigated too.

My read, Hillary should face indictment and be made to answer to the same laws as everyone else in the country.
edit on 18-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Those are valid opinions from experts.

Louis Gomert..... not so much.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Hmmmm I wonder why???

www.opensecrets.org...

Because liberals don't support them? Liberals think depopulation is a good thing. Their atheism twists their logic for it to be a humane choice, for the overall good of the Planet. The Planet is more important than the individual by their doctrine. It is easy to see why they so readily oppose the Constitution at every turn, it has that pesky Bill of Rights.

Why don't you name a specific policy, quote or event, rather than vague platitudes...

If there is an illuminati you have no idea what they want...you have no idea why Sean penn does anything.

You don't know the deep seeded emotional motivation for anyone else on the planet.

You haven't stated one verifiable claim.

For your world veiw to be true, it requires:

An illuminati

Vast conspiracy to brainwash the public for centuries/decades.

Separately from the brainwashing and separately from each other, a vast conspiracy involving the media, intellectuals, Hollywood, teachers, unions , government, college professors and most importantly the scientific community.

The Christian religion to be real.

And all the varying little intricacies that each of those would require to perpetrate....

Or Fox News is lying.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton slapped Obama in the face by saying her husband bill will clean up Obama's sorry economy.

Hillary will be indicted. The timing will make it the normal October surprise that we see every 4 years.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Today in America what we need is a well organized and capable team of vigilantes to be "green lighted" in cases like "Hillary Clinton".
When people like her who ignore the laws and laugh to media pundits about multiple felonies they have committed, then it's time to send in the citizens own goon squad to clean it up and show that no one is above the law no matter who they think they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join