It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new abductee to forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
hi ...my name is bren and I have been an abductee since I was 8 years old ..at least that's as far back as I can recall...im a mother of a wonderful son ..im a crafter..love animals and hope some day to have a sanctuary for animals..im a published poet with two poems in the national book of poetry..im 62 years old and I have a book in the making...the reason I came to the forum because I'm concerned...two weeks ago I went for blood work and found out I am loosing blood a few pints in three months...they are checking to see if I am bleeding internally with test to be done in the following weeks...I wanted to find out if it was possible for the aliens to remove my blood and how I can watch for it happening..if the test comes back that there is no internal bleeding ..should I consider getting a blood transfusion..also I will be getting my blood type done around the same time...at present I'm scared as if the aliens are taking blood from me..are they replacing it with something or they will continue to remove...this is crazy..signed bren

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Any recent qbduction memories? Would you consider a constant camera if you believe youre being abducted? Sorry for not being helpful. Seems like a doctor will awnser most of your basicmquestions. Good luck.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Brenbut

Welcome to ATS.

If you are 62 and it happened when you were around about 8 years old, that means about 54 years have passed since your last recollection of the encounter.

I want to make you feel welcome and confident to contribute to this website, but I should warn you that extraordinary claims will require some type of evidence, if you wish to be taken seriously.

I hope you can finish your book soon and if you are worried about your health then make sure you have a legal will so you can leave your work to your son or anybody else you wish.

I strongly suggest you see a doctor and explain your physical condition. And if you agree, a psychologist might be a good idea too.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi bren, nice to meet you
I am also a lifelong abductee.And i would love to have a massive sanctuary for stray cats and breed Harlequin Great Danes
I don't know about blood being taken from me,but i have had other injuries.You will have to wear Kevlar when talking of your abductions on this site,thats if you decide to speak of it.A lot of hostility and rudeness on this site towards that ol' chestnut.I have thick skin myself but if you're someone who's easily hurt-brace yourself.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Didn't say 8 was last she can recall. She can remember as far back as 8. At least that's how I took it.

Welcome Bren, I'd love to hear your story. Ignore the rude suggestion of getting a psychologist. Your experiences are your own, not everyone believes.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Brenbut

Salutations Traveler!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Dark Ghost

Can't even keep that armchair diagnosis BS out of the introduction forum, huh?

Besides, around here we have this little forum called The Gray Area where the OP should by all means be able to share their experiences with high strangeness without fear of becoming a veritable pariah.

Unfortunately, even that forum is infested with armchair psychologists that seem to think they've got it all figured out and owe a debt to society to inform all of us fringe lunatics that our manner of thinking is inherently flawed.

Also, its just in bad taste.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi Brenbut welcome to ATS.

It would be nice to hear your abduction(s) stories, many others claim to have been on ATS and that gives you people to share your stories with.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i always thought the whole abductee thing was a bit of a psych ward guarantee
I read a book called alien intrusion, kinda changed my mind completely.
The level this is happening on is very large

Can't deny when so many people so diverse all claim a very similar story

Welcome, hope you find what you are looking for, get support and maybe answers

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

What's your problem? I was polite and realistic. I didn't make a diagnosis or even imply that she was crazy. I simply offered advice based on her post.

I have an interest in abductee stories and would be intrigued to hear this person's elaborate version of her tale. The trouble is, ANYBODY can make a thread claiming to be an abductee and many people have done it to troll or for kicks. Therefore, to automatically trust that somebody is telling the truth when we have been burned so many times is not reasonable.

top topics

join