It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Well I only had to walk about a third of the way to where She was, so it all worked out I s'pose! LOL!!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Catching up in here. Hello everyone, or whoever is around or will be soon!

Gordi, yay a story entry! ooooh, wonder what's brewing in your story????? What was sad in mine? My goodbyes to the mermaid and dragons? You know Accasia, you can always meet up with characters again. For the time being, I felt young Sky needed to be with his own kind to learn and grow and become what he should become. You know, sort of like having a child leave the nest.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Kaelci Darlin', no need to apologize for your long entries in your story. Hell, I do it all the time and Errellore as well. Others have gone from short to long and interchange between the two depending on how much or little they wish to say. The creative story writing is a big part of the shed. It was never created for just chatting. We love chatting, we love telling stories and sharing pics and stories and whatever. So just write and shine on!

jacy, I forgot to comment on your spooky stuff and I love spooky stuff! Was it shadow beings you mentioned many pages ago? There are cool threads here at ATS on just that subject alone. That shaking bed encounter you once had would have freaked me out. That is an evil entity or entities for sure. Usually with such encounters you need a good Catholic priest to remove the demon/demons. Sometimes when people move, these entities will just follow a person. I take it, you got rid of that presence somehow?? Remember my friend I told you about from Canada? He has seen the shadow beings too.

Ok, still catching up.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! As usual, I chased everyone away today.

EDIT: Yay!! They come home!!

How Ya doin?...
edit on 20-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

It's mostly just for writing. I want a deeper red than this red, but maroon is too brown. Ah, why is that magenta? SO might have mucked up the code.

Text RedText YellowText PinkText GreenText OrangeText PurpleText BlueText BeigeText BrownText TealText NavyText MaroonText LimeGreenText Black

That magenta is magenta on my screen and doesn't look brown. I'm wondering, what color background are you using on here. Many of us chose the dark background. Not everyone is aware that we have a choice. Maybe the color looks different because of the background you have? Though different computers can display colors differently too.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

It's our mighty Dragon Lord/Gauardian! Hello! I am fine, how are you??????

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
GeezBob sounds like the attack of the angry employees against you. Not a good way to spend the day having to deal with that. If people are honest with themselves, they will see that the e-mail was justified.

Kaelci, hope your boy feels better soon. They are so innocent and we hate to see little ones suffer in any way.

Chirp, your daughter did the best she could at the time. Glad things have settled down. I know how upsetting that must have been for her at the time. Those people selling tickets for 50 bucks are crazy! If I had extra tickets, I would have given them away too, not sell them like that!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Hi Beautiful!

I came home for a break, everyone in town seems crazy the past couple of days! I came here for a little sanity before I venture out one more time.
It's a long weekend here (Monday's the holiday)...maybe that would explain the crazies...? I'm not the only to notice, somebody mentioned something about planetary alignments and something's in retrograde, lol...I dunno.

How are you doing today?
jacy

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

'ello Love! You make me laugh as I read through your posts! LOL

Good to see you! I slept way too late today, but I'm good. How are you?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello Fellow Shedites, just sailing through, with a little heart for every one.

I was cutting my grass this morning and I spotted a fortune cookie beside the mower. It was in rather tall grass. The wrapping and cookie was intact.
It read " A treasured friend will soon visit you"
Now does that mean a dear friend or a friend with treasures?

Must sail off soon, Hugs to all.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilas
Oh, I know that better than almost anyone. It wasn't the point I was trying to make. Merely noting that all of you are relatively advanced in years, (aside from possibly Kaelci.)

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived
Age is just a number - remember that especially when you meet someone you like. I am younger than my wife and had to pester her as she kept telling me to go away and find someone younger, but I persevered.

Just doing the morning catchup, early morning catchup! And saw these two thingies. And yes, what 1984-Sir-Bob said. Age is just a number. I'm such a cougar, LOL. Okay, I'm not even 30 yet, 29, but my partner is a fewwwww years younger.

Good morning Miss Elfie!

I was more apologising about the length of my replies to Jacy, haha! I can write and write to people forever, but I won't. I'm probably the reason the last thread got shut down early LOL! Too many words!

I will do a story entry sometime soon though
Having my morning coffee, my son isn't awake yet but I checked in on him before and his fever is gone and his nose is no longer snortling, so, good steps! I don't fancy another illness-filled winter. At least I won't have to worry about work + sick child this year.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Jacy and Night so comfy to see you both.
Jacy you come here for sanity?
Well I guess I do too.

How are you ladies.
I am getting ready for the big change, and feel fairly well about it, nervous but not panicky.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi hunny!!

Hopefully both...a treasured friend will bring treasures (like donuts)...

You always find such beautiful pics...you and Night Star both.
How are YOU feeling today?

Night Star...I didn't sleep much at all last night so I'm "faking it til I'm making it" to bedtime, lol.

I bought some cool blank cards and writing paper so I can send some snail mail to both of you. I haven't hand-written anything much for a while so I hope it's legible. (should have bought lined paper now I'm thinking)
jacy

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Im ok. Bit funky today for some reason. But overall ok...
Glad You are fine!!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Funky mood deserves funky music.

Hey kaelci! I can't tell you how much that "relatively advanced in years" comment bugged me, hehe...

WIS...Yes I come here for sanity!! I'm sorry you're feeling nervous about the 'big change' but hopefully it will all go smoothly for you.
jacy

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Nice song for the funky! I am off work now for the weekend. Enjoying your day?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Lol, is it beer o'clock now?

I'm enjoying my solitude right now to be honest. Now if only I could get this needy drooly cat off me, it would be great! How about you...anything fun planned?

jacy

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Happy Victoria Day in Canada! On Monday!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No plans, just going to chill out, wash my floors and tidy up.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Happy Victoria Day in Canada! On Monday!

Yeah yeah, all hail our Reptilian Overlords, lol.

(It's probably the ghost of my British mother pulling my hair and slapping me for saying things like that!)

You're cleaning your floors? Do you do windows too?
jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join