It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNA of the Rothschilds (not what you expected)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Yes. I do--evidently Primarily Norway and Sweden maybe some Denmark . . . . We have paper trails back to the 1400's.

And the DNA turns up . . . Scandanavian, Scottish, Irish, English, German, Balkins, Middle Eastern, Afghanistan, Iran, and probably India and even Tibet. But that's going back at least 14,000 years, as I understand it. And I'm a pretty ignorant layman.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

If I may ask do you have green eyes? , Because I read somewhere that apparently 80% of Icelandic people have green eyes , not sure if it's an Scandinavian trait or something.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian

originally posted by: mOjOm

Just take the Young Turks for example the whole show is about shaming white people.

What??? I watch Young Turks all the time. The show isn't about shaming white people. Other than that your post was kind of interesting.

Maybe it's just because I'm a Libertarian , I just think YouTube channels like Buzzfeed and The young Turks are biased and full of #.

TYT is a Lib outfit, it's not something they kept a secret, their views are liberally biased ,but their reporting is usually on point, and while Cenk is a Turk most of the staff or people behind the scene are not , including one of their lead host Anna Kasparian is an ethnic Armenian the rest are a polygot of blacks , Jews whites of whatever back ground Hispanics and Asians, in any case you are allowing "your" political views or bias to shade your O.P
edit on 18-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
interesting post,
it made me look into the dna of Scots and i found this, which i found very interesting.
Apparently porridge and the fact we are furthest northwest of the continent is the main reason we have such a diverse and diluted gene pool.
Cool

This is the Ancestral family tree of Europeans according to Hebrew & Greek myths.

Around 400AD The Scottish Kings traced their leaneage back to Noah , you can find the complete list of names online.

The Celts/Gaels came from the Milesians a small tribe from the Greek Ionians[/b near Anatolia , the The ionians were 1 of 4 tribes that made up Ancient Greece , altogether these 4 tribes were called the Hellens because each of these tribes were founded by 4 sons of a guy named Hellen (Japheth) who was the son of Noah (known by the Greeks as "Deucalion"). The original version of the flood story came from the Sumerians , But the Hebrews and Greeks are the only ones that actually recorded the leaneage of Noah.

its incomplete and very modern era the family tree in the picture shown. I am from Hellas and Eolians, Athenians, Spartans, etc, are very modern titles. Original from Atlantis era, are Pelasgians and greeks have pelasgians as ancestors... From Pelasgians they continued as Tirineus, Drabides and in modern times we have Aeolians, Athenians and all the rest.

there is a huge difference between Defkalion and Noah. We consider the great flood not durring the 2000-3000 bc age, but 9000-11000 bc instead, after the rebeling, the big wars and the flood was a result of the big war. That is how Atlantis and middle earth sunk. Atlantis and Middle earth didnt sunk 3000bc, it is not recorded by others. We are called Ellines from Defkalionas son Ellinas, that was his name "Ellinas" and he was the grand grand child of Zeus bloodline. Ellas the original name of my country means "stone from the SUN" EL-LAS.

If you search the Ellines history in modern times (the last 2-3000 years), they even prohibited the word Ellinas to us, they hate us deadly. Thats how the nick name greco came up, from mongoloids.... Greco means wild...greece
edit on 18-5-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I agree totally with you about genetic inheritance and cultural inheritance. My Grandmother was Jewish and so were her ancestors. However, she was strongly independent minded and wasn't going to be told what to do and what not to do by Father and family in any shape or form. She started her own business which gave her independence to make her own choices. My mother ran the company during WW2 and also drove an ambulance so inherited gutsiness but, like them, I have never picked up my family's old religion or way of life. Neither though did any of us have hooked noses, our noses are straight - which I actually prefer, I have something about big honkers I don't care for.

I do think education and opportunity, which was not available to people so much in the past, has played a part in their social beliefs as well as basically the advent of being informed better by tv news etc so I don't go along with just genetic and culture I think a much broader spectrum of information has coloured people's beliefs and thinking. If you are within a religious group that keeps tight hold on you then you are probably likely to stay put, because its the line of least resistance, but with religion being recognised by more people in society as a control mechanism its influence is not so strong today giving people the choice availability they didn't have in the past so much so culture and tribe was stronger IMHO.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

The Mid Atlantic Ridge has a T junction with the Eurasian plate and it could well be that the island of Atlantis was onto of this part of the ocean and sunk because of the movements of these plates. It has never made sense to put Atlantis anywhere else other than the Atlantic Ocean and it also explains how ancient people travelled so widely across the Atlantic.

Absolutely no disrespect intended but the flood legends occur all around the world each with its own hero. etc The bible claims it and calls the hero Noah and links him to the one God and the ME. That is a very big claim with little evidence because this legend is known culturally in countries in both the northern and southern hemispheres all around the world and in such varying cultures so we actually can't claim Noah was the hero or it occurred in the ME. Not only is the legend so ancient and can't be dated, we also know there is no proof of a world flood and certainly only limited but regular small floods in the biblical areas.

The closest we get to the devastation claimed in the flood legend is the destruction of Atlantis which we can assume was completely flooded and disappeared. The ocean floor has fallen beneath the Atlantic cables some considerable drop which does indicate that the land there was very unstable and sinks.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Can you find my geneology? My dad used to say he was an alien, and someone else who did my families geneology said we were related to Benjamin Franklin. What would I have to do for you to do this?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

All that family did was one good bet on the stock market that made them wealthy. It could happen to anyone. It's not as if there's some grand conspiracy that they made money. No they took a risk bet the farm n won then just managed that wealth well

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

you should watch this and see if you still feel the same way......

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join